Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Guns & Ammo Discussion

Old 08-06-2020, 08:02 AM

Default Browning 300 win mag

I have an opportunity to purchase the gun in title it is stainless what's it worth
Old 08-06-2020, 08:19 AM

Unless you are willing to expend the incredible energy to provide the full model description, condition of the gun, condition of the bore/round count it is going to be impossible for anyone to give you any real help. Sort of like saying I have a red Ford, what is it worth.

In general, lookup the new price of the specific model of the gun, a used one in very good to excellent condition, no marks or gouges on the stock, pristine metal, low round count, is worth 70% of that, unless it is rare or highly sought after.
Old 08-06-2020, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean2 View Post
Unless you are willing to expend the incredible energy to provide the full model description, condition of the gun, condition of the bore/round count it is going to be impossible for anyone to give you any real help. Sort of like saying I have a red Ford, what is it worth.

In general, lookup the new price of the specific model of the gun, a used one in very good to excellent condition, no marks or gouges on the stock, pristine metal, low round count, is worth 70% of that, unless it is rare or highly sought after.
Exactly, the OP may as well ask what a GM vehicle that is silver in color,with a v6 engine is worth.
Old 08-06-2020, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelikefish View Post
I have an opportunity to purchase the gun in title it is stainless what's it worth
Probably at least $100. But it kind of depends on......

XBolt, ABolt, ABolt3, BAR, BLR, Eclipse, Hunter, White Gold Medallion, Western Hunter, Medallion, Pro, Mountain Ti, etc.??? New in box, or heavily hunted and beat; or target rifle with thousands of rounds through the barrel???