Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 02-29-2024, 04:24 PM

Default Who doesn't love this guy - Jordan Peterson

Quote:
Steven Guilbeault, who might well be the most dangerously bent political mind currently operating in the western world (although there’s Gavin Newsom and Kamala Harris, as well as Trudeau himself as powerful competitors)
https://nationalpost.com/opinion/jor...-woke-nonsense
Old 02-29-2024, 06:39 PM

I used to laugh when people said liberals were mentally ill, but watching them regularly lose their minds over the stupidest stuff I think there is a little truth to it. I mean if getting drugs to drug addicts, or making sure there are tampons available for men in the washroom is your hill to die on........

Thomas Sowell
Old 02-29-2024, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikergolf View Post
I used to laugh when people said liberals were mentally ill, but watching them regularly lose their minds over the stupidest stuff I think there is a little truth to it. I mean if getting drugs to drug addicts, or making sure there are tampons available for men in the washroom is your hill to die on........
You should see the Liberal shills coming out on the National Post comments section about Jordan Peterson, they are frothing at the mouth 😀
Old 02-29-2024, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaintearthCounty View Post
You should see the Liberal shills coming out on the National Post comments section about Jordan Peterson, they are frothing at the mouth 😀
I read them all.

Thomas Sowell
Old 02-29-2024, 07:29 PM

More lunacy from the ill woke.......
Pulling to Kill a Mocking Bird.
https://nationalpost.com/news/local-...7-09e1e80c44d9

Thomas Sowell
Old 02-29-2024, 08:05 PM

Quote:
More lunacy from the ill woke.......
Pulling to Kill a Mocking Bird.
https://nationalpost.com/news/local-...7-09e1e80c44d9
I never read the book , but saw the movie , great story and acting
Old 02-29-2024, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaintearthCounty View Post
I never read the book , but saw the movie , great story and acting
It's a Classic.

Isaiah 5:8
Old 03-01-2024, 07:15 AM

Quote:
I used to laugh when people said liberals were mentally ill, but watching them regularly lose their minds over the stupidest stuff I think there is a little truth to it
You might find this interesting then

https://americanaffairsjournal.org/2...conservatives/
Old 03-01-2024, 07:37 AM

Great read. But this was my fav comment "Jordan must be getting paid by the word." hahah
Old 03-01-2024, 10:28 AM

Jordan tells the truth and the woke mob hate it because they cant handle the truth. They have tried to shut him up but they cant thats why they are all frothing at the mouth.
If people concentrated on the really important things in life,there would be a shortage of fishing poles.Doug larson. Theres a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot. Steven Wright.
Old 03-01-2024, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave P View Post
Great read. But this was my fav comment "Jordan must be getting paid by the word." hahah
Hahaha, I had the same thought. I like the guy and his message, but brevity is NOT his strong suit...
Old 03-01-2024, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish along View Post
Jordan tells the truth and the woke mob hate it because they cant handle the truth. They have tried to shut him up but they cant thats why they are all frothing at the mouth.
He came along at the right time in our history ,we need more like him to speak out and defend what we defended for decades . .Many children don't realize that certain speakers have a lot to do with there future, Jordan is one of them .

Lots that didn't like him that are now paying very close attention to his message .
Old 03-01-2024, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitro View Post
You might find this interesting then

https://americanaffairsjournal.org/2...conservatives/
That is very interesting. My feelings are that if you are constantly looking for others to look after you, that cannot be good for your self esteem or make you feel good about yourself. There is a lot of satisfaction and self worth in taking the bull by the horns and taking responsibility for yourself. What I see is the left always looking for someone to blame for their lot in life rather than working to change their lives.

Thomas Sowell
Old 03-01-2024, 01:44 PM

There are a number of voices of sanity out there, putting their neck on the line. Jordan Peterson, Gad Saad, Douglas Murray, Thomas Sowell...it seems like the pendulum is swinging back, as the strident voices of an angry (insane) minority are losing their ability to control the narrative with their cry-bully tactics. But the harms that have been done by them are legion.

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone
Old 03-01-2024, 02:04 PM

Who doesn’t love Jordan? Or liberal neighbours, she won’t even try watching him and she’s educated and intelligent. I can’t understand why people can’t find at least some tidbit of truth in what he has to say.
Old 03-01-2024, 03:48 PM

I can only take short doses of Peterson at a crack, I like the bulk of what he is preaching, Gad Saad can be kinda priceless too. Hadn't really paid any attn to Douglas Murray til lately, he is a character, to say the least, says what he thinks and doesn't pull any punches.