Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2016, 10:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stringer View Post
Do some research be for you post.
They were unarmed when the rancher was murdered.
Really?

The terrorists had:

"Officials found three other loaded weapons inside the truck: two .223 caliber semi-automatic rifles and a .38 special revolver, said the FBI."

Plus the 9 millimeter handgun that was in his pocket.

Source:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/anatomy-tak...ry?id=36595434

As you said, perhaps it's best to do some research first.
Old 01-31-2016, 10:12 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=avb3;3127307]Really?

The terrorists had:

"Officials found three other loaded weapons inside the truck: two .223 caliber semi-automatic rifles and a .38 special revolver, said the FBI."

Source:

As you said, perhaps it's best to do some research first.[/QUOTE
MSM lol
Do you believe everything you read ?
The protesters stated they were not armed.
Old 01-31-2016, 10:20 PM

[QUOTE=stringer;3127320]
Quote:
Originally Posted by avb3 View Post
Really?

The terrorists had:

Source:

As you said, perhaps it's best to do some research first.[/QUOTE
MSM lol
Do you believe everything you read ?
The protesters stated they were not armed.
You mean the guys that said Finicum had his hands on his head and was kneeling when he was shot?
Old 01-31-2016, 10:29 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=FCLightning;3127335]
Quote:

You mean the guys that said Finicum had his hands on his head and was kneeling when he was shot?
Watch the video.
The first shot was fired from his right when his hands were in the air
The guy shoots him them runs away
He then grabs his side and points to the shooter with his right hand.
The guy behind him then shoots him with a rifle or shot gun in the back.
Watch the video with your eyes open..
Never heard of the authorities planting evidence to cover their azz.
Old 01-31-2016, 10:39 PM

Quote:
What weapon no one was armed..
Get your facts straight
Yes I stand corrected. You've blown my mind with your great show of facts.

On a completely unrelated subject I have a tinfoil hat and lifetime membership to LoonsRus that you're welcome to have ...
Old 01-31-2016, 10:42 PM

[QUOTE=stringer;3127348]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCLightning View Post

Watch the video.
The first shot was fired from his right when his hands were in the air
The guy shoots him them runs away
He then grabs his side and points to the shooter with his right hand.
The guy behind him then shoots him with a rifle or shot gun in the back.
Watch the video with your eyes open..
Never heard of the authorities planting evidence to cover their azz.
I think that according to law, he was an armed enemy combatant of the state and the state deemed him a terrorist.

He publicly stated he was armed and would never be taken without force and jailed for previously outstanding arrest warrants.

He didn't appear to be the sharpest knife in the drawer but he was smart enough to know he could very well get plugged for his actions - and he did.

He's not a martyr for anything or anybody. Now he's just another dead misguided zealot.

Extremely sad for his wives and children.
Old 01-31-2016, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfrog View Post
Oka. hope this helps.

Odd these guys who harmed no one are terrorists, but a Muslim radical who goes on a killing spree is a disgruntled employee. Or rioters who burn and loot are protestors who are upset.
X2
Old 01-31-2016, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowhntr4life View Post
X2
Radical terrorists that attack unarmed civilians are cowards and usually end up dead by their own hands or by the actions of the "authorities".

Radical terrorists that attempt to undermine the authoriy of a regime in power that has a franchise claiming a universal monopoly on violence, ( ie - Federal Government) are either heroes, martyrs or just plain crazy.

Bubba in Oregon was just another misguided crazy nutjob zealot and anybody that says otherwise is just another misguided crazy nutjob zealot too.

Again, sad for his wives and kids.
Old 02-01-2016, 04:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimPS View Post
Radical terrorists that attack unarmed civilians are cowards and usually end up dead by their own hands or by the actions of the "authorities".

Radical terrorists that attempt to undermine the authoriy of a regime in power that has a franchise claiming a universal monopoly on violence, ( ie - Federal Government) are either heroes, martyrs or just plain crazy.

Bubba in Oregon was just another misguided crazy nutjob zealot and anybody that says otherwise is just another misguided crazy nutjob zealot too.

