Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 01-12-2014, 10:46 PM
Banned

Default Interesting article about the US state of affairs

There are three paramount numbers that every American and allied country should be paying attention to and they are (#1) U.S. national deficit ($17 trillion dollars), (#2) the unfunded liabilities debt ($238 trillion dollars), and (#3) the derivatives/futures debt (one quadrillion dollars which is 16 times the entire wealth of the planet).
The Common Sense Show reported: “Ask yourself what the elite did prior to the crash of the economy in 1929. For example, Joseph Kennedy took his money out of the stock market the day BEFORE it crashed. Rockefeller, Westinghouse, et al., all took their money out just prior to the crash, leaving the ignorant masses unaware of what was coming. Don’t make the same mistake.”
Secretary of Treasury Jack Lew’s exposed “borrowing” from various Federal retirement accounts (most often Social Security as now exposed by the 2013 Federal Treasury report which I personally cited from and posted on Facebook last year) in order to increase the debt ceiling fight that will resurface in Congress yet again this year.
The NDAA now allows the administration the “legal” right to secretly remove any burgeoning leadership of citizen opposition forces. The second provision which will allow this country to quickly transition to martial law is Executive Order (EO) 13603 which allows the President to take control over any resource, property and even human labor within the United States.
For those of you who still have your blinders on, research the NDAA and EO 13603 then take a look at HR 347 which outlaws protesting. Cognitive dissonance only relieves some of psychological distress for so long.
There is one big prize and its allegiance has not yet been determined and that is the American military and it is a game changer. Obama is purging the military like no president has ever done. Bush fired two Generals. Obama has fired hundreds of command level officers. Why? Because the military leadership is the key to the coming civil war. Who will the military support? Will the military support an out of control administration who would use foreign military assets against the people? Or, will they support the people that they are sworn to defend?
Commanding Military Officers Terminated By Obama
-General John R. Allen-U.S. Marines Commander International Security Assistance Force [ISAF] (Nov 2012)
-Major General Ralph Baker (2 Star)-U.S. Army Commander of the Combined Joint Task Force Horn in Africa (April 2013)

-Major General Michael Carey (2 Star)-U.S. Air Force Commander of the 20th US Air Force in charge of 9,600 people and 450 Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles (Oct 2013)

-Colonel James Christmas-U.S. Marines Commander 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit & Commander Special-Purpose Marine Air-Ground Task Force Crisis Response Unit (July 2013)

-Major General Peter Fuller-U.S. Army Commander in Afghanistan (May 2011)
-Major General Charles M.M. Gurganus-U.S. Marine Corps Regional Commander of SW and I Marine Expeditionary Force in Afghanistan (Oct 2013)

-General Carter F. Ham-U.S. Army African Command (Oct 2013)

-Lieutenant General David H. Huntoon (3 Star), Jr.-U.S. Army 58th Superintendent of the US Military Academy at West Point, NY (2013)

-Command Sergeant Major Don B Jordan-U.S. Army 143rd Expeditionary Sustainment Command (suspended Oct 2013)

-General James Mattis-U.S. Marines Chief of CentCom (May 2013)

-Colonel Daren Margolin-U.S. Marine in charge of Quantico’s Security Battalion (Oct 2013)

-General Stanley McChrystal-U.S. Army Commander Afghanistan (June 2010)

-General David D. McKiernan-U.S. Army Commander Afghanistan (2009)

-General David Petraeus-Director of CIA from September 2011 to November 2012 & U.S. Army Commander International Security Assistance Force [ISAF] and Commander U.S. Forces Afghanistan [USFOR-A] (Nov 2012)

-Brigadier General Bryan Roberts-U.S. Army Commander 2nd Brigade (May 2013)

-Major General Gregg A. Sturdevant-U.S. Marine Corps Director of Strategic Planning and Policy for the U.S. Pacific Command & Commander of Aviation Wing at Camp Bastion, Afghanistan (Sept 2013)

-Colonel Eric Tilley-U.S. Army Commander of Garrison Japan (Nov 2013)

-Brigadier General Bryan Wampler-U.S. Army Commanding General of 143rd Expeditionary Sustainment Command of the 1st Theater Sustainment Command [TSC] (suspended Oct 2013)

Nearly 160 Majors through the rank of Colonel have been let go by Obama.

