Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2016, 02:44 PM

Default Suffield Hunt Concerns

I didn't want to hi-jack that other thread, but I wanted to see if I could get some answers to reply brought up in the other Suffield Hunt thread.
The quote is below.

I don't want to start insults and contentions, but if it was any other groups would be all up in arms and demanding for action and wanting this reported and stopped. Why is this any different? Why is it allowed? Why wouldn't action be taken if reported with license plate of the truck? Just need some explanation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_wanna_fish View Post
My question is this. If this is a reoccurring problem every year why do we ignore it? This isn't subsistance hunting, its trophy hunting. I have my own opinion about the the whole native hunting rights but i dont feel like I need to share them on here. Don't want to start a big argument as that goes no where and only angers people. I am simply wondering why there is reports of this unethical type of hunting every year and yet nothing is being done about it. Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm here to learn.
I
Old 11-02-2016, 02:54 PM

no good is going to come from this, so stop it at the head. question better asked elsewhere.............
Closed Thread