Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 01-30-2018, 07:28 PM

Default State of the Union

Anyone watching the US State of the Union? A lot of sad Democrat faces in the crowd.
Old 01-30-2018, 07:49 PM

Melania does’t look real happy either?
Old 01-30-2018, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 260 Rem View Post
Melania does’t look real happy either?
Too much botox. Trying hard...........face wants to move.......nope can't do it.
Old 01-30-2018, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HVA7mm View Post
Too much botox. Trying hard...........face wants to move.......nope can't do it.
Slandering women on the internet, your mom must be so proud of the gentleman she raised.
Old 01-30-2018, 08:30 PM

An American site I was reading are real happy with the speach.
Old 01-30-2018, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dowierjp View Post
Slandering women on the internet, your mom must be so proud of the gentleman she raised.

Sorry, I'm a Democrat. It's ok to slander anyone with any ties to Trump. Plus I identify myself as non-binary, so I am offended by your calling me a "gentleman"

Last edited by HVA7mm; 01-30-2018 at 08:41 PM.
Old 01-30-2018, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Sorry, I'm a Democrat. It's ok to slander anyone with any ties to Trump. Plus I identify myself as non-binary, so I am offended by your calling me a "gentleman"
Have you also recently resign for harassing women at the workplace?

Back on the topic, before you derailed your own thread because the President Trump bashing party dident arrive in time.
Great speech, looks like their country is headed in a good direction.
Old 01-30-2018, 08:46 PM
Banned

All I can say is I wish we had him here!!! We could not have been blessed with anyone worse for ruining a great country.
Old 01-30-2018, 08:48 PM

I too enjoyed the speech, a refreshing change from his Twitter battles. It will be interesting to see if anything comes to fruition, as there didn't appear to be much of a non-partisan feel to the room.
Old 01-30-2018, 08:53 PM
Banned

Listening to Trump's speech just highlights how nuts he is. The USA is really lucky that he hasn't been able to accomplish much.
Old 01-30-2018, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerpig View Post
Listening to Trump's speech just highlights how nuts he is. The USA is really lucky that he hasn't been able to accomplish much.
You really don't have a clue about reality!
Old 01-30-2018, 09:02 PM

Quote:

I'm not what you would call an ardent Trump fan, but I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say that you seem to have some really deep-seated contempt towards the man.
Old 01-30-2018, 09:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
I'm not what you would call an ardent Trump fan, but I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say that you seem to have some really deep-seated contempt towards the man.
As does most of the USA
Old 01-30-2018, 09:08 PM

I'm not a fan in the man, but it is hard to argue that they are on an economic upswing. I fear the eroding of democratic institutions, as well as expectations they have of what is acceptable behavior for the person who holds the office.

Last edited by sns2; 01-30-2018 at 09:13 PM.
Old 01-30-2018, 09:12 PM

Quote:
As does most of the USA
So the lefties in New York and California comprise most of the USA? Good grief man, sorry, person, get real!
Old 01-30-2018, 09:13 PM

Quote:
As does most of the USA
I call b.s. On that, he didn't get elected by a few votes, he won it because a lot of america needed him.
Old 01-30-2018, 09:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by partsman View Post
I call b.s. On that, he didn't get elected by a few votes, he won it because a lot of america needed him.
He got less votes but won due to the way the American electoral system is structured. He has also pretty clearly lost popularity since the election.
Old 01-30-2018, 09:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Maybe he wasn't slandering a women?

Don't assume it's gender!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O0rLSZJWTDY
Old 01-30-2018, 09:22 PM

Quote:
He got less votes but won due to the way the American electoral system is structured. He has also pretty clearly lost popularity since the election.

