Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Buy and Sell > RV's & Trailers For Sale

Notices

Old 02-17-2020, 11:29 AM

Default Rv on lake lot for sale

This post may be a bit early, but I thought I would put it here first before anywhere else.
I have a completely set up lake lot on pigeon lake golf course and lake view as well. It has a 2006 Starwood 34 ft pull behind trailer with two slides under a complete roof over it all and only pulled from dealer when I bought it new to this spot and under the roof all itís life.
There is a nice deck out front to look at the lake and visit or it also has 2 decks at the back for entertaining your family or friends!
I have 2 sheds that each has a golf cart in as well as some other stuff.. one cart is an electric newer cart complete with entire cover for those cold or slight rain days out golfing..the other is an older gas cart that Iíve had forever. Itís in great working condition. I also have a 10ftx20ft add a room for tv and relaxing inside or extra space for the family and friends!
Iím within a two minute walk to the corner store, liquor store, boat ramp, first or 10th tee boxís.
This is all on a lease lot on the North side of lake at Mulhurst Bay/Pigeon Lake
Lease is about $4650.00 per year.. including golf membership for one.. they make us buy at least one in the price!
I have some pictures on my phone but none for the inside as over the winter we have decided to sell due to my health issues...our site is B21A right behind the Ceder crest inn.. now both sheds may or may not go with the price.. depends on how much you wanna pay for my stuff..
As of right now my price Iím asking is $34,850... but Iíll most likely keep the smaller shed as itís really my wifeís stuff in that one!
Let me know if your interested as I can get pictures at end of this week..
Itís all set up, you get furniture in add a room as well, move in sit down and relax at the lake. It is ready for new people now..
Zip

"Good judgement comes from experience, and experience...well,That comes from poor Judgement"
"KEEP SMILING"
Zip
Old 02-20-2020, 01:24 PM

I have pictures now on my phone.. I can text some to anybody interested in owning this.. we have been there for over 15 years. Time for us to let go and work on getting healthy...
Itís a nice spot
Zip

"Good judgement comes from experience, and experience...well,That comes from poor Judgement"
"KEEP SMILING"
Zip
Old 02-27-2020, 10:55 PM

I will even pay this years lease c/w the golf membership for one, thatís a heck of a good deal so.. if your on the fence on this.. nows the time to bite!
Great fishing, good friends, golf everyday on your own course.. we did it for years and loved it.. but the time to sell for us is now.. give me a fair offer even!
Thanks
Zip

"KEEP SMILING"
Zip
Old 03-24-2020, 04:32 PM

Just testing to see if anyone has changed their mind.. I will discount the price if I get a fair to both of us offer... come on try me!
Zip

"KEEP SMILING"
Zip