Commanding Naval Officers Terminated by Obama

-Rear Admiral Charles Gaouette-U.S. Navy Commander John C. Stennis Carrier Strike Group Three (Oct 2012)-Tried to rescue Ambassador Chris Stevens but was arrested during the attempt.

-Vice Admiral Tim Giardina(3 Star, demoted to 2 Star)-U.S. Navy Deputy Commander of the US Strategic Command, Commander of the Submarine Group Trident, Submarine Group 9 and Submarine Group 10 (Oct 2013)

-Lieutenant Commander Kurt Boenisch-Executive Officer amphibious transport dock Ponce (Apr 2011)

-Rear Admiral Ron Horton-U.S. Navy Commander Logistics Group, Western Pacific (Mar 2011)

-Lieutenant Commander Martin Holguin-U.S. Navy Commander mine countermeasures Fearless (Oct 2011)

-Captain David Geisler-U.S. Navy Commander Task Force 53 in Bahrain (Oct 2011)

-Commander Laredo Bell-U.S. Navy Commander Naval Support Activity Saratoga Springs, NY (Aug 2011)

-Commander Nathan Borchers-U.S. Navy Commander destroyer Stout (Mar 2011)

-Commander Robert Brown-U.S. Navy Commander Beachmaster Unit 2 Fort Story, VA (Aug 2011)

-Commander Andrew Crowe-Executive Officer Navy Region Center Singapore (Apr 2011)

-Captain Robert Gamberg-Executive Officer carrier Dwight D. Eisenhower (Jun 2011)

-Captain Rex Guinn-U.S. Navy Commander Navy Legal Service office Japan (Feb 2011)

-Commander Kevin Harms- U.S. Navy Commander Strike Fighter Squadron 137 aboard the aircraft carrier Abraham Lincoln (Mar 2011)

-Commander Etta Jones-U.S. Navy Commander amphibious transport dock Ponce (Apr 2011)

-Captain Owen Honors-U.S. Navy Commander aircraft carrier USS Enterprise (Jan 2011)

-Captain Donald Hornbeck-U.S. Navy Commander Destroyer Squadron 1 San Diego (Apr 2011)

-Commander Ralph Jones-Executive Officer amphibious transport dock Green Bay (Jul 2011)

-Commander Jonathan Jackson-U.S. Navy Commander Electronic Attack Squadron 134, deployed aboard carrier Carl Vinson (Dec 2011)

-Captain Eric Merrill-U.S. Navy Commander submarine Emory S. Land (Jul 2011)

-Captain William Mosk-U.S. Navy Commander Naval Station Rota, U.S. Navy Commander Naval Activities Spain (Apr 2011)

-Commander Timothy Murphy-U.S. Navy Commander Electronic Attack Squadron 129 at Naval Air Station Whidbey Island, WA (Apr 2011)

-Commander Joseph Nosse-U.S. Navy Commander ballistic-missile submarine Kentucky (Oct 2011)

-Commander Mark Olson-U.S. Navy Commander destroyer The Sullivans FL (Sep 2011)

-Commander John Pethel-Executive Officer amphibious transport dock New York (Dec 2011)

-Commander Karl Pugh-U.S. Navy Commander Electronic Attack Squadron 141 Whidbey Island, WA (Jul 2011)

-Commander Jason Strength-U.S. Navy Commander of Navy Recruiting District Nashville, TN (Jul 2011)

-Captain Greg Thomas-U.S. Navy Commander Norfolk Naval Shipyard (May 2011)

-Commander Mike Varney-U.S. Navy Commander attack submarine Connecticut (Jun 2011)

