Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 03-17-2007, 11:49 PM
bruceba

Default The Nuge

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXUI5hAxFYI&NR
Old 03-18-2007, 12:02 AM
Davey Crocket

hmmmm... except the toddies.... mmmmmm...venison... Gotta love the NUGE.
Old 03-18-2007, 10:24 AM
59whiskers

Default Nuge

Nuge is the best.
Old 03-18-2007, 10:25 AM
Pappy in AB

Quote:
I believe in self defence and venison for dinner
Good one lol..............it's all good except it starts to come apart with the repeated mention of the "undefined" (secular?) spiritual stuff.........I've always said a little bit of the Nuge goes alonnnnnnnnnnnnnnng way.

The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned. 1 Corinthians 2:14
Old 03-18-2007, 11:29 AM
M70

That's not the way I would say it but I like him. He uses a different approach to get new hunters. Showing 60 year old men shooting $2000 shotguns to hunt pheasants in all their brand new Filson gear isn't working to get younger people interested. If they don't have a link to an adult that hunts, marketing needs to try different ways and Cat Scratch Ted uses a refreshing approach. Some of the stuff that he says is corny but if we want to increase our numbers as hunters and anglers, we need to target a wider audience. The fact we even talk about him shows that it's working. Thanks for the video, Bruceba.
Old 03-18-2007, 06:00 PM
nafegavas

He's a class act, a few years back "Make a wish" foundation denied a young lad dying of cancer a chance to go on a Zebra hunt. Nuge took him. He gives a lot back to the world, check his website.
Old 03-19-2007, 10:11 AM
Okotokian

Nuge is a pompous moron. I used to like him but caught a bit of his act on that supergroup show... Was completely rude to a woman assigned to be their personal chef because she didn't know who he was, just generally seemed to be ignorant to the "little people" around him. A guy doesn't get my vote of approval simply becasue he hunts.
Old 03-19-2007, 10:32 AM
lethalconnection

MY SACRED TEMPLE:lol :lol little over board there Nuge but still love the guy :lol :lol