Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

View Poll Results: Equalization remove or keep
Remove. 84 84.00%
Keep 16 16.00%
Voters: 100. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #241  
Old 11-27-2020, 10:29 PM
KinAlberta KinAlberta is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1,234
Default

Trump administration moves ahead on gutting bird protections - ABC News

https://abcnews.go.com/Business/wire...tions-74430870



Three billion North American birds have vanished since 1970, surveys show | Science | AAAS
https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2019...0-surveys-show

Birds Are Vanishing From North America - The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/19/s...ca-canada.html
Reply With Quote
  #242  
Old 11-28-2020, 12:08 AM
wannabe wannabe is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Rosemary, AB
Posts: 512
Default How easy is it to hack the dominion voting ballot machines??

Oh and it doesn't look like sidney powell was fired. Could it be ? More fake news??

This is what Sidney released
https://www.facebook.com/curranforse...7246226103283/
Reply With Quote
  #243  
Old 11-28-2020, 08:40 AM
New Hunter Okotoks New Hunter Okotoks is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Okotoks
Posts: 3,041
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinAlberta View Post
Trump administration moves ahead on gutting bird protections - ABC News

https://abcnews.go.com/Business/wire...tions-74430870



Three billion North American birds have vanished since 1970, surveys show | Science | AAAS
https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2019...0-surveys-show

Birds Are Vanishing From North America - The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/19/s...ca-canada.html
The federal government needs to lay hefty sentences on those responsible for killing protected birds. Windmills kill a massive number of birds and those responsible for these bird killing machines need to be held responsible for their actions.
Reply With Quote
  #244  
Old 11-28-2020, 08:42 AM
elkhunter11 elkhunter11 is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Camrose
Posts: 40,825
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Hunter Okotoks View Post
The federal government needs to lay hefty sentences on those responsible for killing protected birds. Windmills kill a massive number of birds and those responsible for these bird killing machines need to be held responsible for their actions.
Good luck with that, no green leaning government will ever go after windmills.
__________________
Only accurate guns are interesting.
Reply With Quote
  #245  
Old 11-28-2020, 08:43 AM
bessiedog's Avatar
bessiedog bessiedog is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 8,001
Default Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
Oh and it doesn't look like sidney powell was fired. Could it be ? More fake news??

This is what Sidney released
https://www.facebook.com/curranforse...7246226103283/
Your algorithm just dosent give up......

Hey..... didja hear bout the new Wisconsin recounts..???? You were right!!!

The results did change! Im sure glad Trump shelled out that $3mill!!

The truth comes out!








Lol



Please bet with me...?
__________________
"How vain it is to sit down to write when you have not stood up to live.
-HDT
"A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends on the character of the user." T. Roosevelt
Reply With Quote
  #246  
Old 11-28-2020, 08:59 AM
New Hunter Okotoks New Hunter Okotoks is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Okotoks
Posts: 3,041
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
Good luck with that, no green leaning government will ever go after windmills.
Absolutely agree 100%. My post was tongue in cheek.

Similar to how the current trend is for leftists to call people "Science Deniers" while simultaneously claiming that there are more than two genders and that men can menstruate.
Reply With Quote
  #247  
Old 11-28-2020, 09:02 AM
KinAlberta KinAlberta is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1,234
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Hunter Okotoks View Post
The federal government needs to lay hefty sentences on those responsible for killing protected birds. Windmills kill a massive number of birds and those responsible for these bird killing machines need to be held responsible for their actions.
Remember the international news coverage of ducks that died in a tailings pond?



Communications towers:

Towers Kill 6.8 Million Birds a Year, Study Estimates | Live Science
https://www.livescience.com/19908-mi...ed-towers.html


Solar plants:

This Mojave Desert solar plant kills 6,000 birds a year. Here's why that won't change any time soon - Los Angeles Times
https://www.latimes.com/local/califo...nap-story.html


Office towers:

Quote:

Must buildings kill birds? | The Star

By Gail SwainsonReal Estate Reporter
Sat., March 29, 2008timer4 min. read

Every year, more than 10,000 migrating birds crash into Toronto's highrise towers, then plunge to the sidewalks below, where a heavy-hearted Michael Mesure helps scoop them up in the early morning hours for disposal.


https://www.thestar.com/news/2008/03...ill_birds.html

Reply With Quote
  #248  
Old 11-28-2020, 09:54 AM
GENINC GENINC is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 191
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bessiedog View Post
Your algorithm just dosent give up......

Hey..... didja hear bout the new Wisconsin recounts..???? You were right!!!

The results did change! Im sure glad Trump shelled out that $3mill!!

The truth comes out!








Lol



Please bet with me...?
Yeah it's pretty hilarious. Trump, what a business genius.
Reply With Quote
  #249  
Old 11-28-2020, 10:57 AM
New Hunter Okotoks New Hunter Okotoks is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Okotoks
Posts: 3,041
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinAlberta View Post
Remember the international news coverage of ducks that died in a tailings pond?



