Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Archery Discussion

Old 12-30-2008, 12:19 AM

Default Quick Question!

This probably a bad question but anyways here it goes, I have looked on a few web sites looking for prices of the hoyt Katera xl and some other hoyt bows, I would like the prices from the sherwood park archery lanes but there web site does not list any prices. If any body knows where I can find some of these prices any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Old 12-30-2008, 03:40 PM

In my recent search I never came across prices online. One thing I did find out though is no thanks to the slumping Canadian dollar the prices in Canada on the 2009 bows is 20% or so more than in the USA. If you can find any 2008 bows still on the shelf you will save some money. Your best bet is to call the store direct or stop in if you are able to. PM to follow to you.

Last edited by Duk Dog; 12-30-2008 at 03:46 PM.
Old 12-30-2008, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by treebark View Post
This probably a bad question but anyways here it goes, I have looked on a few web sites looking for prices of the hoyt Katera xl and some other hoyt bows, I would like the prices from the sherwood park archery lanes but there web site does not list any prices. If any body knows where I can find some of these prices any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
if you buy anything over the net it voids warranty on hoyt, bowtech , and most other companies

Phone them and ask
Old 12-30-2008, 07:19 PM

Default U.S

I am currently on hliday in the us and I woud buy a bow here but they dont have any hoyt bows so far that I have found. Ive only checked bass pro and cabelas and neither of them have the right bow, Ill keep my eyes out though because I have heard there are better out door stores down here.
Old 12-30-2008, 08:07 PM

Where are you at as I travel alot into the states I might be able to point you in the right direction
Old 12-30-2008, 08:13 PM

Default california

Iam in southern california and will be coming back to alberta in two days going through utah, idaho, and montana. If you know of any good places any suggestions will help. Thanks.
Old 12-30-2008, 08:16 PM

Default Sorry

Sorry for any mix up guys but I normally use mallard man as my account name but just checked my account under treebark and got mixed up with which one I was posting on.
Old 12-30-2008, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Iam in southern california and will be coming back to alberta in two days going through utah, idaho, and montana. If you know of any good places any suggestions will help. Thanks.
You won't find Hoyt/Bowtech/Mathews for sale in BPS or Cabelas (or any other chain store).......they are sold in Pro Shops only. Look in the yellow pages under archery and find pro shops along the way.
Old 12-30-2008, 11:29 PM

Sportsmans Warehouse is quite good prices although I dont know which brands they carry, they have locations through out the western states.
Sheels in Great falls does carry Mathews and Hoyt but dont know which models however, they are located in the mall on main drag through the south side of town. There is another good Archery Shop in Great falls but I can remember the name but If you look nit up in the yellow pages you will find it, There prices were quite good as well

Hope that helps a bit
Old 12-31-2008, 12:11 AM

Default Thank you

Thank you very much diamond, and to everyone who has given me suggestions... very much appreciated
Old 01-02-2009, 10:50 AM

All I can say is E-BAY

You can get warrentty if you buy from a pro shop in the states that sells on ebay.
My son bought a hoyt vipertec for 1/2 the price here 2 years ago.

shop around you will be surprised

AL
Old 01-02-2009, 12:27 PM

Quote:
This probably a bad question but anyways here it goes,
That's never a good start. I feel a headache coming on already.

Quote:
I would like the prices from the sherwood park archery lanes but there web site does not list any prices. If any body knows where I can find some of these prices any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
um... I know this is really old-school, but maybe phone them?

C'mon Tree, you are better than this.