Keep 16 16.00%
Voters: 100. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-25-2020, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talking moose View Post
Trudeau ainít so bad.
Trudeau is bad.
Now onto the American election.

Pennsylvania review. Biden 570,000 voter dump, Trump 3200. This is just getting interesting. Letís see where this goes.

https://rumble.com/vberbr-pa-witness...mp-just-3.html
Old 11-25-2020, 06:36 PM

Default Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmtada View Post
Trudeau is bad.
Now onto the American election.

Pennsylvania review. Biden 570,000 voter dump, Trump 3200. This is just getting interesting. Letís see where this goes.

https://rumble.com/vberbr-pa-witness...mp-just-3.html
It is going nowhere!
Old 11-25-2020, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robfraser View Post
It is going nowhere!
Link?

You lefties always believe you're right..
Old 11-25-2020, 10:37 PM
Banned

Ya Iím seeing some interesting stuff on sm about a few states including pa, Nevada, Arizona, judges halting certification, allowing evidence to be presented etc. The Georgia stuff still not announced yet but according to Sydney Powell that will be biblical. This going to be an interesting week. Sounds like some chess being played too in letting the transition teams to start their work so they have to disclose information etc. All may be right in this world after all...should be quite the next 30 days.
Old 11-25-2020, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky Coyote View Post
Ya Iím seeing some interesting stuff on sm about a few states including pa, Nevada, Arizona, judges halting certification, allowing evidence to be presented etc. The Georgia stuff still not announced yet but according to Sydney Powell that will be biblical. This going to be an interesting week. Sounds like some chess being played too in letting the transition teams to start their work so they have to disclose information etc. All may be right in this world after all...should be quite the next 30 days.
Just want to give a shout out of 'thx' to the very few still found supporting Mr.Orange.
Probably starting this week, show should get popcorn good, and corn pop bad..
Old 11-25-2020, 10:49 PM

This is far from over .

You no what angers a republican -- a lie.

You know what angers a democrat--the truth.

JD
Old 11-26-2020, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD848 View Post
Shouldnít the Republicans be outraged then? The guy is probably a pathological liar. Seems like there are only a few that are angered; the rest either enable or support.
Old 11-26-2020, 07:13 AM
Banned

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal53 View Post
Unbelievable some of the comments here, hard to understand why anyone who lives in Alberta would be happy that Biden may win. He has stated that they will continue their attacks on our "dirty" (?) oil and thereby ham string our economy. But some here can't get past their severe TDS and see what the Democrats have done for 4 years which is basically nothing except for a witch hunt on the man who promised to "drain the swamp", yah, the swamp that the Democrats have lived in, some of them for 40+ years. Our province has doubled in population in the last few decades, it really is too bad that a lot of these people that came here for the money and stability brought their home grown politics with them which is strangling the golden goose. At leas all of this is on one thread now so they don't have to type their rants and add their endless links on multiple threads to ensure that all us " uneducated" folk are sure to see them
The reason being is they be closeted lib supporters
Old 11-26-2020, 07:32 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.

Quote:
This is far from over .

JD
Ohhhh my pour a large cup of Metamucil....add a little snap to it too.....truth and politics good grief......

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 11-26-2020, 08:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tri777 View Post
Just want to give a shout out of 'thx' to the very few still found supporting Mr.Orange.
Probably starting this week, show should get popcorn good, and corn pop bad..
Well hopefully can keep the entertainment train rolling through the next lockdown.

So I guess Sydney Powell dropped her 104 page thing on Georgia yesterday. Havenít been able to look into it yet. I think Biden dropped a teleprompter message for thanksgiving that got like 1000 views...but wait, he got 80 million votes. Bwahaha

I have a bet to pay if took the wrong pill but not paying it until inauguration.
Old 11-26-2020, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58thecat View Post
Ohhhh my pour a large cup of Metamucil....add a little snap to it too.....truth and politics good grief......
It's funny how feeling's can be mutual these days, it was more of a joke.

Have a great day.

JD
Old 11-26-2020, 09:49 AM

Default Trump

Quote:
This is far from over .

JD
It is over!
Old 11-26-2020, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Sydney Powell was kicked off the Trump legal team for promoting crazy conspiracy theories that were too crazy even for Trump to support.
Old 11-26-2020, 10:06 AM

Quote:
It is over!
If you say so it must be true, so be it.

Cheers
JD

Last edited by JD848; 11-26-2020 at 10:17 AM.
Old 11-26-2020, 10:18 AM

Default Trump

Quote:
If you say so it must be true, so be it.

Cheers
JD
Will give 2 to 1 odds.
Old 11-26-2020, 10:30 AM

Watching all this intrigue evolve Iím absolutely shocked at how fast this laptop with itís hundred of images showing Hunter Biden raping Chinese children and records of him getting money from bad people all over the world has ceased to a a concern. Itís dropped off even faster than the caravan of South American gang members approaching the border in 2018 ceased to be a problem.