I'm no fan of Trudeau becoming our leader, but hey he won fair and square via our electoral system. I got over it, and try to make the best of it. Better luck next time.
Old 01-30-2018, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Here is a link to show that his administration hasn't been able to accomplish much! Love him or hate him he is doing what he ran on and keeping his promises to the people that voted for him so far with a couple exceptions which I can understand that some may think its crazy talk!

http://www.conservapedia.com/Donald_Trump_achievements
Regardless of the overwhelming odds or obstacles in your path,
you always have an opportunity to overcome.
It is your attitude that will determine the outcome.
Old 01-30-2018, 09:27 PM

I thought it was a great pep rally. Trump IS Making America Great Again. I especially liked the shot he took at UN countries that slammed his decision to move the embassy to Jerusalem "No money for you!".
Old 01-30-2018, 09:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
I'm no fan of Trudeau becoming our leader, but hey he won fair and square via our electoral system. I got over it, and try to make the best of it. Better luck next time.
Ok sure but that still doesn't change the fact that most of America doesn't like him.
Old 01-30-2018, 09:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sns2 View Post
I'm not a fan in the man, but it is hard to argue that they are on an economic upswing. I fear the eroding of democratic institutions, as well as expectations they have of what is acceptable behavior for the person who holds the office.

Behaviour... At least trump doesn't stand on national tv and cry his eyes out like a baby for the world to see, that's embarrassing.

It's hard to believe people pass judgement on trump when we have justin.
Old 01-30-2018, 09:34 PM

The democratic party is the largest criminal organization in usa history,they corrupted the FBI.DOJ,and let terrorists run free.Trump is going after all criminals in the usa ,even large drug makers.

Trump is long way from perfect,but at least he is trying get the country rolling and if you think his wife may not look happy,google Nancy Pelosi she looked like her depends were full,i watched a few speeches by her and she needs medical treatment after her latest speeh.

If they tighten up there security ,Canada better get there act together ,ms 13,18th street gang need to be gone from north America and there in alberta and bc ,ont,plus who knows where.

Last edited by JD848; 01-30-2018 at 09:41 PM.
Old 01-30-2018, 09:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cschache View Post
Here is a link to show that his administration hasn't been able to accomplish much! Love him or hate him he is doing what he ran on and keeping his promises to the people that voted for him so far with a couple exceptions which I can understand that some may think its crazy talk!

http://www.conservapedia.com/Donald_Trump_achievements
He definitely has done a lot of executive orders on minor issues but those are really easy to be reversed every time the government changes. I'm more so talking about major legislation.
Old 01-30-2018, 10:04 PM

Quote:
He definitely has done a lot of executive orders on minor issues but those are really easy to be reversed every time the government changes. I'm more so talking about major legislation.
I may be wrong but a lot of the executive orders were roll backs from the previous administration 8 years of crushing regulatory overreach, I think his (Obama) statement was "I have a pen and I have a phone" and "elections have consequences". Obama signed 276 executive orders in his 8 years in office and Trump so far has signed 58 executive orders, according to some reports the majority of Trumps 58 executive orders have been more meaningful to the American people. You are either a glass have full guy or a glass half empty guy. Both sides have there talking points and each party has a totally different idea/direction that they want to see the country go!
Regardless of the overwhelming odds or obstacles in your path,
you always have an opportunity to overcome.
It is your attitude that will determine the outcome.
Old 01-30-2018, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Did you watch the State of the Union address? He just highlighted some of his accomplishments along with some other amazing Americans.

If your eluding to his administrations effectiveness as not accomplishing much in his first year, you need to understand The United States is s democracy. If you want to see sweeping changes you might look to dictatorships. Bills need to pass various organizations in the govt. that's a good thing. Prevents dictatorships.

If you don't think his or his Administrations agenda and vision of America is a good thing. Well, stay here.
Old 01-30-2018, 10:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Would Hillary have been a better president?
Old 01-30-2018, 10:23 PM

Quote:
LOL !!!

it's awesome that you're worrying about someone that made her career on her back !!!!
Old 01-30-2018, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott h View Post
LOL !!!

it's awesome that you're worrying about someone that made her career on her back !!!!
What took you so long to get here? Do you get Text alerts when a Trump thread pops up so you can tell everyone how brilliant you are?

Your here, I'm out. Have a great night everyone. Scott H got a few points.