Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Trapping Discussion

Old 04-21-2009, 09:05 PM
randyfromalberta

Default I need a rabbit in the worst way!!

Hello there!
I am working on a Diorama and it's getting to the part where I need a full Jack or Snow Shoe Rabbit to finish one area.I do not want a donation of a Rabbit and am willing to pay for it. It has to have the head legs and everything else. If anyone has one in their freezer or can get me one, it would be more than appreciated .Send me a PM if you can help?
Old 04-21-2009, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyfromalberta View Post
Hello there!
I am working on a Diorama and it's getting to the part where I need a full Jack or Snow Shoe Rabbit to finish one area.I do not want a donation of a Rabbit and am willing to pay for it. It has to have the head legs and everything else. If anyone has one in their freezer or can get me one, it would be more than appreciated .Send me a PM if you can help?
You want it trapped or would say a bullet hole threw it would do the trick to just a wabbit , if thats the case I can get ya more then one and Ill give it to you .
Old 04-22-2009, 10:44 AM
randyfromalberta

Default Re:Bigbadjohn

Hello there!
That would be awsome if you could get me a couple or 3! They are going to be skinned out and used with the setting for a frontier fur trapper so I could mask the sign of a shot hole. could you pm me when you have a minute?
Thanks Randyfromalberta

Last edited by randyfromalberta; 04-22-2009 at 10:52 AM.
Old 04-23-2009, 09:56 PM

Default your rabbit

did you find a rabbit yet...I had one back at the farm in a freezer let me know if you don't track one down and next time i am at home i will check for it...its a big jack