-Commander Jay Wylie-U.S. Navy Commander destroyer Momsen (Apr 2011)

Forty one more were fired in 2012. One hundred and fifty seven were fired in 2013.
Old 01-12-2014, 10:49 PM
Banned

The USA is in deep trouble and has been slowly heading down this road since JFK was assassinated. Johnson escalated Vietnam and brung in a lot of social programs, Nixon didn't do any better and was forced to resign. The list goes on and on, the chickens are coming home to roost.
Old 01-12-2014, 11:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali#1 View Post
The USA is in deep trouble and has been slowly heading down this road since JFK was assassinated. Johnson escalated Vietnam and brung in a lot of social programs, Nixon didn't do any better and was forced to resign. The list goes on and on, the chickens are coming home to roost.
Yet you seem to think Obama walks on water.
Old 01-12-2014, 11:12 PM
Banned

Cool

You may just want to check some of those "fireings" I checked one lolol its a doozy . See if no 2 can surpass the amateur vidographer. Bahaha. Navy ,what did I expect lolol.
Old 01-12-2014, 11:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwm1273 View Post
Yet you seem to think Obama walks on water.
No I think palin is an idjit. Obama is marginal he's no bill Clinton that's for sure, but he's better than w.
Old 01-12-2014, 11:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali#1 View Post
No I think palin is an idjit. Obama is marginal he's no bill Clinton that's for sure, but he's better than w.
The US really has not had too many good leaders to pick from. And there is too much partisan politics for a good government.

Now I have not seen you refute anything about the Palin record posted by Ruga. You just seem to dismiss her out of hand.

Either step up the game, or bow out.
Old 01-12-2014, 11:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
The US really has not had too many good leaders to pick from. And there is too much partisan politics for a good government.

Now I have not seen you refute anything about the Palin record posted by Ruga. You just seem to dismiss her out of hand.

Either step up the game, or bow out.
She won't run.

I see the next election in 16 as very interesting though, I like Christie but this whole bridge thing doesn't look to good on him, Hilary will run and she will probably win against Biden, but 2 year in politics is a lifetime.
Old 01-12-2014, 11:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish gunner View Post
You may just want to check some of those "fireings" I checked one lolol its a doozy . See if no 2 can surpass the amateur vidographer. Bahaha. Navy ,what did I expect lolol.
I didn't write the article, and I agree some of the firings most likely were for proper cause.

However the financial issues brought up by the article are a serious issue, and the other big issue that I have with some of the firings comes down to the Benghazi fiasco. It just seems to me that the Obama administration is letting some of it's military fail, and that scares me that they would knowingly let their troops die for no real reason.

I do know that under Obama, there has been far more military deaths in Afghanistan than under Bush, despite some of the most brutal fighting and longer period of time was under Bush's administration.
Old 01-12-2014, 11:28 PM
Banned

Cool

General J mattis ret ???? And the three others I looked into seem to be let go on ligit grounds one could be called political . Not sure what to think a ,revolution could be whats needed down south. If W is anything to go by ,hey Obama can form his own sentences.
Old 01-12-2014, 11:29 PM
Banned

link?
Old 01-12-2014, 11:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EORE View Post
link?
No link. It was sent to me by email, and was from a friend I trust.

Like I said, the most interesting part for me is the financial issues addressed in the first part. As for the number of generals fired is secondary, but does seem a bit like a purge under Obama.
Old 01-12-2014, 11:33 PM
Banned

Cool

Quote:
I didn't write the article, and I agree some of the firings most likely were for proper cause.

However the financial issues brought up by the article are a serious issue, and the other big issue that I have with some of the firings comes down to the Benghazi fiasco. It just seems to me that the Obama administration is letting some of it's military fail, and that scares me that they would knowingly let their troops die for no real reason.