Again, sad for his wives and kids.
He was a radical terrorist who attacked an unarmed civilian??? Where is AB3 or whatever and the rest of the clowns calling BLM protestors radical terrorists? They actually attack unarmed civilians and burn down buildings, all while demanding they be free of police persecution and be able to commit crimes at will.

This is unreal, finickum and the guys were living in an unoccupied federal building essentially a glorified ranger station in the middle of a Forrest asking for government change quietly and they are now Radical terrorists.

The far left certainly has a way of cherry picking what they deem to be acceptable and unacceptable. What a joke. Ah well, everyone gets what they deserve at some point, it's my job to ensure I get to view it from a comfortable chair with popcorn in hand when it happens.
Old 02-01-2016, 06:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy View Post
Yes I stand corrected. You've blown my mind with your great show of facts.

On a completely unrelated subject I have a tinfoil hat and lifetime membership to LoonsRus that you're welcome to have ...
Hang on to it looks like your the one needing then.
The facts are this
Don't believe anything you read or hear in the media.
Trayvon Martin was supposedly murdered by a white Hispanic George Zimmerman.
Micheal Broown was shoot and killed by white police officer Darren Wilson while he had his hands up and kneeling.
Many many more cases but these are two examples of just how the media pushed narratives that were completely untrue..
I am willing to bet the same will holds true in this case once all the facts are known.
Until then I'll make my own judgement on what's fact by what I see in the video.

Last edited by stringer; 02-01-2016 at 06:39 AM.
Old 02-01-2016, 06:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deerguy View Post
He was a radical terrorist who attacked an unarmed civilian??? Where is AB3 or whatever and the rest of the clowns calling BLM protestors radical terrorists? They actually attack unarmed civilians and burn down buildings, all while demanding they be free of police persecution and be able to commit crimes at will.

This is unreal, finickum and the guys were living in an unoccupied federal building essentially a glorified ranger station in the middle of a Forrest asking for government change quietly and they are now Radical terrorists.

The far left certainly has a way of cherry picking what they deem to be acceptable and unacceptable. What a joke. Ah well, everyone gets what they deserve at some point, it's my job to ensure I get to view it from a comfortable chair with popcorn in hand when it happens.
X2
Old 02-01-2016, 07:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
The facts are this
Micheal Broown was shoot and killed by white police officer Darren Wilson while he had his hands up and kneeling.
Many many more cases but these are two examples of just how the media pushed narratives that were completely untrue..
I am willing to bet the same will holds true in this case once all the facts are known.
Until then I'll make my own judgement on what's fact by what I see in the video.
I used the term terrorist correctly as defined.

"(5) the term “domestic terrorism”means*activities that— involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State; (B) appear to be intended— to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or.

18 US Code § 2331 - Definitions - Legal Information Institute

Cornell University › law › uscode › text
Old 02-01-2016, 08:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
I used the term terrorist correctly as defined.

"(5) the term “domestic terrorism”means*activities that— involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State; (B) appear to be intended— to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or.

18 US Code § 2331 - Definitions - Legal Information Institute

Cornell University › law › uscode › text
Fort Hood shooting fits that definition but was called work place violence.
As does
San Bernardino mass shooting was just a disgruntled employee.
Ferguson riots were just protests.
Very selective use of the term by the media.
So what's your point.
Old 02-01-2016, 08:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Fort Hood shooting fits that definition but was called work place violence.
As does
San Bernardino mass shooting was just a disgruntled employee.
Ferguson riots were just protests.
Very selective use of the term by the media.
So what's your point.
I agree, the examples you point are I, and most right thinking individuals, would call those act terrorist also.

My point is that the terrorist in Oregon or exactly that. Let's call a spade a spade in all cases. I don't like political correctness when it comes from the left, I don't like it when it comes from the right either.
Old 02-01-2016, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Do some research be for you post.
They were unarmed when the rancher was murdered.
What do you suspect is thrown on the ground when the second person exits the vehicle? Absolutely ludicrous to think these people weren't armed.
Old 02-01-2016, 09:31 AM

Quote:
The facts are this
Lol you missed my point. I get my information from watching the news and not just one network. Reading about what interests me again from different perspectives.

