Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 03-22-2018, 01:17 PM

Default Amazon

I have sent 5 or 6 messages to Amazon that they REFUSE to acknowledge In February I ordered 4 rolls of border, only needed 3, but ordered 4, my fault, no problem, got 4 rolls of stuff that I did not order. Sent 4 or 5 E-Mails to secondary and Amazon, did not get any responce. Sent the last E-Mail and I was STRONG, no swear words, but strong, they sent me an E-Mail back saying they could not respond. So there you have it. If you order from Amazon and get the wrong stuff, too bad, so sad, bye bye.
Old 03-22-2018, 01:20 PM

Something is off here... I have seen countless people (as well as an entire thread about the Buddy Heater Debacle on here) deal with Amazon and get hassle-free returns and usually a credit for their next purchase.

Hope the issue gets resolved for you.

J
Old 03-22-2018, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen1817 View Post
Something is off here... I have seen countless people (as well as an entire thread about the Buddy Heater Debacle on here) deal with Amazon and get hassle-free returns and usually a credit for their next purchase.

J
x2 I was one. call them & ask for a supervisor is what

a lot of us did.

Orv
Old 03-22-2018, 02:04 PM

Where did you get a phone number?
Old 03-22-2018, 02:08 PM
Banned

Amazon .com or .ca
I've had over 500 transaction with Amazon.ca, with only a handful of issues...all of which were rectified after one contact.
Also, is it an order with Amazon, or a third party vendor. If third party Amazon really can't do much except cease to deal with that vendor if they get a lot of complaints.
Old 03-22-2018, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastus View Post
where did you get a phone number?
1 877 586 3230
Old 03-22-2018, 05:23 PM

Called that number and talked to a lady and she said they will correct the problem. If I am wrong I will admit it, but if I am right.
Old 03-22-2018, 05:37 PM

If you ever get the wrong stuff or a damaged item just go to the item in your order history and hit the return item button. Fill in a couple check marks and they will give you a waybill to print out and everything.
Old 03-22-2018, 06:04 PM

I am with the others here, always called amazon via the help page and have had everything resent or credited. Typically the original items and replacements both show up and they always have me keep both

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-22-2018, 06:07 PM

What do you want us to do about it?

I use amazon and love it.
Old 03-22-2018, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rastus View Post
Called that number and talked to a lady and she said they will correct the problem. If I am wrong I will admit it, but if I am right.
Please let us know what happens
Old 03-22-2018, 10:03 PM

Default Just did this the other day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Quiroga View Post
If you ever get the wrong stuff or a damaged item just go to the item in your order history and hit the return item button. Fill in a couple check marks and they will give you a waybill to print out and everything.
You can type in a box why your returning it also.
Very hassle free you ship it back with the paper work you print off free of charge and when the item gets back to them they refund you.
Old 03-22-2018, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by covey ridge View Post
Please let us know what happens
Stop it.....
Old 03-23-2018, 05:21 AM

I am with the CABIN FEVER ONE, but we will see what happens. Thanks for the Phone number.
Old 03-27-2018, 08:18 AM

Call the number, and after a number tries, they were busy, talked to Rea who said they would get on it. That was last Friday. It is the secondary manufacture that is envolved, not Amazon, just though I would clear that up. Will wait until this afternoon and call again. I have already written off the money, but the responce here has been pro Amazon. This is just a warning and nothing you can do about it.
Old 03-27-2018, 09:20 AM

I've made 3 hassle free returns to Amazon in the last two weeks alone. Just go to your order history and click the button that says return. Follow the instructions and print out your free return shipping label. Money will be refunded in about a week.