I do know that under Obama, there has been far more military deaths in Afghanistan than under Bush, despite some of the most brutal fighting and longer period of time was under Bush's administration.
Attitude if command makes a big difference bush told us winning hearts and mind is secondary and if conflict lasted forever the republican war machine would just keep on trucking. "If" obama tried to actually achieve military objectives in a non politically motivated manner a higher loss ratio would be expected. Imo.
Old 01-12-2014, 11:35 PM
Banned

I think cardboard would be a good leader, however, alfalfa sprouts or an old piece of plywood could get results as well. But if you really want change for the better - and I'm not talking play word change but real change like the ambiguity of the word hope - look no further that a shoe box glued to a 4 foot length of dowelling.
Old 01-12-2014, 11:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
No link. It was sent to me by email, and was from a friend I trust.

Like I said, the most interesting part for me is the financial issues addressed in the first part. As for the number of generals fired is secondary, but does seem a bit like a purge under Obama.
I fuond the hole article at this address

Yours is a small piece.

http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/1...ing-civil-war/
Old 01-12-2014, 11:43 PM
Banned

It is here to

http://www.jewishterrorism.com/the-s...ing-civil-war/

very good info and website
Old 01-12-2014, 11:48 PM
Banned

Quote:

Yours is a small piece.

Thanks.
Old 01-12-2014, 11:48 PM
Banned

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gust View Post
I think cardboard would be a good leader, however, alfalfa sprouts or an old piece of plywood could get results as well. But if you really want change for the better - and I'm not talking play word change but real change like the ambiguity of the word hope - look no further that a shoe box glued to a 4 foot length of dowelling.
Are you tring to suggest the leadership of our southern neighbor is some way two dimensional , or in some way a puppet facsimile of leadership . Preposterous.
Old 01-12-2014, 11:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
It is here to

http://www.jewishterrorism.com/the-s...ing-civil-war/

very good info and website
This site seems a bit over the top for me. Not sure I agree with much of what is written there. Especially about Hitler and the Nazi party and it's links to Jews.
Old 01-12-2014, 11:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Are you tring to suggest the leadership of our southern neighbor is some way two dimensional , or in some way a puppet facsimile of leadership . Preposterous.
Heh!!! Ya gotta prob with a true turned piece of dowelling?
Old 01-13-2014, 12:13 AM
Banned

Cool

Quote:

Yours is a small piece.

The article I could handle off the wall, but at the edge of a plausible scenario. Given one believes the financial info. The comments section bahahaha loony toons got nothing on those folks , god will save them,oh mylanta. The russians are already infiltrating the us police forces bahaha" all I wanted was a peps" some folks kids .
Old 01-13-2014, 12:14 AM
Banned

Cool

Quote:
Heh!!! Ya gotta prob with a true turned piece of dowelling?
Spruce or pine , we dont want no eastern type tree parts round here.
Old 01-13-2014, 12:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Spruce or pine , we dont want no eastern type tree parts round here.
Spruce????

We're talking about the U.S not Australia.
Old 01-13-2014, 12:24 AM
Banned

Cool

Quote:
Spruce????

We're talking about the U.S not Australia.
Cyprus then, fine be reactionary.
Old 01-13-2014, 02:35 AM
Banned

The US, as Canada is, and Europe (most) is run by globalists. Obozo is a puppet like the rest. He still is guilty though. And jabba the Christie is no better. Even before bridgegate.

It is coming. He likely won't leave office willingly. A false flag is in order to declare martial law, likely after a massive gun grab.

One little known fact. A national state of emergency has been in place since September 2001 just after the 9/11 bombings.

The requirement is that the president renew it every year.

Mr. Obama renewed it September 2013.

With that being said, the constitution can (and is at least a little so far) being usurped and suspended.

This applies to amendments, like 1, and 2.

Just wait, how far down the rabbit hole can we go Alice?

We'll see.

