Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 05-02-2024, 06:41 AM

Default Poiliviere has to focus on winning to get rid of Turdeau

You have to admit, Alex Jones is a creep. I don't know why Poiliviere doesn't say something to distance himself. He needs independent voters to win and trust me, independent voters will not like any whiff of a connection between Alex Jones and there Conservatives.

https://pressprogress.ca/conspiracy-...-things-as-me/
Old 05-02-2024, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe View Post
You have to admit, Alex Jones is a creep. I don't know why Poiliviere doesn't say something to distance himself. He needs independent voters to win and trust me, independent voters will not like any whiff of a connection between Alex Jones and there Conservatives.

First of all, Alex Jones is an American so his input into Canadian politics are not relevant. The second thing I noticed was the use of the term far right. I pretty much stop reading at that point as the article loses credibility.
Old 05-02-2024, 07:10 AM

Don’t know if anyone has actually looked at the polls but Pierre has already won and by a very large margin. There’s no issues with Pierre, the issue is with Trudud and the lieberals. Something that they haven’t (& I doubt they will) figure out. Pressure should really be building in their caucus/people that vote for them (whomever’s left) to pivot & make changes instead of attacking a leader Canadians are actively choosing (which is extremely negative & petty tactic lieberals are deploying).

There’s a choice, change or don’t. Trudud’s lieberals don't want to change, and think there’s something wrong with the majority of Canadians. That’ll go well, I’m sure of it….drop the writ.

Last edited by I’d rather be outdoors; 05-02-2024 at 07:20 AM.
Old 05-02-2024, 07:19 AM

Actually PP doesn't have to do anything to win, Trudeau can lose an election all by himself. Just look at the polls.
Old 05-02-2024, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heretohunt View Post
First of all, Alex Jones is an American so his input into Canadian politics are not relevant. The second thing I noticed was the use of the term far right. I pretty much stop reading at that point as the article loses credibility.
Anyone that is not liberal is called far right in Canada.

Thomas Sowell
Old 05-02-2024, 08:43 AM

Assuming that the Conservatives have the election in the bag is the kiss of death.
Elections are only won once the votes are counted.
Many, many polls have been wrong in the past.
PP will only win by working every day to ensure more votes on election day.
Old 05-02-2024, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
Actually PP doesn't have to do anything to win, Trudeau can lose an election all by himself. Just look at the polls.
This pretty much sums it up!
Old 05-02-2024, 10:03 AM

Quote:

Absolutely not.

First off, I don't trust you or your opinion.
I base this off evidence you provide about yourself.

The WEF and Globalist ambitions are real.
PP, Jones, and anyone that will accept reality understands this.

If you agree with the Globalist agenda, that is your right.
Those that don't agree with this agenda are also allowed to express those rights.

Your suggestion that people must be cancelled for having similar views is childish.

Here's to hoping you mature in time.

For those that don't know, and this may include Moe,
Pressprogress, publisher of the linked article, is an NDP mouthpiece, propaganda produced by the (Ed) Broadbent Foundation.

"to identify very rare, scarce or special forms of fish and wildlife outdoor recreation opportunities and to ensure that access to these opportunities continues to be available to all Albertans."

Last edited by walking buffalo; 05-02-2024 at 10:10 AM.
Old 05-02-2024, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by walking buffalo View Post
Absolutely not.

First off, I don't trust you or your opinion.
I base this off evidence you provide about yourself.

The WEF and Globalist ambitions are real.
PP, Jones, and anyone that will accept reality understands this.

If you agree with the Globalist agenda, that is your right.
Those that don't agree with this agenda are also allowed to express those rights.

Your suggestion that people must be cancelled for having similar views is childish.

Here's to hoping you mature in time.

For those that don't know, and this may include Moe,
Pressprogress, publisher of the linked article, is an NDP mouthpiece, propaganda produced by the (Ed) Broadbent Foundation.
Well said!
Old 05-02-2024, 10:33 AM

Quote:

First: Press Progress is an incredibly bias source, absolute garbage and waste of time.

