Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

View Poll Results: Equalization remove or keep
Remove. 84 84.00%
Keep 16 16.00%
Voters: 100. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #181  
Old 11-26-2020, 01:22 PM
JD848 JD848 is online now
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,434
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sns2 View Post
I'm not claiming anything. We've got enough on our plates with our own fearless leader.

I despise Trump as a person, but as I've said before, if one divorces Trump's personality from his policies, much of what he has done seems to be very good (though far from all).

In the end, all leaders are human (with the possible exception of Castro's love-child).
X2 You hit the nail on the head, if Trump had a different personality , his policies weren't really that bad. Few well they were a bit off.

I think with covid and that moron JT in our own country we shouldn't divide as outdoorsmen and figure a way to get JT out of office and all help each other during this pandemic .

As for the usa part, I really think old Joe will hurt all firearm owners, pumping up the that nut case down in Ottawa .I can't see one good thing Joe will do to help Alberta,even though I don't live there right now I did own a house in Alberta not so long ago and left behind 75 percent of my friends who were co workers and such.

Either way political idiots shouldn't destroy long time friendship online.

Everyone take care

JD
Reply With Quote
  #182  
Old 11-26-2020, 01:25 PM
wannabe wannabe is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Rosemary, AB
Posts: 512
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sns2 View Post
Just wondering if you were there to witness this fraud?
I was not. What did that question have to do with anything other than the fact you keep dismissing other's because they don't go along with your narrative.
Watch the Pennsylvania hearing and tell me all those people are lying......

Don't forget these same democrats and media said Trump colluded with Russia and Ukraine. The whole time it was biden and hilary with ties. Trump was clean. Democrats were and are corrupt, all they do is lie.

There was so much evidence during 2016 election of voter fraud on behalf of Hillary it was laughable. Why do you think her and her little clan of goonies were so shocked when she lost? That's why this election they brought in mail in votes and the ballot counting machines. They (democrats) said they would do whatever it takes to win the election.

Look. I don't like Trump either but him or biden? Come on, man.
Reply With Quote
  #183  
Old 11-26-2020, 01:36 PM
wannabe wannabe is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Rosemary, AB
Posts: 512
Default Voter fraud.

https://www.facebook.com/Logicx10/vi...5172619564427/
Reply With Quote
  #184  
Old 11-26-2020, 01:52 PM
robfraser robfraser is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 362
Default trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
There are hundreds of instances of voter fraud. Even the fact that in many polling stations republicans where not allowed to do their job and second check the ballots. That is fraud. What do they have to hide?
If you have a pre-conceived thought in your mind about something it's pretty hard to have someone else change your mind on it.
First of all the mainstream media will not do their jobs and research it, you have to do it.
Pennsylvania just had a court hearing. Lots of witnesses who witnessed fraud, but we can't believe them because you don't know them right? It goes against what you think so they are wrong??
Trump has had 36 of his lawsuits laughed out of court so far!
Reply With Quote
  #185  
Old 11-26-2020, 01:52 PM
EZM's Avatar
EZM EZM is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 10,918
Default

Hope is a nice thing to have.

Evidence and Facts are a necessity.

Lots of people saying lots of things does not provide facts or evidence. All these mountains of undisputable evidence out there right? then it should be very easy to show that mountain of evidence wouldn't it be?

LOL

More like a Mountain of BS.

I see nothing, anywhere, from any credible source, and put it out there and what do I get?

YUP Ö..Mountains of BS.

No evidence or credible sources.

None.

...................................CRICKETS

Last edited by EZM; 11-26-2020 at 01:58 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #186  
Old 11-26-2020, 02:02 PM
GENINC GENINC is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 191
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
https://youtu.be/xsOf0TZPPWY
Reply With Quote
  #187  
Old 11-26-2020, 02:44 PM
Stinky Coyote Stinky Coyote is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Calgary
Posts: 5,404
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by robfraser View Post
Trump has had 36 of his lawsuits laughed out of court so far!
somebody has swallowed the blue pill, looks like quite a ways to go yet

