Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Guns & Ammo Discussion

Old 07-28-2021, 04:47 PM

Default Best prices for Labradar?

Anybody know where the best price for a Labradar would be?
They are the very best typevof chronograph when using black.powder guns and I don't like borrowing stuff like that.
Cat
Old 07-28-2021, 04:48 PM

I bought mine from Hirsch Precision.

There are no absolutes
Old 07-28-2021, 04:53 PM

It seems that most shops are about the same price .
Cat
Old 07-28-2021, 05:04 PM

Bought my lab radar a couple years ago at CSC in Calgary. Price was comparable with anyone else
Old 07-28-2021, 05:19 PM

How are you guys liking them? Easy to setup?

I don’t really like my shooting chrony. Takes too long to setup properly and if I want to switch distances I have to readjust it again.

Thinking hard for about a year on pulling the trigger on a Labradar, especially since I can use it for archery as well
Old 07-28-2021, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabeticKripple View Post
How are you guys liking them? Easy to setup?

I don’t really like my shooting chrony. Takes too long to setup properly and if I want to switch distances I have to readjust it again.

Thinking hard for about a year on pulling the trigger on a Labradar, especially since I can use it for archery as well
Set up super easy I use it for air guns bows rifles and pistols works well for all of them but I do have a different trigger for the bows and air guns

Kay I got mine at Calgary shooting center after I realized all the cheap ones were in usd and I would have to pay duty shipping and exchange I just picked it up local and called it a day great j it’s but super costly I really like how you can pull the card and it tell you how fast the bullet is going and the distance it travelled every 3 millisecond Makes for some calculating bc and other stats nerd projects.
Old 07-28-2021, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubious View Post
Set up super easy I use it for air guns bows rifles and pistols works well for all of them but I do have a different trigger for the bows and air guns

Kay I got mine at Calgary shooting center after I realized all the cheap ones were in usd and I would have to pay duty shipping and exchange I just picked it up local and called it a day great j it’s but super costly I really like how you can pull the card and it tell you how fast the bullet is going and the distance it travelled every 3 millisecond Makes for some calculating bc and other stats nerd projects.
Yeah not interested in getting anything from the States these if I can get it in Alberta first, or elsewhere in Canada .
Cat
Old 07-29-2021, 09:52 AM

I bought one from Precision Optics (located in BC)... Canadian owned and operated. Was a smooth transaction and I was happy with their service..

LabRadars do go on sale, usually once per yer.. Mostly a "Black Friday" sale and $50 off at that time.. Otherwise, LabRadar is like Stihl products, they lock down their prices and EVERYONE sells for the same price.. Keep an eye open as we approach Black Friday and you might just get in on the annual sale.. Precision Optics in BC gets my recommendation..
Old 07-29-2021, 07:06 PM

If ya get one Cat, don't buy the case for it. I ended up with an extra one when I got mine back in the day. It's yours if you need it.
Old 07-29-2021, 07:37 PM

They do come up on cgn every so often but they sell very fast. I believe I have seen 2 in the last couple of months