Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-13-2019, 06:31 AM
Artist's Avatar
Artist Artist is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 957
Default Stolen BC dog perhaps in AB

Hello friends,

Please be aware of this story. If you hear / see / suspect anything, shoot me a PM, or contact RCMP. I'm in Kelowna.
Thanks!

https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelown...for-stolen-dog

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/briti...jmQiteawPKwqP4
  #2  
Old 03-13-2019, 06:42 AM
Artist's Avatar
Artist Artist is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 957
Default Possible lead

Possible lead
  #3  
Old 03-13-2019, 06:59 AM
nimrod's Avatar
nimrod nimrod is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Alberta for the most part
Posts: 1,698
Default

Crazy people, every where, hope the golden is found, and not harmed.
  #4  
Old 03-13-2019, 07:08 AM
MrDave's Avatar
MrDave MrDave is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Innisfail
Posts: 931
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artist View Post
Possible lead
Nope. People need to stop pinning more on these two crazies. The daughter has no vehicle and the mother is under constant watch. They walk down the street and they are followed. The daughter lives in the motel down the block from me.
__________________
Its a tough life being outspoken. Even worse when, people hate hearing the truth.
  #5  
Old 03-13-2019, 07:30 AM
Albertadiver's Avatar
Albertadiver Albertadiver is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 9,194
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDave View Post
Nope. People need to stop pinning more on these two crazies. The daughter has no vehicle and the mother is under constant watch. They walk down the street and they are followed. The daughter lives in the motel down the block from me.
The ole Bluebird motel....

They DO need to be watched.
  #6  
Old 03-13-2019, 07:33 AM
Grizzly Adams's Avatar
Grizzly Adams Grizzly Adams is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Central Alberta
Posts: 17,635
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albertadiver View Post
The ole Bluebird motel....

They DO need to be watched.
Judging by Facebook, I'd call it harassment. Sexual predators don't get this kind of attention.

Grizz
__________________
"Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal."
John E. Pfeiffer The Emergence of Man
written in 1969
  #7  
Old 03-13-2019, 07:50 AM
Jays toyz Jays toyz is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 454
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly Adams View Post
Judging by Facebook, I'd call it harassment. Sexual predators don't get this kind of attention.

Grizz
This. A bigger current bogeyman than the "horse lake dog fighting ring". People see conspiracies everywhere with pets who run away and relatives who fall over thigh high balcony railings in Mexico.
  #8  
Old 03-13-2019, 07:54 AM
MrDave's Avatar
MrDave MrDave is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Innisfail
Posts: 931
Default

I agree. Its getting tiring seeing people stalking them. The mother is crazy, but most people have a shade of it themselves.
__________________
Its a tough life being outspoken. Even worse when, people hate hearing the truth.
  #9  
Old 03-13-2019, 08:05 AM
Albertadiver's Avatar
Albertadiver Albertadiver is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 9,194
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly Adams View Post
Judging by Facebook, I'd call it harassment. Sexual predators don't get this kind of attention.

Grizz
Watched - Yes
Stalked - No

I would agree that that would for sure be overboard and harassment, but habitual offenders do need to be observed. Haven't seen the facebook side of things so maybe the dog lovers are going to extremes.
  #10  
Old 03-13-2019, 08:24 AM
Scott h Scott h is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: At the lake
Posts: 1,652
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly Adams View Post
Judging by Facebook, I'd call it harassment. Sexual predators don't get this kind of attention.

Grizz
And they should be harassed. Keep up the pressure and maybe it will be too much for them one day and............we can only hope
  #11  
Old 03-13-2019, 08:29 AM
Scott h Scott h is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: At the lake
Posts: 1,652
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDave View Post
I agree. Its getting tiring seeing people stalking them. The mother is crazy, but most people have a shade of it themselves.
Somehow I can't really find it in my heart to feel even slightly sorry for these two pieces of trash. Keep up the pressure on them.
  #12  
Old 03-13-2019, 08:38 AM
JDK71 JDK71 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 840
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott h View Post
Somehow I can't really find it in my heart to feel even slightly sorry for these two pieces of trash. Keep up the pressure on them.
i am with you on that maybe they will go back to bc
  #13  
Old 03-13-2019, 08:48 AM
Sooner Sooner is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 7,915
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott h View Post
Somehow I can't really find it in my heart to feel even slightly sorry for these two pieces of trash. Keep up the pressure on them.
Agree and I am a dog lover but not a fanatic. This two broads continue to do their thing after multiple attempts, convictions and successful thefts of dogs. If someone has the time, follow away.
  #14  
Old 03-13-2019, 08:50 AM
Scott h Scott h is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: At the lake
Posts: 1,652
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDK71 View Post
i am with you on that maybe they will go back to bc
Is that were they came from? Either way, if they spend every minute of their day looking over their shoulders then they can't get in too much trouble.
Unfortunately the courts don't take proper action on many people so you really can't blame the public for getting involved.
  #15  
Old 03-13-2019, 08:52 AM
JDK71 JDK71 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 840
Default

