Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Trapping Discussion

Old 04-20-2013, 09:51 AM

Exclamation SCTA Charity Raffle..."PAWS for Romance"...Another BUMP!!

I have this up on the General Forum but figured not all of you may go on there, so here it is. The South Country Trappers Association has chosen the Pincher Creek Humane Society as our first charity raffle beneficiary. We felt doing something warm and fuzzy would be beneficial to public perception of trappers and help with the building fund for the PCHS. We have put together an awesome prize, worth $1000.00, for a romantic getaway for two near Waterton Park.
I am including pictures of the ticket and the B&B where the winners will be staying. The landscape photo is the view from the veranda at sunrise. Also, a couple links to the Bed & Breakfast and the photographer. As the cabin is a duplex, you could book the other suite and make it a family affair as the photographer will do a family photo shoot if that is what is desired. The Twin Butte General Store donated a gift certificate which you could use in their Mexican restaurant.
Tickets are only $5.00 so buy several! Contact me for more information, and our mailing address is:

SCTA
Box 385
Longview, AB T0L 1H0

http://watertonbedandbreakfast.com/

http://www.millcanyonphotography.com/

[IMG][/IMG]

Saving one animal won't change the world, but the world will change for that one animal!

Old 07-28-2013, 01:37 PM

Talking

Just bumping this back up!! Lots of tickets left!! If you don't feel like romance, it can be a family holiday...The photographer will do any kind of photo shoot you like. You can even rent the other side of the duplex if you have a big family or want to go with another couple. Or, what the hell, just buy a ticket or three to support a good cause! How many of you own a dog or cat from a shelter?

Saving one animal won't change the world, but the world will change for that one animal!

Old 07-28-2013, 02:02 PM

Just a thought and its pertaining to just about all raffles why do none of them seem to accept credit cards for payment?
I know personaly i would be much more prone to buying tickets as im sure would many others.
Or do you / they and just dont generaly make mention of it?
Old 07-30-2013, 07:33 AM

We are a small non-profit society. It does not make sense for us to accept credit cards and pay a percentage back to the credit card company for the two or three raffles we hold per year. We do not sell merchandise either.
We accept EMT (electronic money transfer) which is very easy, and cheques.

Old 08-02-2013, 07:01 AM

Got tickets for me and my wife and my son and his girl as well!
heck, for that price I picked up a couple for my secretary and her husband and my partner at work and his lady friend!
Cat
Old 08-02-2013, 07:30 AM

Got a couple for me and the bride too. It's for a good cause guys, help Molly out.
Old 09-14-2013, 11:29 AM

Another bump!! I sell a few more every time!!
Not sure why, but we have so MANY tickets left...

Only five bucks a ticket! Buy a whole bunch for your friends and family!
PLEASE help!!

Thanks very much.

Old 10-09-2013, 03:07 PM

Smile FINAL BUMP!!! Please help!!

Hi AGAIN!
This is the last time I will bother you guys about this as the draw is on the 19th.
I usually get a few sold every time I do this...so, those of you who have not bought any and love to help poor little rescued dogs and cats, PM me or email me at:

southcountry@hotmail.ca

THANKS!!!