Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Guns & Ammo Discussion

Old 03-25-2003, 09:57 PM
did Chretien get the money?

Default did Chretien get the money?

I understood ol' Jean was calling some sort of vote for more millions to the gun registry today. Presuming it went through...anyone hear for sure??
Old 03-25-2003, 10:43 PM
Brady

Default YES HE HAS CROOKED US AGAIN

Kev,
Yes it is true the slant smirked one did get his money for his beloved fiasco. >: >: I can't believe the balls of this guy he tells his party members to vote yes for this money or they will be removed from caucus. Now how the hell is this any different then what Saddam Hussein has done to the people who have not agreed with him. Sure enough these mp's wouldn't lose their lives but their jobs that they obtained by a democratic vote?
This is proof in the pudding that Cretien should go and rid us of all the embarassing bullsh!t that he is causing this country.
It is becoming painfully clear that that one fellow a couple years ago should have been armed with more then a cream pie. ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

>: Brady>:
Old 03-27-2003, 02:07 PM
JEAN

Default JEAN

our PM is a loser plain and simple. He should be removed from parliment for all the retarded things he has done.
I am ashamed of what other countries must think of our poor excuse for a prime minister.|I
Old 03-28-2003, 11:08 PM
JSBiskup

Default Re: JEAN

I think our Prime Ministers actions kind of border on communism. No wonder he won't support the USA, must be to cheap to register our armies guns.