friends and i who've swallowed either share feeds etc. so we get to see how hard sm and msm turn up wicks, really apparent the amount of anti-trump narrative there is as the main tool, one quick trip to michael moore's social media like instagram shows the summary of the last 4 plus years really well, he can't focus on anything else other than trump and using his platform to sway as many as possible, not a single thing that may suggest Biden or the democratic party as the better choice as for platform, policy, or otherwise, not a single other thing about life at all on his instagram like it's completely taken over his life, i could not imagine giving that guy that much of my power...it's amazing that people fall right into it and don't see the big picture, when your attack is so singular and so focused, that's irrational behavoir, poor guy can't get on with his life until he sees the necessary result that trump not be president, might be an awful long 8 years for him and those who get wrapped up in that narrative

all that finger pointing, all that focus(irrational behavoir), that almost always leads back to the ones pointing the fingers, the russia/ukraine stuff the dems blamed on trump yet it was them all along etc., they blame a lot of their other stuff on him too but slowly but surely the truth is finding it's way to the top despite the msm and big tech doing their level best to bury it by baffling people with bullsh@t and other deflectionary tactics, throwing 100 sh@t's at the wall over and over and over hoping some of it might stick eventually and repeating that for four+ years...

funny how the left can't seem to find a single positive thing to say about anything he or his administration has done, not about economy, policy, bringing jobs back, not starting a war...nothing (another big red flag), so much for let's all come together, they didn't make any attempt for the entire term to do that....so much to hide, so much to cover up, so much greed for going forward, the importance for the dems to win is to cover their azz first, but secondly they get back to creating their networks wealth selling out the country and it's people

the irony of wanting a peaceful transition of power for this election (1st assuming they would win, wonder why they assumed that? lol) and yet they still haven't peacefully transitioned power from the 2016 election, just a 4 year temper tantrum with finger point, blame gaming, deflectionary tactics, whining and crying, lot of evil going on there, really messing with people(dems, big tech, msm...quite a force to be reckoned with)

Last edited by Stinky Coyote; 11-26-2020 at 02:53 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #188  
Old 11-26-2020, 02:57 PM
funclint03 funclint03 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky Coyote View Post
somebody has swallowed the blue pill, looks like quite a ways to go yet

friends and i who've swallowed either share feeds etc. so we get to see how hard sm and msm turn up wicks, really apparent the amount of anti-trump narrative there is as the main tool, one quick trip to michael moore's social media like instagram shows the summary of the last 4 plus years really well, he can't focus on anything else other than trump and using his platform to sway as many as possible, not a single thing that may suggest Biden or the democratic party as the better choice as for platform, policy, or otherwise, not a single other thing about life at all on his instagram like it's completely taken over his life, i could not imagine giving that guy that much of my power...it's amazing that people fall right into it and don't see the big picture, when your attack is so singular and so focused, that's irrational behavoir, poor guy can't get on with his life until he sees the necessary result that trump not be president, might be an awful long 8 years for him and those who get wrapped up in that narrative

all that finger pointing, all that focus(irrational behavoir), that almost always leads back to the ones pointing the fingers, the russia/ukraine stuff the dems blamed on trump yet it was them all along etc., they blame a lot of their other stuff on him too but slowly but surely the truth is finding it's way to the top despite the msm and big tech doing their level best to bury it by baffling people with bullsh@t and other deflectionary tactics, throwing 100 sh@t's at the wall over and over and over hoping some of it might stick eventually and repeating that for four+ years...

funny how the left can't seem to find a single positive thing to say about anything he or his administration has done, not about economy, policy, bringing jobs back, not starting a war...nothing (another big red flag), so much for let's all come together, they didn't make any attempt for the entire term to do that....so much to hide, so much to cover up, so much greed for going forward, the importance for the dems to win is to cover their azz first, but secondly they get back to creating their networks wealth selling out the country and it's people

the irony of wanting a peaceful transition of power for this election (1st assuming they would win, wonder why they assumed that? lol) and yet they still haven't peacefully transitioned power from the 2016 election, just a 4 year temper tantrum with finger point, blame gaming, deflectionary tactics, whining and crying, lot of evil going on there, really messing with people(dems, big tech, msm...quite a force to be reckoned with)
So are you saying that it's not true that he has lost over 30 of his lawsuits in laughably bad fashion? Because these are readily available facts.
Reply With Quote
  #189  
Old 11-26-2020, 03:01 PM
pitw pitw is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,665
Default

Best layoff letter:

Dear Employees:As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Joe Biden is our President and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way. To compensate for these increases, our prices would have to increase by about 10%. But, since we cannot increase our prices right now due to the dismal state of the economy, we will have to lay off sixty of our employees instead. This has really been bothering me since I believe we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who would have to go. So, this is what I did. I walked through our parking lots and found sixty 'Biden Harris' bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the ones to let go. I can't think of a more, fair way to approach this problem. They voted for change......I gave it to them. I will see the rest of you at the annual company Christmas party.
Reply With Quote
  #190  
Old 11-26-2020, 03:13 PM
Talking moose's Avatar
Talking moose Talking moose is online now
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: McBride/Prince George
Posts: 13,138
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitw View Post
Best layoff letter:

Dear Employees:As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Joe Biden is our President and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way. To compensate for these increases, our prices would have to increase by about 10%. But, since we cannot increase our prices right now due to the dismal state of the economy, we will have to lay off sixty of our employees instead. This has really been bothering me since I believe we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who would have to go. So, this is what I did. I walked through our parking lots and found sixty 'Biden Harris' bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the ones to let go. I can't think of a more, fair way to approach this problem. They voted for change......I gave it to them. I will see the rest of you at the annual company Christmas party.
You reap what you sew.
Reply With Quote
  #191  
Old 11-26-2020, 03:20 PM
sns2's Avatar
sns2 sns2 is online now
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: My House
Posts: 11,243
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
I was not. What did that question have to do with anything other than the fact you keep dismissing other's because they don't go along with your narrative.
Watch the Pennsylvania hearing and tell me all those people are lying......

Don't forget these same democrats and media said Trump colluded with Russia and Ukraine. The whole time it was biden and hilary with ties. Trump was clean. Democrats were and are corrupt, all they do is lie.

There was so much evidence during 2016 election of voter fraud on behalf of Hillary it was laughable. Why do you think her and her little clan of goonies were so shocked when she lost? That's why this election they brought in mail in votes and the ballot counting machines. They (democrats) said they would do whatever it takes to win the election.

Look. I don't like Trump either but him or biden? Come on, man.
What is my narrative?

Other than wishing that toad in the hole known as bessiedog told me about the action he was getting on the outcome, I have no horse in this race. Lol.

PS: I think they are all crooks if they have been in office long enough.
Reply With Quote
  #192  
Old 11-26-2020, 03:35 PM
sns2's Avatar
sns2 sns2 is online now
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: My House
Posts: 11,243
Default Biden's harmful effect on Alberta

I am not given to be a chicken little, sky is falling type of person, so I am not buying the rhetoric that Biden's election will kneecap Alberta further.

Keystone XL - From what I heard anecdotally is that many of the contracts on the US leg of Keystone have been awarded, and have gone to union companies. Those unions will be lobbying hard for those jobs. Additionally, some US refineries are traditionally reliant upon on Alberta oil, and are outfitted for it, thus it would be costly to retrofit for oil from other sources. I am not convinced it will be a Biden casualty.

US Fracking - Some of Biden's strongest blasts were against US fracking. Many felt he got himself in crap in states where fracking is an economic driver. If he were to impose penalties/taxes on US oil producers who frack, that would be a huge benefit to Canadian producers, as the US product would be more expensive, and it's all about $$$.

In the final analysis, it surprises me that Trump / Biden were the best the US could produce as candidates. However, the same can be said of Canada too.

Just some thoughts.
Reply With Quote
  #193  
Old 11-26-2020, 03:42 PM
midgetwaiter midgetwaiter is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,938
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talking moose View Post
You reap what you sew.
To each his own I suppose but Iím gonna stick to reaping what I sow as I donít really have a good recipe for chopped up t-shirt. Unless you would like to share?

Also, I think that little fable goes back to the the first time FDR got elected.
Reply With Quote
  #194  
Old 11-26-2020, 03:46 PM
Talking moose's Avatar
Talking moose Talking moose is online now
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: McBride/Prince George
Posts: 13,138
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetwaiter View Post
To each his own I suppose but Iím gonna stick to reaping what I sow as I donít really have a good recipe for chopped up t-shirt. Unless you would like to share?

