Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Guns & Ammo Discussion

Old 12-29-2014, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish_e_o View Post
December and January are the only months on my bucket list for gophers

but march is best for snow painting
Yeah centerfire snow streaks do make big smiles.
Old 12-29-2014, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish_e_o View Post
December and January are the only months on my bucket list for gophers

but march is best for snow painting

Where do you shoot gophers in November or February? Latest I've shot was Sept 25 but I've seen them out in October.
Snow painting is my favourite April/May hobby
Old 12-29-2014, 04:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeLantz View Post
Where do you shoot gophers in November or February? Latest I've shot was Sept 25 but I've seen them out in October.
Snow painting is my favourite April/May hobby
right around edmonton, once in a blue moon you'll see them come out usually during a real warm streak. i had a January gopher lined up many moons ago while coyote hunting and couldn't get on target fast enough

oh no now i've derailed this thread with talks of summer. just one more sign it's still winter in Canada
Old 12-29-2014, 04:28 PM
Banned

Ok, I am done with this. It was somewhat entertaining for a while and hopeful that somehow edmhunter could have taken up a challenge which in fact he initiated. But this is getting stupid. The man has no pride, no back bone, is a pathological liar, his word means diddly squat. Best to get out before things get out of hand. Cheers.
Old 12-29-2014, 04:30 PM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gitrdun View Post
Ok, I am done with this. It was somewhat entertaining for a while and hopeful that somehow edmhunter could have taken up a challenge which in fact he initiated. But this is getting stupid. The man has no pride, no back bone, is a pathological liar, his word means diddly squat. Best to get out before things get out of hand. Cheers.
Too late.

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 12-29-2014, 04:33 PM

edmhunter I WILL SHOOT AGAINST YOU...30-06 against 30-06 prone kneeling and standing with scopes then will shoot iron sites out to 400m

LIFE IS TOUGH.....TOUGHER IF YOU'RE STUPID.-------------------“Women have the right to work wherever they want, as long as they have the dinner ready when you get home”
Old 12-29-2014, 04:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
AO is the only forum I have ever participated in and you sir are the purest definition of a troll. For most of us here with the backbone to stand up and do not lie, we surely understand.
Old 12-29-2014, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmhunter View Post
AO is the only forum I have ever participated in and you sir are the purest definition of a troll. For most of us here with the backbone to stand up and do not lie surly understand.

Nobody understands you. And if someone does understand you, they don't believe you.
Old 12-29-2014, 04:55 PM

Edm, how do you shoot 3 mule deer? I understand that you only shoot bucks.
Old 12-29-2014, 05:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
So you, and the rest of the F-Class Sisters have backed some other poor fellow into a corner that he can't possibly get out of? To what purpose does this serve? At best, its a no win situation, at worst its just plain bullying.
What if I offered to swing to by and pick you up for a day of shooting with a bunch more people you have never met? Would you accept? I highly doubt it...

And again with the name calling...

R.
Old 12-29-2014, 05:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rman View Post
So you, and the rest of the F-Class Sisters have backed some other poor fellow into a corner that he can't possibly get out of? To what purpose does this serve? At best, its a no win situation, at worst its just plain bullying.
What if I offered to swing to by and pick you up for a day of shooting with a bunch more people you have never met? Would you accept? I highly doubt it...

And again with the name calling...

R.
Thanks Rman you are right. But the fact is, I will post my video because I have nothing to hide and I don't intimidate easily. I stand by all of my words.
Old 12-29-2014, 05:40 PM

Hmmmm, the way this has gone I wouldn't get in that truck without a SAT phone and full winter survival gear + food.

edmhunter, what I can't figure out is your compulsion to claim high feats of rifle marksmanship - whether you can back them up or not is irrelevant at this point.

Why didn't you just stfuff your ego in a box and quietly sign up for next summer's rifle rodeo? By being quiet and letting your results speak for themselves, you'd have had a great time and made friends in the bargain.

Kinda too late now.

Last edited by twofifty; 12-29-2014 at 05:46 PM.
Old 12-29-2014, 05:47 PM

Rman I am no Fclass shooter nor a friend of any of these guys here but I know bull when I smell chit and this guy is so full of it I can smell it from here..edmhunter given your lack of class in your posts towards other guys and your obvious lack of knowledge regarding ballistics and total refusal to prove yourself in person before other shooters I would have to say that any video posted by you would be as full of crap as you are. out of 1000 hrs of footage of me shooting could result in a few amazing shots that I could post to prove my point. What matters is can I do it on command right here right now. You have proven to me that you sir are not capable.
Old 12-29-2014, 05:56 PM
Banned

Just to be clear...I have no clue if Edm can shoot or not, and at this point, there isn't a whole lot that he could do, that would be remotely realistic, to prove it. Jumping in a truck, or meeting up at a range several hours from his house certainly isn't it...Like I asked, this is something that most just wouldn't do, for a whole bunch of reasons.

