Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2016, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueGrit View Post
They shot him in the back with a 308 his hands where up and they shot him with a bean bag so when he reached down ,which is a normal reaction to touch the spot where there is pain that was when they murdered him ,truely unbeleivable whats going on ,this land is going to china and russia that is being taken away BLM corruption
Hundreds of people called in to say they saw it and I was a 100% right. I will make America great again, I'll just do it.

Last edited by winged1; 01-31-2016 at 09:33 AM.
Old 01-31-2016, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deerguy View Post
You just make up your own definitions to further your sick and twisted left wing agenda? How do you walk up right having no spine? Must be a medical phenomenon
Every American (except maybe say 5) are left of these guys. Your point?, oh right, you support the most extreme of the right wingers. Have a snickers.
Old 01-31-2016, 09:32 AM

Quote:
They are legally allowed to carry firearms tho, no different then you carrying keys or a wallet. And no, this group is not the definition of domestic terrorist. You can't just stare something that is blatantly wrong and expect others to go with it.
I understand it's legal to carry but his interview under the tarp where he's holding a rifle and states he won't be arrested.... no guns no statement no dead man. That's what I mean. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should.

You can call them whatever you want just don't call them hero's.
Old 01-31-2016, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy View Post
I understand it's legal to carry but his interview under the tarp where he's holding a rifle and states he won't be arrested.... no guns no statement no dead man. That's what I mean. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should.

I remember many years ago during the Chicago seven trials, my father spoke to me and told me not to consider this group as Heros. To each there own. As the US marches toward anarchy, the ideology of this group becomes more prevalent.
Old 01-31-2016, 09:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
They are legally allowed to carry firearms tho, no different then you carrying keys or a wallet. And no, this group is not the definition of domestic terrorist. You can't just stare something that is blatantly wrong and expect others to go with it.
They were however, illegally in government property and armed.

That certainly doesn't make them choirboys.
Old 01-31-2016, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Can you post a link to the definition, so we can use the term correctly?
Old 01-31-2016, 10:46 AM

This was murder plan as day. If the Victim was Black everyone would be going crazy.
Old 01-31-2016, 11:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
It doesn't matter if it's legal to carry a firearm! How hard is it to understand... If your running from the cops, if they draw guns on you and you truly don't want to get shot... You simply lay down with your arms out.

You don't stumble at them somewhat putting your arms in the air then start digging around your waste. I'm willing to be he was planning on giving up, then said "F it" and chose suicide by cops. Looks pretty obvious.
Old 01-31-2016, 11:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by albertadeer View Post
It doesn't matter if it's legal to carry a firearm! How hard is it to understand... If your running from the cops, if they draw guns on you and you truly don't want to get shot... You simply lay down with your arms out.

You don't stumble at them somewhat putting your arms in the air then start digging around your waste. I'm willing to be he was planning on giving up, then said "F it" and chose suicide by cops. Looks pretty obvious.
So you feel tyranny should go unopposed? You feel words will have aggressors backing off of you? You have a weird way of thinking
Old 01-31-2016, 11:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
So you feel tyranny should go unopposed? You feel words will have aggressors backing off of you? You have a weird way of thinking
Notice all the other terrorists came out with their hands up, and were NOT shot?

Gee, I wonder why?
Old 01-31-2016, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by avb3 View Post
Notice all the other terrorists came out with their hands up, and were NOT shot?

Gee, I wonder why?
Some concepts are just difficult to grasp I guess.
Old 01-31-2016, 12:21 PM

They weren't terrorists, they were trespassers/ occupiers. I don't agree with what they did as BLM land is for everyone to use, kinda like our crown lands out here and we all know what it feels like when graze lease holders put up gates and fences and act like they own the land. Killing him may have been a bit harsh as he won't get his day in court. Why were they chasing him in the first place? Looks like a set-up. A head-scratcher for sure.
Old 01-31-2016, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered user View Post
They weren't terrorists, they were trespassers/ occupiers. I don't agree with what they did as BLM land is for everyone to use, kinda like our crown lands out here and we all know what it feels like when graze lease holders put up gates and fences and act like they own the land. Killing him may have been a bit harsh as he won't get his day in court. Why were they chasing him in the first place? Looks like a set-up. A head-scratcher for sure.
Were there any reports

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_terrorism

Publicly defined definition

Homegrown terrorism or domestic terrorism is commonly associated with violent acts committed by citizens or permanent residents of a state against their own people or property within that state without foreign influence in an effort to instill fear on a population or government as a tactic designed to advance political, religious, or ideological objectives.[1]

One could argue...
Defined as commonly associate with violence yet not always. They committed the act against property taking it over illegally with weapons ready. You could say they wanted to scare the government into giving the land to someone the ranchers could control better. Trying to further their objective.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 01-31-2016, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt L. View Post
Some concepts are just difficult to grasp I guess.
x2
The bean-bag excuse had me really shaking my head. Wow
Old 01-31-2016, 02:31 PM

The dumb **** made his play stumbling around knee deep in the Oregon snow and lost, there mustn't be much snow in his part of Arizona.
Old 01-31-2016, 02:32 PM
Banned

Quote:

Gee, I wonder why?
So the occupy movement and Idle no more must be terrorists to then? Essentially any protest by Indians must make them terrorists then by your definition, no?
Old 01-31-2016, 03:10 PM

Quote:
So the occupy movement and Idle no more must be terrorists to then? Essentially any protest by Indians must make them terrorists then by your definition, no?
Do you seriously not see the difference between a protest and someone holding a gun saying don't come in here to arrest me?

