Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 07-16-2019, 09:38 AM

Too bad he can't sue the arse of this scumbag, the driver and the band where he lives. What a sad life this German guy has to lead now because of a piece of.....
Old 07-16-2019, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooner View Post
Too bad he can't sue the arse of this scumbag, the driver and the band where he lives. What a sad life this German guy has to lead now because of a piece of.....
I can hardly wait for the popular movement how he was wrongfully charged and was at the wrong place at the wrong time, just out for an afternoon drive with some buddies.

Grizz
Old 07-16-2019, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteout View Post
If you don’t understand why a robust defence is a benefit to the legal system, there isn’t much hope.

If you were ever charged with a crime, you’d be scrapping the piggy bank to hire one of the people you love to call scumbags
Dare to guess why I’ve not been charged with a crime? I’ll give you exactly one guess.

Der is as much of a scumbag as each murderous scumbag whom he slithers over to represent. I’m not talking about every lawyer in Alberta, I’m talking about Der specifically so don't get all defensive (unless you happen to be Der ). If lawyers don’t understand why it’s important to have sociopathic attempted murderers in jail, there isn’t much hope for society.

A robust defense is certainly helpful to protect those who are innocent against malicious prosecution. A robust defense is good when the accused did not commit the crime they’re being charged with. When the accused party is guilty of atrocious crime(s) against their fellow man what they’re entitled to should be a firing squad rather than the kid gloves treatment (or a Gladue consideration, as the two-tier, destructive-to-society case may be).

Last edited by CaberTosser; 07-16-2019 at 10:12 AM.
Old 07-16-2019, 10:34 AM

Well, he was high and no doubt in fear of the older driver who told him to shoot - so it wasn't;t his fault. And the driver never really expected the kid to shoot, he was just kidding around, so it wasn't his fault. So it was nobody's fault.... right.
Old 07-16-2019, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by guysmiley View Post
From the article, call me not surprised:

"Under cross-examination, the witness admitted to Der that he had initially lied to police and on the day of the shooting was drunk and high on meth".

"The accused was arrested on the Stoney Nakoda First Nation west of Calgary about three weeks after the shooting. Last year, the teen was released on bail but breached his release conditions and was re-arrested".

I'd like to know what bail conditions were breached.
Target shooting tourists with a prohib weapon maybe ?
Old 07-16-2019, 05:28 PM

Reading this makes me want to puke.

I used to be a jail guard, hated it, and recently turned down offer from both fed pen and parole. I was feeling kind of remorseful since its a stable job etc, but when I read this stuff it reminds me why I left in the first place and why I want nothing to do with any part of the legal system.

If you have any sort of decent morals this crap will eat you up inside.
Old 07-16-2019, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyD111 View Post
Reading this makes me want to puke.

I used to be a jail guard, hated it, and recently turned down offer from both fed pen and parole. I was feeling kind of remorseful since its a stable job etc, but when I read this stuff it reminds me why I left in the first place and why I want nothing to do with any part of the legal system.

If you have any sort of decent morals this crap will eat you up inside.
This always surprises and shocks me.

