Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Archery Discussion

Old 08-31-2009, 10:57 PM
dsbaker89

Colorado Buck is annoying.......he has nice hair though!
Old 09-01-2009, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmckay View Post
I've only seen the one where he was shooting frogs and the turtle. I wish I could see more, but freakin' SHAW only has PPV selected episodes of the shows. They never add new episodes either, so I've seen every show on there at 3 bucks a pop. Maybe I should think about going with BELL or Starchoice.
Telus has TV in Calgary area and offers Wild TV as an option. I found Telus to be way more affordable than Bell and or Starchoice too.
Old 09-05-2009, 09:54 PM

ya, i think it's a great show. at least it's different then all the rest. If you want to see a big buck go down, watch the show before or after. and that mathews guy is a giant weiner. and as far as telus tv goes, i'll pay a few bucks more for starchoice, i HAVE to deal with telus already for my cell phone service, you thinking whitetail hunting is a lesson in patience, try dealing with telus and their customer service, if vonage worked for cell phones, i'd be there!
Old 09-09-2009, 09:38 AM
Banned

Ok thats one i can agree with...Colorado Buck is a total Knob! Whats he think he's Dog the bounty hunter or something...all the shows are on Game farms as well.
Old 09-09-2009, 09:44 AM
Banned

HAHAHA!!! Totally! What the hell kinda show is that! Mr. Ponytail walking around in jeans and cowboy boots with super baked red eyes...then they hunt on a game farm?

Theres another one...can't remember the name...!!!

Its a rich fat dude with a bunch of young hot girls with him. They are like a bunch of hookers to this sugar daddy. He travels and sometime hunts while these girls hang out in bikinis at camp.

Lucky f$%ker! lol

QUOTE=drake;376832]I love the show.....what i cant stand on wild tv is "WHERE IN THE WORLD IS COLORADO BUCK".......who gives a sh!t where he is, hopefully an animal attacks that pony tail of his and we no longer have to endure the half hour interruption to programing he calls a show[/QUOTE]
Old 09-09-2009, 12:26 PM

he's not on my list of favorites, but i think theres more jealousy on the board that he can grow a big shaggy mane, , or is it just the blond hair that gets you guys excited !!!
Old 09-11-2009, 01:41 PM

chris brackett is a beaty, his show is awesome. all those huntin show with soposed pro hunters are jokes. lee and tiffany are a joke, if i had that much land and woulndnt let anyone else hunt on it, i would have three shows and kill huge bucks too. fred eichler is a knob and thinks he's better than the guides that take him, i would loose it on him if he treated me like ive seen him treat some of his guides. bone collecter is ok but there wasting alot of there time acting like idiots. if i wanted to laugh i would watch the comedy channel. and you can only watch so many whitails get shot.

who cares about questionable shots there aint one person on here that hasnt taken one, and i no none of us shoot as much as him so let the best take those shots.

just my 2 cents
Old 09-11-2009, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage_pro View Post
fred eichler is a knob and thinks he's better than the guides that take him
A friend of mine guided eichler many times and says otherwise. In fact they hunt together off camera. Other people I know who regularly interact with him say that he is a down to earth guy and is the only pro that will shoot the sh*t with you on their own time. Most will blow you off.