Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 01-17-2019, 03:01 PM

Default Man tows car blocking driveway

Now this is funny, good on him

https://www.cheknews.ca/spectacle-la...TVPE-Qe9NtkHl8
Old 01-17-2019, 03:24 PM

Like, but wait for the snowflakes to say how wrong that was
Old 01-17-2019, 03:28 PM

Good for him. There should be consequences to being an inconsiderate, entitled jerk. You want to park like that, don't be surprised that somebody moves you. Outstanding.

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone
Old 01-17-2019, 05:20 PM

He could have done worse,the way he is built probably could have rolled it by hand.
If people concentrated on the really important things in life,there would be a shortage of fishing poles.Doug larson. Theres a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot. Steven Wright.
Old 01-17-2019, 05:29 PM

Needed to move the car so he could walk up his driveway. That's a big boy.

Good on him, I bet the entitled jerk will think twice about where they park.
Old 01-17-2019, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckbrush View Post
Good on him, I bet the entitled jerk will think twice about where they park.
Want to bet?! Either didn't even notice the car was moved or doesn't give a flying fig about who he might have inconvenienced.
Old 01-17-2019, 06:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by I-Love-Eyes View Post
Want to bet?! Either didn't even notice the car was moved or doesn't give a flying fig about who he might have inconvenienced.
Or he's plotting his revenge?
Old 01-17-2019, 06:24 PM

I completely understand this guy's frustration but I question whether we have the right to take the law into our own hands and damage other people's property in the process.
Old 01-17-2019, 07:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tool View Post
I completely understand this guy's frustration but I question whether we have the right to take the law into our own hands and damage other people's property in the process.
Did you not read the article? The cops said though not illegal if he damaged the vehicle he could be held responsible. But he was not in the wrong.
Old 01-17-2019, 07:39 PM

Right on. Thought about doing that b4 too

Surprised he's not up for 15 charges including attempted murder with our stupid legal system
Old 01-17-2019, 07:50 PM

Ha Ha LMAO. Good on him. I did the same thing about 6 yrs. ago. That's why it's so funny. Car in front of my driveway, knocked on 2 neighbors doors, no result. Honked horn about 10 times, no result. Got 4 inch wide tie down strap (for trailer loads) and tied knot under front end of the perp's car, strapped to my hitch and squealed and flat spotted the car tires a half block away. Unhook from my truck but could not untie knot from they're front end. Just threw the strap on the hood and parked in my garage. 15 min later went to have a look and the car was gone. They got a 4 inch strap present attached. If I couldn't untie it I'm sure they couldn't either. Would need something very very sharp to cut. Never seen car again. Ha Ha Sorry but bylaw and tow truck too slow.
Old 01-17-2019, 08:49 PM

I feel his pain, 2-3 times a year people block our cars in the driveway. A quick call to bylaw and the vehicle is tagged, towed if we need to get out. People are clueless.....
JH
Old 01-17-2019, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weedy1 View Post
Or he's plotting his revenge?
Idk. See the size of that guy. And works in corrections ..... prolly not shy from violence. A bad combination to mess with.
Old 01-17-2019, 09:12 PM

Many years ago I knew a young man who came home Christmas eve to find a car parked in his stall. The jerk/visitor that parked there in front of a 6'x6' sign that said tenant parking only tow away zone.. The young man found out where the jerk was visiting and asked him to move. He was told to fly off by the jerk. All this happened xmas eve while the young man his wife and 1 yr old son were unloading tree, presents etc for that evening. The young mans wife called Calgary city police to have the car towed . The police showed up hours later and said they would not ticket or tow someone on xmas eve for that......
Flash ahead 1 week to new years eve. Same jerk same scenario . Police wouldn't do jack. Young man had enough and hooked jerks car up to his 1980 Bronco and towed/dragged the jerks car about a mile down varsity drive and left it on Briebois drive and Crowchild intersection and left it there.
Next morning was a good laugh talking to the jerk and police. The young mans answer was prove it.

"Me neither but it's all in the eye of the beer holder"
norwestalta

.....out of bounds.....but funny none the less!

LC

"Funny how when a bear eats another bear, no one bats an eye, but......

when a human eats another human, people act like it's the end if the friggin world. News coverage, tweets, blogs, outrage, Piers Morgan etcetc.

Go figure." -Huntinstuff