If you prefer to get your information from some hole in the wall Web site or just make up "facts" on your own by all means do so. If on watching that video you can decide anything you're a better man than me. Congrats. .... your tinfoil hat is in the mail
Old 02-01-2016, 10:05 AM

Shawna Cox, who was in the truck with him, said herself that he was armed at the time.
http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-sta...upier_des.html

The story Victoria Sharp told, which includes the claim that they were shot at during the initial stop, is refuted by the guy driving the other vehicle (with the Bundys). Notice he doesn't say any shots were fired during the initial stop.
https://www.facebook.com/mark.mcconn...2/?pnref=story
Old 02-01-2016, 10:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
I agree, the examples you point are I, and most right thinking individuals, would call those act terrorist also.

My point is that the terrorist in Oregon or exactly that. Let's call a spade a spade in all cases. I don't like political correctness when it comes from the left, I don't like it when it comes from the right either.
How about lets wait and see what the facts are and then let the courts decide before we start repeating the MSM talking points and accuse people of being something they may not in fact be.
Old 02-01-2016, 10:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by winged1 View Post
What do you suspect is thrown on the ground when the second person exits the vehicle? Absolutely ludicrous to think these people weren't armed.
Just your opinion.
No facts.
Just news reports.
And we all know they always report the news without any agenda.
Old 02-01-2016, 10:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Just your opinion.
No facts.
Just news reports.
And we all know they always report the news without any agenda.
Good grief, look at the words of the people in the truck... Link provided in post 167.
Old 02-01-2016, 10:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Good grief, look at the words of the people in the truck... Link provided in post 167.
What law was broken in regards to being armed ?
Old 02-01-2016, 10:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
What law was broken in regards to being armed ?
You were denying they had guns.
Old 02-01-2016, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deerguy View Post

The Feds call them radical terrorists.

Why?

Because they were stupid enough to attempt an armed action to undermine the authority of the regime in power - that regime has a franchise claiming a universal monopoly on violence ( ie - the Federal Government).

Is that regime the far left?

You therefore sit comfortably on the other side of the fence and you therefore are taking the stand that the Feds are a criminal fascist illegitimate regime that should be overthrown.

Easy enough to take a stand with your popcorn while sitting on the couch.

Not.
Old 02-01-2016, 10:46 AM
Banned

The problem with letting these hillbillies carry on this long is , they have probably pro created , so this thing is bound to happen over and over and over,,,
Old 02-01-2016, 11:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
You were denying they had guns.
The only people I see with guns in the video were the authorities.
The only people I see using guns in the video were the authorities
Again from what I can see they were not armed.
Old 02-01-2016, 12:22 PM

Quote:
The only people I see with guns in the video were the authorities.
The only people I see using guns in the video were the authorities
Again from what I can see they were not armed.
For Christ's sake the video is shot from a plane. You also can't see that they weren't armed but the reports are that they were.
Old 02-01-2016, 12:58 PM

Levoy knew his days were numbered after that tarp interview. The authorities were itching to get him. Looks to me he ran from the truck so his compatriots would not be killed as well. Carrying around guns and threatening the government will get you killed, even though they had no intention of shooting at the authorities. Not well handled by both sides. Should have been resolved in a peaceful fashion, but there could have been more deaths.
Old 02-01-2016, 01:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy View Post
For Christ's sake the video is shot from a plane. You also can't see that they weren't armed but the reports are that they were.
I don't believe the reports.
I'll wait till the facts come out in court
Is that ok with you.
Old 02-01-2016, 02:18 PM

Yes by all means please do.

So you'll accept whatever comes out in court or only if it happens to support your "facts"?
Old 02-01-2016, 02:25 PM

Quote:
I don't believe the reports.
I'll wait till the facts come out in court
Is that ok with you.
And when those facts don't support your beliefs, you'll say they're lies.

Here's the thing with the conspiracy theories on this: if the Feds really wanted to execute the occupiers, explain why Finicum was the only one killed, while all others, including the ringleader Ammon Bundy, were taken alive and peacefully. Show your work.
Closed Thread