Communications towers:

Towers Kill 6.8 Million Birds a Year, Study Estimates | Live Science
https://www.livescience.com/19908-mi...ed-towers.html


Solar plants:

This Mojave Desert solar plant kills 6,000 birds a year. Here's why that won't change any time soon - Los Angeles Times
https://www.latimes.com/local/califo...nap-story.html


Office towers:
Great. So what's your solution to save the birds?
Reply With Quote
  #250  
Old 11-28-2020, 10:58 AM
New Hunter Okotoks New Hunter Okotoks is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Okotoks
Posts: 3,041
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GENINC View Post
Yeah it's pretty hilarious. Trump, what a business genius.
Are you suggesting that he's not a smart business man?
What's Donald Trump's net worth?
Reply With Quote
  #251  
Old 11-28-2020, 11:39 AM
sns2's Avatar
sns2 sns2 is online now
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: My House
Posts: 11,243
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Hunter Okotoks View Post
Are you suggesting that he's not a smart business man?
What's Donald Trump's net worth?
I wonder if he is worth more true cash than what he inherited from his father. I'm not throwing stones. I am just wondering.

He's worth a helluva lot more than any of us though.
Reply With Quote
  #252  
Old 11-28-2020, 11:48 AM
Talking moose's Avatar
Talking moose Talking moose is online now
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: McBride/Prince George
Posts: 13,138
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sns2 View Post
I wonder if he is worth more true cash than what he inherited from his father. I'm not throwing stones. I am just wondering.

He's worth a helluva lot more than any of us though.
He received 413 million from his father.
Today his net worth is 2.5 billion.
Reply With Quote
  #253  
Old 11-28-2020, 12:08 PM
6.5 shooter's Avatar
6.5 shooter 6.5 shooter is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Medicine Hat
Posts: 3,358
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talking moose View Post
He received 413 million from his father.
Today his net worth is 2.5 billion.
Not bad for a Lame duck ....

But haters got to hate
__________________
Trades I would interested in:

- Sightron rifle scopes, 4.5x14x42mm or 4x16x42mm especially! with the HHR reticle.
- .22 K Hornet, .17 Hornet
- 6mm Creedmoor, 6.5x47mm.
- 6.5x284 brass and dies.
Reply With Quote
  #254  
Old 11-28-2020, 12:41 PM
bessiedog's Avatar
bessiedog bessiedog is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 8,001
Default Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
Not bad for a Lame duck ....

But haters got to hate
The irony of the post .....


I love Trump! He did xactly what I figured hed do.

I luv his followers too.... I really do... heh.
__________________
"How vain it is to sit down to write when you have not stood up to live.
-HDT
"A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends on the character of the user." T. Roosevelt
Reply With Quote
  #255  
Old 11-28-2020, 01:48 PM
58thecat's Avatar
58thecat 58thecat is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.
Posts: 20,958
Default Your just a lightweight

https://www.businessinsider.com/watc...at-way-2020-11

I would have burst out laughing....
__________________

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Reply With Quote
  #256  
Old 11-28-2020, 01:59 PM
MountainTi's Avatar
MountainTi MountainTi is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Caroline
Posts: 6,453
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bessiedog View Post
The irony of the post .....


I love Trump! He did xactly what I figured hed do.

I luv his followers too.... I really do... heh.
How about Biden followers? I mean really, how could you not love that guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXPqXW534nQ

Baffles me so many (even on here) think that's okay
__________________
Keep your city outta my country

You lefties always believe you're right..
Reply With Quote
  #257  
Old 11-28-2020, 02:04 PM
58thecat's Avatar
58thecat 58thecat is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.
Posts: 20,958
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainTi View Post
How about Biden followers? I mean really, how could you not love that guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXPqXW534nQ

Baffles me so many (even on here) think that's okay
That ain't right but let's dig up ol'trumpy pooh's past....he too is a pig....but between the two pigs...Biden won....sad for the states that this is what it amounted too....but Biden won....
__________________

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Reply With Quote
  #258  
Old 11-28-2020, 02:41 PM
KinAlberta KinAlberta is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1,234
Default

Well, Trump won too.

Twice, if you believe him.
Reply With Quote
  #259  
Old 11-28-2020, 02:46 PM
MountainTi's Avatar
MountainTi MountainTi is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Caroline
Posts: 6,453
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58thecat View Post
That ain't right but let's dig up ol'trumpy pooh's past....he too is a pig....but between the two pigs...Biden won....sad for the states that this is what it amounted too....but Biden won....
And from what I gather you are happy Biden won? Even though he has a bad habit of touching underage girls inappropriately?
__________________
Keep your city outta my country

You lefties always believe you're right..
Reply With Quote
  #260  
Old 11-28-2020, 03:11 PM
lmtada's Avatar
lmtada lmtada is online now
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,663
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainTi View Post
How about Biden followers? I mean really, how could you not love that guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXPqXW534nQ

Baffles me so many (even on here) think that's okay
Yup, he is consistent.3DC6B9A3-EF3C-48A6-9945-9BE519D19872.jpeg
Reply With Quote
  #261  
Old 11-28-2020, 03:11 PM
lmtada's Avatar
lmtada lmtada is online now
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,663
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinAlberta View Post
Well, Trump won too.