It is coming.
Old 01-13-2014, 04:05 AM

oh sweet a big conspiracy theory thread.......you betcha its coming ......i dont have much to add except i think the globalists elite like rockerfellas and rothchilds amongst others and a certain religious group that if i name is rascist on my part , ill just call them the "money people",mind you not real ones from I,but were dispersed and broken up by Kiev russia way back and converted only in name , lying is part of their decree(check out the horrific teachings of ther Talmud) and its allowed them to infiltrate to the highest levels - are all working for S .....check out Revelations 2-9 and 3-9 .

look up what type of group of people led the russian revoultution in 1917, look up who brokered the terms of surrender on germanys part in 1918-2 brothers on opposite sides of the table (i forget but i think one of there secretaries exposed this) ,the list goes on and on

its a little hazy but the same people accidently allowed the reins of power to be slipped into stalins hands and consequently allowed hitler to rise to power as a counter to stalins growing military might

as for the current state of near depression ,were on an edge of a knife, its a false economy -international socialism , just takes some number swapping and they can put everything back to 1929 - which was a social experiment along with fascism and national socialism (which means everybody in that country looks after their own country firstly), its all about control ,i think they have to keep the masses happy while they put the pieces in play ,cause if they dont then people would wake up and not tolerate their BS. guess i did have some to say........ yaya ill get my tinfoil hat .
Old 01-13-2014, 09:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf308 View Post

its a little hazy but the same people accidently allowed the reins of power to be slipped into stalins hands and consequently allowed hitler to rise to power as a counter to stalins growing military might
Hitler got into power because he was a good orator. He became the leader of a worker's party because there was an opportunity for him to take control of it.

Germany had many little parties that sprang up at the end of WW1 because their nation was destroyed, and it had no effective government. And the reason it had no effective government was because of how the French refused to accept Wilson's 14 points. At the end of WW2, the powers accepted the Marshal plan, because they learned the lesson from the end of the first war.
Old 01-13-2014, 12:35 PM

yaya i know he was a good speaker ........but the point i was making was "the money people" might have financed his parties events,uniforms ,living etc etc,maybe second fiddle to his charisma ,but something they dont teach us or want us to know

and as for the counter against stalin look at what he got away with prior to 1939 , the french could have marched in any time up till 1936 and stopped the re-arming ,in fact hitler was so worried that they were gonna that i think he had secret orders to retreat if confronted by the french. they call it appeasement ...but i think it was / possible conspiracy theory thing the same bad people letting him rebuild up to counter stalins power .

strange to how the USSR invaded/annexed 5 countries/provinces itself during the same time ,but no one remembers/mentions that , and itself also partook in defeating poland and again nobody mentions that ...... their allowed to invade poland,germany nope, but france and england and empire will sacrifice its people to defend poland ? and again didnt even make a move when germanys army was still east and had nothing really to stop an invasion on there west ......wierd stuff

Last edited by wolf308; 01-13-2014 at 01:04 PM.
Old 01-13-2014, 12:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
I would rather use the term "non existent" as far as US leadership goes.
Old 01-13-2014, 12:48 PM
Banned

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf308 View Post
yaya i know he was a good speaker ........but the point i was making was "the money people" financed his parties events,uniforms ,living etc etc

and as for the counter against stalin look at what he got away with prior to 1939 , the french could have marched in any time up till 1936 and stopped the re-arming ,in fact hitler was so worried that they were gonna that i think he had secret orders to retreat if confronted by the french. they call it appeasement ...but i think it was / possible conspiracy theory thing the same bad people letting him rebuild up to counter stalins power .
Stalin crushed them with less than half his forces, then in the spring brought 40 fresh divisions from the east and made merry with what was left of the germans right up to the steps of the berlin . The plan to stop ole joe didnt work so well.
Old 01-13-2014, 12:53 PM
Banned

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bison View Post
I would rather use the term "non existent" as far as US leadership goes.
Not entirely , binladen is dead (allegedly) a point the bush admin could not seem to achive even with all the shock and awe. Shocking and awful if the truth be told . So some leadership exists and a true leader makes unpopular decisions .the current administration's leadership is quite well done.