Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 02-05-2018, 10:15 PM

The Clinton's are and have been under investigations and groups of people that participated in these crimes will be taken into court on each crime they committed,this will drag out for a very long time.
Clinton proceeds from crime,treason ,lying to the FbI years ago,unpaid taxes on dirty money for the dossier, no one is talking about the death's of a few that were tided into this and the list keeps getting bigger each day.Chris Wray is going to have to do his job and I think he is or get out of town.
Old 02-06-2018, 09:22 PM

Heavily redacted memo from House Judiciary Committee Best reading to make your temples throb are on pages 5,6 and 7.

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo...0Referral).pdf

The redactions are by the FBI. You have to wonder what / who is being protected
Old 02-07-2018, 06:58 AM

Trump is already planning the victory parade.
Old 02-07-2018, 07:13 AM

I am pleasantly surprised that nobody has yet accused anybody of being a Kremlin hire .
Clintons are pretty crooked, aren't they? May be, not quite as crooked as Putin, but, clearly, in the same league...
That's why I rooted for Trump, as weird as he is. Got all the flak as a Kremlin agent from you guys here

PS. KGB? (with the impeccable English of your's, but, yet, reasonable content)

PPS. Time to choose a color of one's pill for the Western folks. But watching Trump and his progress, it seems that nothing will ever change - red is not popular our days

Last edited by ak-71; 02-07-2018 at 07:28 AM.
Old 02-07-2018, 08:24 AM

I was accused of being a Russian bot and reported on Twitter last week because I said that some Canadians were racist even before Trump was elected. I guess I wasn't hating him properly enough.
Old 02-07-2018, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Tollers View Post
Heavily redacted memo from House Judiciary Committee Best reading to make your temples throb are on pages 5,6 and 7.

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo...0Referral).pdf

The redactions are by the FBI. You have to wonder what / who is being protected
Sidney Blumenthal,tied very close to Hillary and the dossier,lotsa smoke about him for a long time so there's fire near them both.Benghazi and the Hillary's war or the take down of Gadaffii . There's a big wall sometimes in life you just can't avoid or go around and he is facing the biggest there is.I truly believe they should have stayed away from Libya .

Last edited by JD848; 02-07-2018 at 03:40 PM.
Old 02-07-2018, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD848 View Post
Sidney Blumenthal,tied very close to Hillary and the dossier,lotsa smoke about him for a long time so there's fire near them both.Benghazi and the Hillary's war or the take down of Gadaffii . There's a big wall sometimes in life you just can't avoid or go around and he is facing the biggest there is.I truly believe they should have stayed away from Libya .
Yep and a couple of others with ties back to the Clinton's will be heading for the hills on this. At some point someone from the FBI or DOJ or State Department will do a plea bargain to avoid charges and then the smelly stuff will really hit the fan.

Given all the avoidance / cover up that has occurred I think that the IG and congressional committees are taking their time on this to make sure everything is covered off. Russian collusion - go after it, Election tampering go after it, securing issues with email and cover ups - re-opened and go after it
Old 02-07-2018, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Yep and a couple of others with ties back to the Clinton's will be heading for the hills on this. At some point someone from the FBI or DOJ or State Department will do a plea bargain to avoid charges and then the smelly stuff will really hit the fan.

Given all the avoidance / cover up that has occurred I think that the IG and congressional committees are taking their time on this to make sure everything is covered off. Russian collusion - go after it, Election tampering go after it, securing issues with email and cover ups - re-opened and go after it
I never liked politics in my life,but this isn't just politics.These are all criminal cases involving all kinda things.
One thing that I reflect back on was Julian Assange was giving an interview and he said in this interview,that Trump would not win because they won't let him win,he never said he would lose by not enough votes or enough states ,he said that they would not let him win and things were in place that wouldn't allow it

When I see what's all coming up he was dead on the money about them trying to not letting him win and who THEY are,he was wrong about the winning part,but THEY sure tried very hard not to let Trump win.
This is a very hard thing to predict or does he know more than we think.I think the further this goes he will add a few things to give it a boast to help convict this people or some message from an unknown source will fall in the right persons lap,very good chance it's Gowdy orTrump.
How far can Gowdy go before he says my families life along with his life are at stake or has this been just told to him by this secret society or the dark law enforcements of the usa.Some thing he read and found out made him want to retire and get away from these criminals.

The whole world is watching and many are laughing at the usa because what goes around comes around and right now it's the usa who is under the microscope big time.

Last edited by JD848; 02-07-2018 at 08:23 PM.
Old 02-07-2018, 08:22 PM

Quote:

This will be truly interesting to see if anyone else ever gets charged with anything.....
Old 02-08-2018, 04:11 AM

Trump is a haywire character, but, he has made it quite a spectacle, and he seems to be slowly getting some things done, and doing his best to create situations where the anti-Trumpers can hang themselves all by their own doing. Give him credit for sticking to his guns and riding it out so far, and calling out those who are against him and those who are backstabbing him for what they are. That boy has some pretty thick skin for the most part, hope his family has it too.