Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Guns & Ammo Discussion

Old 04-30-2013, 11:18 AM

Default game on outdoors

Was in rimbey on saturday stopped in at game on outdoors for the first time just to see what they had for rifles and ammo . They had a good selection of rim fire 22lr,22mag and 17hmr . prices are alittle more than the big stores expected that . so I bought some ammo and cleaning supplies .

But i found there staff to be cocky with big attitude thought just me but my buddy agreed with me . so i will not be going back to this store anytime soon

LIFE IS TOUGH.....TOUGHER IF YOU'RE STUPID.-------------------“Women have the right to work wherever they want, as long as they have the dinner ready when you get home”
Old 04-30-2013, 12:05 PM

Been in there a few times and no problems at all usually have the ammo im looking for too but ya prices are on the high side but evens out saving me a drive to the city
Old 04-30-2013, 01:40 PM

Default Game on

Attitudes there can vary...Sandra is great. The kid can be on and off IMHO Was just there tried to buy some target loads for the ol 12 ga. $12/box or $70/case...? The Winchesters I would have considered were 1 box shy of a case, reply was "That's all the Winchester for this year"...

I have only been buying case lots of 12ga target load. Worth waiting to get into Red Deer at that rate I recon, I would at least get some choice. I will still go back on other business to keep shopping local. It's just really hard with some of the limitations.
Old 05-01-2013, 01:01 AM

I've been pretty happy with their optics pricing (last Redfield bino purchase undercut all of the big guys).