Second: Poilievre's team has addressed this, releasing the following statement in regards to Alex Jones: “We do not follow the individual you mention or listen to what he says.” https://nationalpost.com/opinion/mic...-the-slightest

Third: There is no need to give any additional air time to this - Poilievre is focused the opinion of Canadians, not US media personalities.
Old 05-02-2024, 12:17 PM

[QUOTE=Moe;4721132]You have to admit, Alex Jones is a creep. I don't know why Poiliviere doesn't say something to distance himself. He needs independent voters to win and trust me, independent voters will not like any whiff of a connection between Alex Jones and there Conservatives.

https://pressprogress.ca/conspiracy-...-things-as-me/[/

The left wing nuts will continue to try to connect PP to anything unfavourable as they can. Classic. Similar to your post and the article. I think most are aware of what they are trying to do.
Old 05-02-2024, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zabbo View Post
This pretty much sums it up!
Problem with polls is that most independent voters don't answer them, they hang up the phone. And independents are the decision makes in every election. Polls this early mean nothing, they never do. What I am saying is that Poiliviere has to play smart and cool to win. Rarely do Conservatives win Majorities, Harper, who was excellent, only won one Majority. The rest were Minority Governments. People want to vote out Trudeau, but if Poiliviere doesn't play it cool and smart, we may get another Minority Liberal/NDP coalition
Old 05-02-2024, 01:58 PM

What the Conservatives need to win is a good looking guy with no brain.

If they could manage to convince Brad Pitt or George Clooney to be their leader I can guarantee you that they will win.

I'm not saying that Brad Pitt or George Clooney have no brains.
Old 05-02-2024, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Problem with polls is that most independent voters don't answer them, they hang up the phone. And independents are the decision makes in every election. Polls this early mean nothing, they never do. What I am saying is that Poiliviere has to play smart and cool to win. Rarely do Conservatives win Majorities, Harper, who was excellent, only won one Majority. The rest were Minority Governments. People want to vote out Trudeau, but if Poiliviere doesn't play it cool and smart, we may get another Minority Liberal/NDP coalition
Do you want Pierre to win? Your entire purpose of this thread was saying that he needs to distance himself from Alex Jones. This means you are implying he hasn't. His office released the statement DoePolicyAnalyst quoted. All you are doing with this thread is trying to link him to Alex Jones. If 'independant' voters get their info only from left leaning media, they aren't independant. I would expect independant voters to look into the facts.
Old 05-02-2024, 03:31 PM

Quote:

You're absolutely right about Alex Jones, but this is the wrong forum to oppose those types of people. Plenty of AJ fans around here.

I would feel more comfortable with PP if he didn't associate with people such as AJ, but he's going to win regardless, and frankly I'll vote vote for the Conservatives regardless.
Old 05-02-2024, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinelakeperch View Post
You're absolutely right about Alex Jones, but this is the wrong forum to oppose those types of people. Plenty of AJ fans around here.

I would feel more comfortable with PP if he didn't associate with people such as AJ, but he's going to win regardless, and frankly I'll vote vote for the Conservatives regardless.
How does a man in another country mentioning Pierre’s name imply that Pierre is “associated” with him?
Old 05-02-2024, 05:21 PM

Default Why do you care?

Quote:

1. How is Pierre Poilievre connected to Alix Jones?
2. Why would Pierre Poilievre even care if Alix Jones talks about or endorses him?
3. Why would Pierre Poilievre play Trudeau’s identity politics game when he should be focusing on getting his policies out there to win an election and God willing fix the country.
4. Why do you fall for Trudeau’s identity politics game and distraction.
5. Why do you care if Pierre Poilievre denounces Alix Jones? Is that going to be your deciding factor whether you vote for Pierre Poilievre or Trudeau?