Twice, if you believe him.
You are coming around.......
Reply With Quote
  #262  
Old 11-28-2020, 04:01 PM
pikergolf's Avatar
pikergolf pikergolf is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 9,998
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talking moose View Post
He received 413 million from his father.
Today his net worth is 2.5 billion.
He would have done better investing it in the markets. A lot better.
__________________
The happiest people dont have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything.
Reply With Quote
  #263  
Old 11-28-2020, 04:25 PM
MountainTi's Avatar
MountainTi MountainTi is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Caroline
Posts: 6,453
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikergolf View Post
He would have done better investing it in the markets. A lot better.
Yeah but if he would have just invested and stayed out of the business limelight he never would have became one of the GOAT (presidents)
__________________
Keep your city outta my country

You lefties always believe you're right..
Reply With Quote
  #264  
Old 11-28-2020, 04:44 PM
midgetwaiter midgetwaiter is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,938
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talking moose View Post
He received 413 million from his father.
Today his net worth is 2.5 billion.
Hes always been pretty cagey about his net worth, a lot of that is based on how much value you put on the Trump brand. However even if you take that number to be true hes worth significantly less than if hed bought a S&P 500 index fund and let it ride. 413 million invested in 1980 would be worth 5.5 billion in 2016.
Reply With Quote
  #265  
Old 11-28-2020, 06:21 PM
KinAlberta KinAlberta is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1,234
Default

Wasnt Trump going to cut off Canada from importing PPEs from the US?

Quote:
Canada blocks bulk exports of some prescription drugs in response to Trump import plan

"Certain drugs intended for the Canadian market are prohibited from being distributed for consumption outside of Canada if ...
...

"Canada is a small market, representing 2% of global drug sales, that sources 68% of its drugs internationally. The need for vigilance ...

http://www.reuters.com/article/usa-h...medium=partner
Reply With Quote
  #266  
Old 11-28-2020, 06:25 PM
KinAlberta KinAlberta is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1,234
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetwaiter View Post
Hes always been pretty cagey about his net worth, a lot of that is based on how much value you put on the Trump brand. However even if you take that number to be true hes worth significantly less than if hed bought a S&P 500 index fund and let it ride. 413 million invested in 1980 would be worth 5.5 billion in 2016.
A few bankruptcies along the way slowed him down. Somehow being able to take losses from other investors (lost by investing with him by the way) and declare them as his own to avoid years of taxes was a neat trick.

And this:

Trump tax avoidance: President dodged hundreds of millions in inheritance taxes, documents purportedly reveal | The Independent | The Independent

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8565991.html
Reply With Quote
  #267  
Old 11-28-2020, 06:38 PM
Talking moose's Avatar
Talking moose Talking moose is online now
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: McBride/Prince George
Posts: 13,138
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinAlberta View Post
A few bankruptcies along the way slowed him down. Somehow being able to take losses from other investors (lost by investing with him by the way) and declare them as his own to avoid years of taxes was a neat trick.

And this:

Trump tax avoidance: President dodged hundreds of millions in inheritance taxes, documents purportedly reveal | The Independent | The Independent

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8565991.html
Good for him.
Do you agree with inheritance tax?
The govt sticking its greedy hands into the family of a deceased mans bank account. Sickening.
Just trying to get as much from a dead man before his loved ones receive it.
Reply With Quote
  #268  
Old 11-28-2020, 06:42 PM
MountainTi's Avatar
MountainTi MountainTi is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Caroline
Posts: 6,453
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinAlberta View Post
And this:

Trump tax avoidance: President dodged hundreds of millions in inheritance taxes, documents purportedly reveal | The Independent | The Independent

]
Sounds legit lol


purportedly

adverb
adverb: purportedly

as appears or is stated to be true, though not necessarily so; allegedly.
__________________
Keep your city outta my country

You lefties always believe you're right..
Reply With Quote
  #269  
Old 11-28-2020, 06:50 PM
hunterngather hunterngather is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 512
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sns2 View Post
I wonder if he is worth more true cash than what he inherited from his father. I'm not throwing stones. I am just wondering.

He's worth a helluva lot more than any of us though.

Only if you're counting monetary value. 😉
Reply With Quote
  #270  
Old 11-28-2020, 07:36 PM
RandyBoBandy's Avatar
RandyBoBandy RandyBoBandy is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: YEG
Posts: 8,569
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bessiedog View Post
The irony of the post .....


I love Trump! He did xactly what I figured hed do.

I luv his followers too.... I really do... heh.
Calling ALL Moderators.. STAT !! BD continuously tries to goad members into "giving" up their hard earned income! There are laws about not allowing to BAIT deer while hunting, this is worse
__________________
Love your country, but never trust its government.
~ Robert A. Heinlein
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.