Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 10-13-2018, 09:05 PM

Default Tap talk problems

Anyone on here having problems with getting unto A O because of tap talk ?i keep trying to get into AO with my I pad which always worked before but now when I google AO it goes right to Taptalk and a a sign pops up saying user error any ideas anyone?thanks
If people concentrated on the really important things in life,there would be a shortage of fishing poles.Doug larson. Theres a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot. Steven Wright.
Old 10-13-2018, 09:12 PM

I had that a week ago. Might not have anything to do with your problem but I wasn’t on WiFi and I was trying on my phone. I had the cellular data for Tapatalk turned off. It didn’t prompt me to turn on the data so it took me a while to figure out why it wouldn’t let me log in.
Old 10-14-2018, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coiloil37 View Post
I had that a week ago. Might not have anything to do with your problem but I wasn’t on WiFi and I was trying on my phone. I had the cellular data for Tapatalk turned off. It didn’t prompt me to turn on the data so it took me a while to figure out why it wouldn’t let me log in.
Thank you
If people concentrated on the really important things in life,there would be a shortage of fishing poles.Doug larson. Theres a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot. Steven Wright.