Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Old 07-22-2014, 08:10 AM

Default Hunting around peace river

just wondering if anyone is looking for a hunting partner this year my buddy i hunt with is going to be tied up with his new job all of hunting season so im wondering if theres anyone around that wants to hunt and film with me this year..
Old 07-23-2014, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.longshot View Post
just wondering if anyone is looking for a hunting partner this year my buddy i hunt with is going to be tied up with his new job all of hunting season so im wondering if theres anyone around that wants to hunt and film with me this year..
You might want to quote the WMU (or, WMU's, plural) you plan to hunt in. The Peace River passes through several. Narrowing it down a bit for potential partners might be helpful in getting responses.
I am the captain of my soul.

***William Henley***
Old 07-23-2014, 09:31 AM

good point i have permision in 527,523,526 and i do hunt a bit in 520 and 528 and its not that i have trouble finding game just getting boring hunting alone
Old 07-24-2014, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.longshot View Post
good point i have permision in 527,523,526 and i do hunt a bit in 520 and 528 and its not that i have trouble finding game just getting boring hunting alone
You're not too far from where I hunt. Considering that's such excellent country for game I'm rather surprised you haven't had a bunch of responses!

I've already been drawn for the WMU I regularly hunt in so aside from my general whitetail tag, there's nothing else I could hunt in other zones. (You should have asked this in April/May before the draw.....lol) Mind you, it's not necessary that I actually harvest something. I don't mind learning my way around new country and seeing strange sights.

Considering there's going to be an odd number of guys in my crew this year (5 of us) I might just get together with you for a day or two just to check out some new country if you're interested and nobody else takes you up on your offer.

I'm curious, do you live in the area?
I am the captain of my soul.

***William Henley***
Old 07-30-2014, 07:33 AM

bump