Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 09-08-2015, 10:44 PM

Default Meet the NDP

http://www.meetthendp.ca/

"Always surprised at the people that come here and trash Alberta. Why put yourself through the torture of living here? Start your own thread about why Alberta is the worst place to live and why you stay."

Rugatika
Old 09-08-2015, 11:29 PM
Gone Hunting

You're a week late.

It isn't a question of who will allow me, but who will stop me.. Ayn Rand
Old 09-08-2015, 11:51 PM

A week late and 10 dollars short but better late than never I suppose...just came across it on the FB channel

"Always surprised at the people that come here and trash Alberta. Why put yourself through the torture of living here? Start your own thread about why Alberta is the worst place to live and why you stay."

Rugatika
Old 09-09-2015, 12:04 AM
Gone Hunting

They been so busy scrubbing their dirty laundry, they haven't had time to go to work yet.

It isn't a question of who will allow me, but who will stop me.. Ayn Rand
Old 09-09-2015, 12:21 AM

That's maybe not a bad thing, I think we would be far better off if they took the next 4 years off.

Rugatika
Old 09-09-2015, 07:25 AM

They are not doing anything yet because they dont want the rest of the country to see their true agenda before the federal election, otherwise known as D-day
Old 09-09-2015, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog hunter View Post
They are not doing anything yet because they dont want the rest of the country to see their true agenda before the federal election, otherwise known as D-day
How ture
Old 09-09-2015, 10:06 AM

Makes me nervous seeing how unprepared Trudeau is and how dumb Mulcair is while both are blind to surrent facts that they both stalled help for refugees when the fighting started. Now they want to help but don't seem to notice that only 1 in ten refugees is a kid or woman, anyone else see that?

Either the NDP or Liberals get in this country is screwed, both financially and in security cause both will cut more funds to our already tiny military.

........debating on moving lol

All it takes is for one man to misinterpret something and he can start a war that lasts for decades.
Anonymous
Old 09-09-2015, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakker282 View Post
Makes me nervous seeing how unprepared Trudeau is and how dumb Mulcair is while both are blind to surrent facts that they both stalled help for refugees when the fighting started. Now they want to help but don't seem to notice that only 1 in ten refugees is a kid or woman, anyone else see that?

Either the NDP or Liberals get in this country is screwed, both financially and in security cause both will cut more funds to our already tiny military.

........debating on moving lol
And they want to take our guns.
Old 10-18-2015, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmcbride View Post
And they want to take our guns.
Read the info on the UN arms treaty that troubled Trudeau wants to sign, it's almost identical to the LGR except, among many things, we won't be allowed the ammo supplies we currently see. He also wants to amp up on the restricted and prohib firearms by reclassifying many of what we already have.

As for Mulcair he has a more Stalinistic idea and wants to ban all military type rifles, shotguns and pistols regardless.

What makes matters worse is how do we defend ourselves from the crooks these two morons want to bring in that are 'refugees' but in truth are ISIS and worse?

May God help Canada tomorrow, there are way too many blind and stupid people here.

All it takes is for one man to misinterpret something and he can start a war that lasts for decades.
Anonymous