Far fetched stuff gets posted here all the time. It is the internet. Take it with a grain of salt. Effectively jumping on a band wagon and bullying someone into having to prove it, under circumstances that he has no control over, proves nothing. Calling a guy out with a gang of fellows waiting in wings, says much, but not about the fellow making the claims.
If you think its BS, then say so, and leave it at that. Why ask someone to do something that you yourself wouldn't do?

R.
Old 12-29-2014, 05:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsessed1 View Post
Rman I am no Fclass shooter nor a friend of any of these guys here but I know bull when I smell chit and this guy is so full of it I can smell it from here..edmhunter given your lack of class in your posts towards other guys and your obvious lack of knowledge regarding ballistics and total refusal to prove yourself in person before other shooters I would have to say that any video posted by you would be as full of crap as you are. out of 1000 hrs of footage of me shooting could result in a few amazing shots that I could post to prove my point. What matters is can I do it on command right here right now. You have proven to me that you sir are not capable.
Don't you read? I said I will post a video. Oh I forgot to add, not on your terms, on mine. If you don't like it, that's your problem bud.
Old 12-29-2014, 06:05 PM

Like I said I could easily put together the best of my best and look to everyone out there that I am the best shot in the world..hope you dont waste too many of those high dollar rounds trying to prove your point. My opinion wont change video or not. Anyone who has even basic computer skills can make a video to prove anything. Doing it in person would prove your claims..forget your video and go to a shoot.
Old 12-29-2014, 06:07 PM

Killed a coyote at 51yds with 000 buck this weekend. Does that count as long range?
Old 12-29-2014, 06:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albertaguide View Post
Killed a coyote at 51yds with 000 buck this weekend. Does that count as long range?
yep! Good job man you most likely save another fawn.
Old 12-29-2014, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albertaguide View Post
Yup. Nice. What choke.
Old 12-29-2014, 07:39 PM

Anyone get any work done today. AO member Jeremy403 just loaded up my month supply of ammo. So what are we trying to hit 3 inch pie plates at 500. I'll do a fair amount of praying the night before. Get my eye patch ready. Clean my gun. Smoke a J and throw a couple hail Mary's at some plates sSig_cool2:
Old 12-29-2014, 08:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rman View Post
Just to be clear...I have no clue if Edm can shoot or not, and at this point, there isn't a whole lot that he could do, that would be remotely realistic, to prove it. Jumping in a truck, or meeting up at a range several hours from his house certainly isn't it...Like I asked, this is something that most just wouldn't do, for a whole bunch of reasons.

Far fetched stuff gets posted here all the time. It is the internet. Take it with a grain of salt. Effectively jumping on a band wagon and bullying someone into having to prove it, under circumstances that he has no control over, proves nothing. Calling a guy out with a gang of fellows waiting in wings, says much, but not about the fellow making the claims.
If you think its BS, then say so, and leave it at that. Why ask someone to do something that you yourself wouldn't do?

R.
If he doesn't want to or can't prove his outrageous claims then maybe he should just sit back and shut his yap completely.

If you want to spout off stupid claims be ready to back them up. And not six months down the road when it is 22.6 degrees and the wind is just right.

Edmhunter, the only troll here is you, period.
Old 12-29-2014, 08:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_davey View Post
If he doesn't want to or can't prove his outrageous claims then maybe he should just sit back and shut his yap completely.

If you want to spout off stupid claims be ready to back them up. And not six months down the road when it is 22.6 degrees and the wind is just right.

God you are boring an stupid!
Old 12-29-2014, 08:07 PM

Quote:

I don't think he is alone, Rman is here as well.
Old 12-29-2014, 08:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergerboy View Post
I don't think he is alone, Rman is here as well.
Hey Bergerboy, didn't you tell me that you were the biggest troll here and that you had 7 different names on AO? Don't ever PM me again, thanks!
Old 12-29-2014, 08:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
God you are boring an stupid!
That's really the best you have?

You are not worth the time...
Old 12-29-2014, 08:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
That's really the best you have?

You are not worth the time...
Yawn.
Old 12-29-2014, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Hey Bergerboy, didn't you tell me that you were the biggest troll here and that you had 7 different names on AO? Don't ever PM me again, thanks!
Yeah that is exactly what I said. I will not deny it.
Old 12-29-2014, 08:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Good girl!
Old 12-29-2014, 08:22 PM

Quote:
At least he's not telling tall tales.
Old 12-29-2014, 08:25 PM

Found some insight into Edmhunters condition.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiose_delusions