they were driving around where I live two weeks or so made a few calls and there was 6 of us driving around looking for them good thing for them they were not found
  #16  
Old 03-13-2019, 09:06 AM
troutbug's Avatar
troutbug troutbug is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Western Alberta
Posts: 2,284
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDave View Post
Nope. People need to stop pinning more on these two crazies. The daughter has no vehicle and the mother is under constant watch. They walk down the street and they are followed. The daughter lives in the motel down the block from me.
Those 2 nutjobs are from my home town and the daughter was in our school, you have no idea how crazy they are. They are BOTH screwed in the head. Also they have had a old guy driving them around lately and have been seen in different parts of AB including pet stores. If you only saw the damage they have done to animals then maybe you would understand why people are stalking them. What you have seen in the papers is just a small picture of what they do. I know people back home who have been part of the seizures of animals and after what they showed/told me, these 2 women need to be locked up with the key thrown away.

In no way should these people be brushed off.
  #17  
Old 03-13-2019, 09:14 AM
Scott h Scott h is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: At the lake
Posts: 1,652
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by troutbug View Post
Those 2 nutjobs are from my home town and the daughter was in our school, you have no idea how crazy they are. They are BOTH screwed in the head. Also they have had a old guy driving them around lately and have been seen in different parts of AB including pet stores. If you only saw the damage they have done to animals then maybe you would understand why people are stalking them. What you have seen in the papers is just a small picture of what they do. I know people back home who have been part of the seizures of animals and after what they showed/told me, these 2 women need to be locked up with the key thrown away.

In no way should these people be brushed off.
Thanks for pointing that out. What town did they originate in?
  #18  
Old 03-13-2019, 10:46 AM
Artist's Avatar
Artist Artist is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 957
Default

Yea hey folks ... just for the record, I know nothing of these two "suspects", and, the "possible lead" did not originate with me - it just showed up in the information here in Kelowna. Whatever the case, I appreciate y'all weighing in. Admin - if you feel the "possible lead" post is outta line, then by all means, go ahead and delete it.

Rod
  #19  
Old 03-13-2019, 11:00 AM
JDK71 JDK71 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 840
Default

thanks a lot for posting we all need to do more of this
  #20  
Old 03-13-2019, 11:37 AM
troutbug's Avatar
troutbug troutbug is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Western Alberta
Posts: 2,284
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott h View Post
Thanks for pointing that out. What town did they originate in?
Quesnel BC, last I saw online they were in claresholm but they move around alot.

They have been joining buy and sell and pet facebook groups for different locations and have been using fake names and such.
  #21  
Old 03-13-2019, 11:44 AM
Smoky buck Smoky buck is online now
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 273
Default

Ok what is the deal with these people?

They steal dogs just to have them and do a crap job looking after them?
  #22  
Old 03-13-2019, 12:46 PM
troutbug's Avatar
troutbug troutbug is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Western Alberta
Posts: 2,284
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoky buck View Post
Ok what is the deal with these people?

They steal dogs just to have them and do a crap job looking after them?
A crap job is putting it lightly. These are just a handful of the articles online. I cannot find the article with the pictures of the house in Quesnel. I remember reading the dogs were eating there own feces due to starving.

Those 2 clowns are nuttier than a squirrel turd

.
https://www.quesnelobserver.com/news...therine-adams/

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calga...dams-1.4753312

https://www.mycariboonow.com/36611/q...rrested-again/

https://www.mybulkleylakesnow.com/26...uelty-charges/

https://www.facebook.com/CaptainsLeg...4825064315754/

https://www.nelsonstar.com/news/spca...-b-c-interior/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg XbbtjWdfwVPKnXd-800x450-noPad.jpg (42.1 KB, 21 views)
  #23  
Old 03-13-2019, 01:33 PM
Justfishin73's Avatar
Justfishin73 Justfishin73 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Edmonton area
Posts: 854
Default

Too bad these pos don't get a good chomping from these poor dogs---sickening
__________________
5/8" AR500 Targets for sale--
http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=353153
  #24  
Old 03-13-2019, 05:11 PM
FishOutOfWater FishOutOfWater is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Calgary, AB
Posts: 220
Default

Dog has been recovered...

https://www.castanet.net/edition/new...-1-.htm#251426
  #25  
Old 03-13-2019, 07:04 PM
Norwest Alta Norwest Alta is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 3,711
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays toyz View Post
This. A bigger current bogeyman than the "horse lake dog fighting ring". People see conspiracies everywhere with pets who run away and relatives who fall over thigh high balcony railings in Mexico.
I'm not so sure that the HL dog club is false.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.