Never had any kind of issue.
Old 03-27-2018, 09:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Call the number, and after a number tries, they were busy, talked to Rea who said they would get on it. That was last Friday. It is the secondary manufacture that is envolved, not Amazon, just though I would clear that up. Will wait until this afternoon and call again. I have already written off the money, but the responce here has been pro Amazon. This is just a warning and nothing you can do about it.
I only deal with third party retailer is they have at least a 90% approval rating.
Ordered a SUV trunk organizer on Saturday night (not a third party seller)...it just arrived now (Tuesday morning) by Purolator.
Maybe you just have bad Karma Rastus
Old 03-28-2018, 08:35 AM

Quote:
They have NOT got back to me. YES, I have bad Karma, I believe that you should tell me that you will do something and then do it to the best of your ability. The $91.91 has already been written off as a lesson learned, OH WELL!!! But the time will come and you will have bad lesson from Amazon and my answer will be, too bad, so sad, bye bye.
Old 03-28-2018, 08:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
They have NOT got back to me. YES, I have bad Karma, I believe that you should tell me that you will do something and then do it to the best of your ability. The $91.91 has already been written off as a lesson learned, OH WELL!!! But the time will come and you will have bad lesson from Amazon and my answer will be, too bad, so sad, bye bye.
I have a feeling there's more to this story.
Old 03-28-2018, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtodrick View Post
I have a feeling there's more to this story.
x2... There always is...
Old 03-28-2018, 01:19 PM

I don't know why all the angst here? Amazon will make good for third party rip-offs. All you do is follow the protocol on the amazon website for not receiving a product. It involves sending a message to the seller and if you don't receive the expected result in due time amazon will credit your account. I have done this. You don't have to call anyone...
Old 03-28-2018, 03:51 PM

Looks like the pro-Amazon group should not post here. So I am tapping out.

Dodger.
Old 03-28-2018, 03:57 PM

I would rather deal with this amazon.

http://www.flyfishingportraits.com/c...ies/wolf-fish/
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 03-29-2018, 08:01 AM

I have probably done everything WRONG but I thought that by posting this it would benefit others, but I am wrong again, see yea.
Old 03-29-2018, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen1817 View Post

J

Yep never a problem with amazon. I got the buddy heater as well as a full refund.
Old 03-29-2018, 01:36 PM

Gotta be careful with eBay too,
A friend ordered a peni$ enlarger for $85.79, they sent him a magnifying glass! Only instructions were...
Don't use in direct sunlight!
Old 03-29-2018, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little red riding hood View Post
Gotta be careful with eBay too,
A friend ordered a peni$ enlarger for $85.79, they sent him a magnifying glass! Only instructions were...
Don't use in direct sunlight!
it's always a friend ordering stuff like this
Old 03-29-2018, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Do you know how to read. Amazon has an A to Z guarantee that covers even orders from third party suppliers. If your description of the issue is accurate and you can't get satisfaction from the supplier Amazon will refund you your money and shipping. Initiate the A to Z claim on line and it will be resolved within two weeks.

See info below, it is on the rght side of the page when viewing "Your Orders"

Shipped
Track package
2 of CFHKStore Digital Memory Card SD 2GB
Sold by: eachbid
CDN$ 6.89
Buy it again
Contact seller
File/View claim
Return or replace items
Leave seller feedback
Write a product review
Archive Order
Old 03-29-2018, 08:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
I have sent 5 or 6 messages to Amazon that they REFUSE to acknowledge In February I ordered 4 rolls of border, only needed 3, but ordered 4, my fault, no problem, got 4 rolls of stuff that I did not order. Sent 4 or 5 E-Mails to secondary and Amazon, did not get any responce. Sent the last E-Mail and I was STRONG, no swear words, but strong, they sent me an E-Mail back saying they could not respond. So there you have it. If you order from Amazon and get the wrong stuff, too bad, so sad, bye bye.
Which they are you referring to, Amazon or Secondary?

Quote:
Where did you get a phone number?
Quote:
So the problem is fixed?

Quote:
So if the Secondary manufacturer who made the mistake, why are you vehemently putting down Amazon?

The problem isn't fixed?

Quote:
I have probably done everything WRONG but I thought that by posting this it would benefit others, but I am wrong again, see yea.
So you were wrong the first time????

This is all confusing.