My question is why do you care so much? Do you think the same thing will happen here?
Old 01-31-2016, 03:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Do you seriously not see the difference between a protest and someone holding a gun saying don't come in here to arrest me?

My question is why do you care so much? Do you think the same thing will happen here?
I do see a big difference between a protest blocking public road ways, disrupting transportation and a protest in an unoccupied federal building in the woods. I hope you do to. As for your gun comment, what happened in Caledonia or wherever in Ontario where the Indians were shooting at fireman? Or did that skip your memory? Haha
Old 01-31-2016, 04:18 PM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
I do see a big difference between a protest blocking public road ways, disrupting transportation and a protest in an unoccupied federal building in the woods. I hope you do to. As for your gun comment, what happened in Caledonia or wherever in Ontario where the Indians were shooting at fireman? Or did that skip your memory? Haha
Oka. hope this helps.

Odd these guys who harmed no one are terrorists, but a Muslim radical who goes on a killing spree is a disgruntled employee. Or rioters who burn and loot are protestors who are upset.

It isn't a question of who will allow me, but who will stop me.. Ayn Rand
Old 01-31-2016, 04:19 PM

The Feds have claimed the occupation is terrorism and an act of war.

Although the Oregon protesters did express their intention to use force in self-defense, the “occupation” of the vacant headquarters buildings – would normally only be considered trespassing, if they were legitimately owned by a definable victim – and the occupation was not achieved by violence.

But because the action undermined the local franchise of a Regime claiming a universal monopoly on violence, (Federal Government), the occupation was consequently treated as an act of terrorism.

The federal statute under which Ammon Bundy and six other members have been charged, 18 USC section 372, offers no protection whatsoever to the persons and property of U.S. citizens.

That measure was enacted in 1861 during the Civil War. It was designed to protect “officers” of the federal government (including administrative personnel and other bureaucrats) as they preyed upon the Regime’s subjects to enforce their law.

This emphasis on “force protection” reflects the wartime priorities of an occupying army. Fallen enemy combatants are not owed the same consideration as criminal suspects. Thus Finicum’s dying body was left sprawled on the ground after being shot multiple times.

None of the officers on the scene approached Finicum to disarm him and render medical assistance while there was still a chance to save his life.

Under the law in dealing with an enemy combatant, the officers on scene had no obligation to provide potentially life-saving aid while they took Bundy and four others into custody.

Bottom line - don't mess with the legitimate government. - especially wile armed.
Old 01-31-2016, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Um what? The key here is the statements made by Finicum about his intention to not be arrested. He was armed and reaching for his weapon when he was shot.

I'm not familiar with what you're talking about firemen being shot at but if they were all involved should be in jail in my mind. No excuses for it.
Old 01-31-2016, 05:34 PM

Let's not have a huge debate over semantics. The obvious difference between the militia in Oregon and your average Muslim is:
Muslims - using mass, indiscriminate violence against civilians to strike terror into the population
Militia - conducting a non-violent protest against the government for the sake of raising awareness and demanding accountability

Legal definitions aside... it's a moral question. Do we consider the two scenarios above to be the same? To warrant the same response?

Regarding what happened to Lavoy, it's impossible to be certain from the video, but it seems most plausible that he was shot with his hands up.
Old 01-31-2016, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
Can you explain to me what WHITE PURPOSES is? Holy crap, I don't think I've ever ready anything so ignorant on this forum.
fitzy must have a university education. "White purposes" is a concept you learn in History of Black Transgender Politics 101.
Old 01-31-2016, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramnode View Post
fitzy must have a university education. "White purposes" is a concept you learn in History of Black Transgender Politics 101.
Or it's sarcasm fueled by small minded bigotry.... could go either way I suppose.
Old 01-31-2016, 09:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Huh?

Triage with a truck full of terrorists that are armed? Maybe you would be so inclined, but pal, you'd be on your own.

And it was clear in the frame by frame that the terrorist reached for something in the area his holster was. Twice even.

Dumb terrorist!
You clearly have no clue of what your talking about as usual.
First of all they were not armed.
When he exits the vehicle he puts his hands up.
If you look to his right the officer next to the police car shoots him in the abdomen and runs away.
The victim brings his hands down to his side to were he was shot and points toward shooter with his right hand.
He then gets shot by the guy behind him with a shot gun.
It was reported he was shot 3 times.
He was clearly murdered.
Old 01-31-2016, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfrog View Post
Oka. hope this helps.

Odd these guys who harmed no one are terrorists, but a Muslim radical who goes on a killing spree is a disgruntled employee. Or rioters who burn and loot are protestors who are upset.
Funny how that works.
Old 01-31-2016, 09:53 PM
Banned

Quote:

Do some research be for you post.
They were unarmed when the rancher was murdered.
Old 01-31-2016, 09:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by winged1 View Post
Every American (except maybe say 5) are left of these guys. Your point?, oh right, you support the most extreme of the right wingers. Have a snickers.
Let me guess you voted for turdo.
Old 01-31-2016, 09:56 PM
Banned

Quote:

Gee, I wonder why?
Have no clue what your talking about again
One was shot in the shoulder.
Old 01-31-2016, 10:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Um what? The key here is the statements made by Finicum about his intention to not be arrested. He was armed and reaching for his weapon when he was shot.

I'm not familiar with what you're talking about firemen being shot at but if they were all involved should be in jail in my mind. No excuses for it.
What weapon no one was armed..
Get your facts straight
Closed Thread