Also, I think that little fable goes back to the the first time FDR got elected.
Cool.
Reply With Quote
  #195  
Old 11-26-2020, 04:23 PM
midgetwaiter midgetwaiter is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,938
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
Pennsylvania just had a court hearing. Lots of witnesses who witnessed fraud, but we can't believe them because you don't know them right? It goes against what you think so they are wrong??
If youíre referring to the event on the 25th, that wasnít a court it was a hotel ballroom. Did you notice that nobody had to swear an oath before they testified?

https://www.c-span.org/video/?478422...ged-overturned
Reply With Quote
  #196  
Old 11-26-2020, 04:34 PM
lmtada's Avatar
lmtada lmtada is online now
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,663
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetwaiter View Post
If youíre referring to the event on the 25th, that wasnít a court it was a hotel ballroom. Did you notice that nobody had to swear an oath before they testified?

https://www.c-span.org/video/?478422...ged-overturned
Michigan Lawsuit
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/w...-Complaint.pdf

Georgia lawsuit
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/w...-Complaint.pdf

Wisconsin Lawsuit
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/w...n-11-24-20.pdf
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1BCDC07C-E812-4035-B9BA-2CA692A5BB9B.jpg (25.3 KB, 17 views)

Last edited by lmtada; 11-26-2020 at 04:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #197  
Old 11-26-2020, 04:44 PM
YYC338 YYC338 is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,317
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
Pennsylvania just had a court hearing. Lots of witnesses who witnessed fraud, but we can't believe them because you don't know them right? It goes against what you think so they are wrong??
A court hearing you say? Do tell, please provide details and facts, you know things like who the judge was that presided over this "hearing" what court house it was held in, you know, facts like that.

The people that spoke, they were all legally sworn in and took an oath right? Was this the "hearing" that Trumpty Dumpty phoned in to? Do they do that in court hearings? Do tell.

Or maybe this was held in a hotel ballroom and was really just a bitch fest by sore losing republicans who called it a "hearing" on Facebook or some other well respected news source?

P.T. Barnum was right.
Reply With Quote
  #198  
Old 11-26-2020, 04:50 PM
robfraser robfraser is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 362
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YYC338 View Post
A court hearing you say? Do tell, please provide details and facts, you know things like who the judge was that presided over this "hearing" what court house it was held in, you know, facts like that.

The people that spoke, they were all legally sworn in and took an oath right? Was this the "hearing" that Trumpty Dumpty phoned in to? Do they do that in court hearings? Do tell.

Or maybe this was held in a hotel ballroom and was really just a bitch fest by sore losing republicans who called it a "hearing" on Facebook or some other well respected news source?

P.T. Barnum was right.
You are totally right!
Reply With Quote
  #199  
Old 11-26-2020, 04:51 PM
YYC338 YYC338 is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,317
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmtada View Post
You would think in the case of the Georgia lawsuit the highly paid and well respected lawyers could at least spell the word District wouldn't you? Or at least proof read it before submitting it wouldn't you?

Lots of juicy allegations, as you see it most suit filings. Not a lot of proof given under oath in those documents. Sooner or later they're going to have to answer the question almost all the other lawsuits that got thrown out couldn't: Where's the Beef?
Reply With Quote
  #200  
Old 11-26-2020, 04:53 PM
lmtada's Avatar
lmtada lmtada is online now
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,663
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YYC338 View Post
You would think in the case of the Georgia lawsuit the highly paid and well respected lawyers could at least spell the word District wouldn't you? Or at least proof read it before submitting it wouldn't you?

Lots of juicy allegations, as you see it most suit filings. Not a lot of proof given under oath in those documents. Sooner or later they're going to have to answer the question almost all the other lawsuits that got thrown out couldn't: Where's the Beef?
Maybe read the file. True, need to hear the meat of this argument. I believe Trump team will score some wins.

Last edited by lmtada; 11-26-2020 at 04:58 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #201  
Old 11-26-2020, 05:00 PM
midgetwaiter midgetwaiter is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,938
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmtada View Post
Whatís your point here? Yes there have been court cases filed, I never said there werenít. I was referring to that specific event in Gettysburg PA on the 25th, which was NOT A COURT. Are you trying to claim that the fact there are matters before the courts in other states somehow makes that pathetic theatre event in Gettysburg a legal proceeding?

I also find it amusing that you continue to provide links from Martin Armstrongís website to support your arguments without acknowledging what he spent 11 years in prison after his $700m ponzi scheme imploded. His credibility is maybe ďnot so goodĒ.
Reply With Quote
  #202  
Old 11-26-2020, 05:25 PM
lmtada's Avatar
lmtada lmtada is online now
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,663
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetwaiter View Post
Whatís your point here? Yes there have been court cases filed, I never said there werenít. I was referring to that specific event in Gettysburg PA on the 25th, which was NOT A COURT. Are you trying to claim that the fact there are matters before the courts in other states somehow makes that pathetic theatre event in Gettysburg a legal proceeding?

