Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Guns & Ammo Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-29-2019, 07:11 AM
saskbooknut saskbooknut is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Saskatoon
Posts: 1,119
Default Western Canadian Skeet

The Western Canadian Skeet Championship was held last weekend S of Calgary.
Does anyone know where scores will be posted?
Google didn't come up with any results.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-29-2019, 09:21 AM
Dean2's Avatar
Dean2 Dean2 is online now
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 8,111
Default

https://www.discoverestevan.com/loca...-up-in-calgary

No scores but tells you who won. There is nothing on the Trap Shooter page or AHEIAs facebook page that I saw. You can probably call them a get a copy of the scores emailed.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/shootalberta/posts/

https://319.yssecure.com/CalgaryFirearmsCentre
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-29-2019, 09:29 AM
elkhunter11 elkhunter11 is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Camrose
Posts: 35,419
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean2 View Post
https://www.discoverestevan.com/loca...-up-in-calgary

No scores but tells you who won. There is nothing on the Trap Shooter page or AHEIAs facebook page that I saw. You can probably call them a get a copy of the scores emailed.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/shootalberta/posts/

https://319.yssecure.com/CalgaryFirearmsCentre
Those are trap results, he asked about skeet.
__________________
Only accurate guns are interesting.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-29-2019, 09:35 AM
Dean2's Avatar
Dean2 Dean2 is online now
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 8,111
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
Those are trap results, he asked about skeet.
My bad. Proves sometimes we answer what interests us rather than the question that was asked.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-29-2019, 09:39 AM
elkhunter11 elkhunter11 is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Camrose
Posts: 35,419
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean2 View Post
My bad. Proves sometimes we answer what interests us rather than the question that was asked.
That is why I noticed , I was interested in seeing the skeet results, I wouldn't bother with trap.
__________________
Only accurate guns are interesting.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-29-2019, 10:10 AM
Dewey Cox's Avatar
Dewey Cox Dewey Cox is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Central Alberta
Posts: 3,323
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
That is why I noticed , I was interested in seeing the skeet results, I wouldn't bother with trap.
There's one in every family...


The trap provincials were just is Calgary last weekend as well is my understanding.
__________________
Why does the rest of the country get first dibbs on half my income?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.