https://www.reddeeradvocate.com/news...n-institution/

Grizz
Old 07-16-2019, 08:07 PM

When will we, of German descent, be receiving our cheque’s from the Nakoda First Nations for reparations and reconciliation?
Old 07-17-2019, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperMOA View Post
When will we, of German descent, be receiving our cheque’s from the Nakoda First Nations for reparations and reconciliation?
Please do not embarrass other Germans with this Schwachsinn.
Danke!
Old 07-17-2019, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kos View Post
Please do not embarrass other Germans with this Schwachsinn.
Danke!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Your response is too funny. Fellas that know me well, know I have a saying; “The only way to fight or defeat stupidity is with more stupidity. Reason and common sense can never prevail against stupidity.” The reason the above was even mentioned is my opinion the only way to change stupidity is for everyone to embrace stupidity. Then you ask me to not include you in this stupidity, priceless. Probably funnier for me and my circle than most, but regardless. You cannot speak for all Germans either, so sit back and wait for your reparations.
Old 07-17-2019, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by operator john View Post
As my friend would say Hhhmmm can you say Morley IR!!
Yup.....what a dump that place is
Old 07-17-2019, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumper View Post
Well, he was high and no doubt in fear of the older driver who told him to shoot - so it wasn't;t his fault. And the driver never really expected the kid to shoot, he was just kidding around, so it wasn't his fault. So it was nobody's fault.... right.
And both of their mothers were drunks, who's mothers were drunks.....so it wasn't their fault either.
Old 07-17-2019, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishtank View Post
That why they allow bail and let them roam again .. hopefully Darwin will take care of em .
Wouldn't that be nice
Old 07-17-2019, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott h View Post
Yup.....what a dump that place is
One of my favorite pics. Signs on the Morley road explaining how many millions of dollars of Federal money have been spent on the reserve, well over a hundred million. If you drive by there today, the signs are still there, but they've been over painted with political Feel good slogans.

Grizz
Old 07-17-2019, 11:20 PM

Apparently if you’re drunk and high, you only get charged with aggravated assault when you shoot someone in the side of the head.

I would like to know what all the Coulton Boushie supporters think about this case and if they still believe that the court system is still biased against native youths.

Gerry Burnie
Old 07-18-2019, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishtank View Post
That why they allow bail and let them roam again .. hopefully Darwin will take care of em .
It probably wouldn't take much to get his own "friends" to turn on him.
Old 07-18-2019, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtodrick View Post
So...if I want to kill someone, say Jack, all I have to do is shoot him and then say 'I didn't mean to kill him, I thought he was John', I'll get a lesser sentence.
Good to know.
Better yet get drunk and run him over, you'll be out in a year max.
Old 07-18-2019, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott h View Post
And both of their mothers were drunks, who's mothers were drunks.....so it wasn't their fault either.
Lets not forget the residential schools that their aunt's great grandmothers cousin's neighbour went to.
Old 07-18-2019, 10:42 PM
Banned

Default Der’s fees

Who is paying Balfour Der’s fees? He doesn’t work cheap. I’ll bet it’s J.T. and his Lieberal Elites
Old 07-18-2019, 11:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooner View Post
What an excellent idea. Instead of jail sentences, restitution payments from the band as a form of reconciliation for the crimes committed by its members.
Old 07-19-2019, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Moose View Post
Who is paying Balfour Der’s fees? He doesn’t work cheap. I’ll bet it’s J.T. and his Lieberal Elites
Only the best legal defense at our expense, when the defendant is the correct race or religion. And if the real victim sued, we would pay even more.
Old 07-19-2019, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
Only the best legal defense at our expense, when the defendant is the correct race or religion. And if the real victim sued, we would pay even more.
Seeing as it involved natives, this story has been way under reported, Racism in my opinion. Kind of puts the lie on the Boushie story. Cops fell over themselves making this a White crime. The tourist should sue the perp and the band, probably the only way we'd get to hear the rest of the story. But then of course, good luck getting a lawyer to pursue that. Pathetic.

Grizz
Old 07-19-2019, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly Adams View Post
Seeing as it involved natives, this story has been way under reported, Racism in my opinion. Kind of puts the lie on the Boushie story. Cops fell over themselves making this a White crime. The tourist should sue the perp and the band, probably the only way we'd get to hear the rest of the story. But then of course, good luck getting a lawyer to pursue that. Pathetic.

Grizz
Naturally, Balfour must have tried to represent the victim first for a civil suit against the band, after all, that would be a case that would take a really good lawyer to undertake. I guess he felt he didn’t have the legal talent for such an undertaking so he went for the offender instead.
Old 07-20-2019, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
What an excellent idea. Instead of jail sentences, restitution payments from the band as a form of reconciliation for the crimes committed by its members.
Nah, if the band had to pony up, it would just be at taxpayer's expense. No win.