I also find it amusing that you continue to provide links from Martin Armstrongís website to support your arguments without acknowledging what he spent 11 years in prison after his $700m ponzi scheme imploded. His credibility is maybe ďnot so goodĒ.
Lol.... noticed on Wikipedia most critique come from Washington DC. The swamp.....Mainstream media wonít interview Martin Armstrong, because he will expose media for what they are. That doesnít fit the media narrative. Armstrong consulted for Margaret Thatcher in 1990. If you ever follow the guy, he is amazing. 11 years in prison for not giving his Socrates program to government. Two survived murder attempts in prison. Justice Scaly Supreme Court Justice whom exonerated Armstrong because there was no evidence against him. Just Wikipedia lies about the man, try deface him. You donít need to believe in the man, that is okay. Martin Armstrong is a centrist. The big issue, with either Trump or Biden is the Green Reset. Itís coming on harder, faster. Neither will be able to stop it. Trudeau is leading the way in North America. Fear is a one world army led by Authoritative government.
Reply With Quote
  #203  
Old 11-26-2020, 05:48 PM
wannabe wannabe is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Rosemary, AB
Posts: 512
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetwaiter View Post
If youíre referring to the event on the 25th, that wasnít a court it was a hotel ballroom. Did you notice that nobody had to swear an oath before they testified?

https://www.c-span.org/video/?478422...ged-overturned
Yes. I new it wasn't court of law. It was just a hearing for witness testimony. Etc.
Thanks for the correction.
Reply With Quote
  #204  
Old 11-26-2020, 05:51 PM
jungleboy's Avatar
jungleboy jungleboy is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Stony Plain
Posts: 5,703
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YYC338 View Post
You would think in the case of the Georgia lawsuit the highly paid and well respected lawyers could at least spell the word District wouldn't you? Or at least proof read it before submitting it wouldn't you?

Lots of juicy allegations, as you see it most suit filings. Not a lot of proof given under oath in those documents. Sooner or later they're going to have to answer the question almost all the other lawsuits that got thrown out couldn't: Where's the Beef?
Meh. Most of the geniuses ( I use that term loosely) on here that profess to know exactly what is going on in a completely different country .... canít even spell the word lose
Reply With Quote
  #205  
Old 11-26-2020, 05:56 PM
Cageyc Cageyc is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 184
Default

Justin Trudeau,
The man that was conceived by a man and woman that did more drugs than Keith Richards!:
Reply With Quote
  #206  
Old 11-26-2020, 06:06 PM
wannabe wannabe is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Rosemary, AB
Posts: 512
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by robfraser View Post
Trump has had 36 of his lawsuits laughed out of court so far!
26 not 36.

Here is a list of all of the lawsuits filed.
Feel free to read them all. It might be an eye opener for some.

https://time.com/5908505/trump-lawsuits-biden-wins/
Reply With Quote
  #207  
Old 11-26-2020, 06:13 PM
robfraser robfraser is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 362
Default Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
26 not 36.

Here is a list of all of the lawsuits filed.
Feel free to read them all. It might be an eye opener for some.

https://time.com/5908505/trump-lawsuits-biden-wins/
Your information is out of date.
It was dated November 18, 2020.
Lots has happened since then.
Get current information.
Reply With Quote
  #208  
Old 11-26-2020, 06:34 PM
Okotok's Avatar
Okotok Okotok is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Calgary
Posts: 1,387
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by robfraser View Post
Your information is out of date.
It was dated November 18, 2020.
Lots has happened since then.
Get current information.
Biden is a useless trough guy as are most politicians. Not too many Abe Lincolns out there these days.
Reply With Quote
  #209  
Old 11-26-2020, 06:38 PM
wannabe wannabe is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Rosemary, AB
Posts: 512
Default Changing the subject a bit.

Ukraine called. They want all their money back from all the Bidens.
Too funny

https://www.facebook.com/brian.campb...3197250862942/
Reply With Quote
  #210  
Old 11-26-2020, 06:48 PM
MountainTi's Avatar
MountainTi MountainTi is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Caroline
Posts: 6,453
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jungleboy View Post
Meh. Most of the geniuses ( I use that term loosely) on here that profess to know exactly what is going on in a completely different country .... canít even spell the word lose
lol. Touche
__________________
Keep your city outta my country

You lefties always believe you're right..
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.