Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 10-25-2022, 02:13 PM

Default IPCA Proposed Areas?

A friend sent me this news article of these proposed Indigenous Protection and Conserved Areas(IPCA).
The article and maps lead me to believe that Albertan's would possibly not be able to access these areas anymore if they took effect?
I also included a map off the Metis Nation of Alberta showing the proposed IPCA locations in the province, there is quite a few locations.
Just wondering what information the members know about this, not looking to get into bashing.
These IPCA's may affect access for quite a few AO members in the future as some are pretty popular areas(I've hunted/fished a couple before).

https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=eda63...MDAwODYz&ntb=1

http://albertametis.com/app/uploads/...ph-Final-1.pdf
Old 10-25-2022, 02:31 PM

It hard not to bash a government that has made division of the people their #1 strategy.

I know nothing about IPCA. What I do know as the descendant of a conquered people, you just need to move on.
Old 10-25-2022, 03:59 PM

WB warned us about this kind of thing for years.

They are trying to use federal authority and opinions to take over. It won’t happen as a whole, but it’s the little cuts into the rest of us that are starting to add up. They will settle for another little bite of exclusive race based access. Over and over…

They got away with the subject animal listing for bison, so they went after tame bighorn sheep in Jasper. They got away with Suffield, so now this….

Long overdue that we take race out of the equation when it come to allocating resources, but with a corrupt Supreme Court, it’s gonna be a heck of a fight.
Old 10-25-2022, 08:35 PM
Banned

I'd sooner sell every acre of public land...
Old 10-25-2022, 09:43 PM

Oh well, with the way things are going the final decision in the future will probably come down from Bejing anyways.
Old 10-26-2022, 07:14 AM

What has happened in BC is about to happen here. This could happen under UPC too.
Old 10-26-2022, 08:28 AM

I don’t see this as a positive for the future and just a way to continue to drive a wedge

Life in Canada world be much easier if we were all just one society moving forward to benefit the people of Canada as a whole. Unfortunately this is not the direction leaders are pursuing

Get rid of all the BS political crap and just treat everyone as people I bet there would be way less tension in this country. This doesn’t just apply to FNs either I mean all the race and sexual orientation mess that is pushed in the name of being PC
Old 10-26-2022, 05:15 PM

Ohhh cmon, we all knew this was comin down the pipe...
Shocking...

What is really though, is kids identifying as animals in schools and at home.

This is my daughter whiskers... good god. my kids are mid twenties, secure jobs and each own their own home, and have vowed not to bring kids into his world being the way it is headed. Don't blame them. Words fail me sometimes...
Old 10-26-2022, 09:53 PM

More UN, woke, Marxist, WEF type of garbage!!!!
Sooner or later the push back will happen.....but since we’re all disarmed......