If you base your vote on who randomly endorses a political party and not on the state of the country or the polices of political parties then you are part of the problem.
Old 05-02-2024, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckCuller View Post
1. How is Pierre Poilievre connected to Alix Jones?
2. Why would Pierre Poilievre even care if Alix Jones talks about or endorses him?
3. Why would Pierre Poilievre play Trudeau’s identity politics game when he should be focusing on getting his policies out there to win an election and God willing fix the country.
4. Why do you fall for Trudeau’s identity politics game and distraction.
5. Why do you care if Pierre Poilievre denounces Alix Jones? Is that going to be your deciding factor whether you vote for Pierre Poilievre or Trudeau?

If you base your vote on who randomly endorses a political party and not on the state of the country or the polices of political parties then you are part of the problem.
Moe cares because the lieberals are trying out a headline to “scare” people rather than looking at themselves. They’ve failed. Trudud & his woke posse they ARE the reason lieberals loose. Pierre simply just needs to exist.
Old 05-02-2024, 08:31 PM

I really got a kick out of his "Justin really got it right with the trans mountain pipeline" take.
He's on a roll.
Old 05-02-2024, 09:34 PM

What’s really funny is that the dippers are within striking distance of the lieberals in the polls. I can see a point when they’ll be outflanked before the next election. Not a great time to be a lieberal supporter.
Old 05-02-2024, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I’d rather be outdoors View Post
What’s really funny is that the dippers are within striking distance of the lieberals in the polls. I can see a point when they’ll be outflanked before the next election. Not a great time to be a lieberal supporter.
Hopefully, the ndp steal enough votes from the liberals, to give PP a huge majority.
Old 05-03-2024, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
Hopefully, the ndp steal enough votes from the liberals, to give PP a huge majority.
He’s already got a massive majority. If the dippers play their cards right, they’ll be 2nd (still very far behind the CPC, but still 2nd. Shaping up to be a well deserved catastrophic election for the lieberals.
Old 05-03-2024, 08:33 AM

Quote:

Is your office in Montreal or Ottawa? How many forums are you paid to frequent?
Old 05-03-2024, 10:06 AM

Quote:

Don’t let the MSM control your mind or your judgement. They will spend millions/billions to sway your opinion, ignore it they are the enemy. The worst thing Conservatives can do is apologize and denounce support it doesn’t work. Never apologize to the left.
Old 05-03-2024, 10:11 AM

Quote:

No idea who AJ is but it is possible you are correct. Heck, there are pedojoe fans on here so ya just never know
Old 05-03-2024, 12:58 PM

Default Then vote for your hero if that’s what makes you comfortable.

Quote:

Then don’t vote for him if you’re going to get triggered by just the mere mention of a name. The one you should really be denouncing is the one that ruins your country, makes it to unaffordable to live and ruins the future for your children to make a good living.

When did Poilievre associate with Alix Jones? Do you have some proof of this?
Or do you just read the headline and not between the lines.
I sure hope CBC gets defunded so they stop filling people’s heads with garbage.
Old 05-03-2024, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckCuller View Post
Then don’t vote for him if you’re going to get triggered by just the mere mention of a name. The one you should really be denouncing is the one that ruins your country, makes it to unaffordable to live and ruins the future for your children to make a good living.

When did Poilievre associate with Alix Jones? Do you have some proof of this?
Or do you just read the headline and not between the lines.
I sure hope CBC gets defunded so they stop filling people’s heads with garbage.
This is probably news to you, but in Canada, you don't directly vote for the PM, unless he happens to be running for MP in your riding.

I already indicated which party I would be voting for, which is the party that anybody with any sense would be voting for. I think Alex Jones is the scum of the earth, and wish that more conservatives would be on the same page, which obviously they aren't when you look at how triggered everyone has been from my comments.
Old 05-03-2024, 03:34 PM

Pierre doesn’t need to take the liberal bait and start apologizing for everything, he needs to keep on the offensive.
Old 05-03-2024, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmcbride View Post
Pierre doesn’t need to take the liberal bait and start apologizing for everything, he needs to keep on the offensive.
Lieberals are irrelevant, best of all, they did it to themselves.
Old 05-03-2024, 07:36 PM

I'm glad Pierre took the April 1 raise though...