I wonder what it is these stories have in common?
Old 11-26-2020, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Will give 2 to 1 odds.
Iíll go 3 to 1 on $200.
Old 11-26-2020, 10:34 AM

Default Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetwaiter View Post
Iíll go 3 to 1 on $200.
Will give you 2 to 1 on a $200 bet.
I am betting on Biden.
Old 11-26-2020, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Will give you 2 to 1 on a $200 bet.
I am betting on Biden.
Sorry, wasnít clear on my intent, I would also take Biden.

Old 11-26-2020, 10:44 AM

Default Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetwaiter View Post
Sorry, wasnít clear on my intent, I would also take Biden.

If I was giving 2 to 1 odds and betting on Trump I would be as crazy as Trump!
Best Regards
Rob
Old 11-26-2020, 11:03 AM

I have yet to see ONE SINGLE CREDIBLE SOURCE of info that would warrant the belief that there was widespread fraud that would lead to overturning the election.

Not one.
Old 11-26-2020, 11:04 AM

Default Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZM View Post
I have yet to see ONE SINGLE CREDIBLE SOURCE of info that would warrant the belief that there was widespread fraud that would lead to overturning the election.

Not one.
I totally agree!
Old 11-26-2020, 12:16 PM

Quote:
I totally agree!
There are hundreds of instances of voter fraud. Even the fact that in many polling stations republicans where not allowed to do their job and second check the ballots. That is fraud. What do they have to hide?
If you have a pre-conceived thought in your mind about something it's pretty hard to have someone else change your mind on it.
First of all the mainstream media will not do their jobs and research it, you have to do it.
Pennsylvania just had a court hearing. Lots of witnesses who witnessed fraud, but we can't believe them because you don't know them right? It goes against what you think so they are wrong??
Old 11-26-2020, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
There are hundreds of instances of voter fraud. Even the fact that in many polling stations republicans where not allowed to do their job and second check the ballots. That is fraud. What do they have to hide?
If you have a pre-conceived thought in your mind about something it's pretty hard to have someone else change your mind on it.
First of all the mainstream media will not do their jobs and research it, you have to do it.
Pennsylvania just had a court hearing. Lots of witnesses who witnessed fraud, but we can't believe them because you don't know them right? It goes against what you think so they are wrong??
Just wondering if you were there to witness this fraud?
Old 11-26-2020, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sns2 View Post
Just wondering if you were there to witness this fraud?
He was probably there about as much as you were there to not witness any fraud. lol
The people claiming no fraud were not there either.
Old 11-26-2020, 12:34 PM

Myself, I donít know if there was fraud going on or not.
Old 11-26-2020, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talking moose View Post
He was probably there about as much as you were there to not witness any fraud. lol
The people claiming no fraud were not there either.
I'm not claiming anything. We've got enough on our plates with our own fearless leader.

I despise Trump as a person, but as I've said before, if one divorces Trump's personality from his policies, much of what he has done seems to be very good (though far from all).

In the end, all leaders are human (with the possible exception of Castro's love-child).
Old 11-26-2020, 12:58 PM

It's before the courts, now, so I guess one way or another it will be decided in a month or so. Personally I think they are going to find that there was indeed fraud.

Trump has every right to access due process, same as Gore, Hayes, etc. President Trump didn't make the rules, folks, but he's bound to play by them. Let's let it play out.
Old 11-26-2020, 12:59 PM

I donít have a proof either but I strongly believe based on what I have read that it did happen and it was professionally executed on multiple levels. Voting machines, software, mail-in ballots, dead people voting, refused access to the polling stations, refused access to counting ballots, vote dumps, large improbable numbers of votes etc etc etc. Knowing that dems wouldnít stop at anything to take power, I wouldnít be surprised that this election was rigged and the preparations took the last 4 years... Dems had some of the best teachers - commies in China, dictators around the world, history lessons from Russia....
You can hate Trump all you want, but please donít tell me that the normal person can actually LIKE Biden.... And especially that half of Americans liked him. I can see how a lot of folks voted for ďAnybody but TrumpĒ, we had this sort of things happened here in Alberta when we ended up with NDP, but even back then the dippers did not get the majority votes but rather got elected because of the vote split...
Old 11-26-2020, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Well hopefully can keep the entertainment train rolling through the next lockdown.

So I guess Sydney Powell dropped her 104 page thing on Georgia yesterday. Havenít been able to look into it yet. I think Biden dropped a teleprompter message for thanksgiving that got like 1000 views...but wait, he got 80 million votes. Bwahaha

I have a bet to pay if took the wrong pill but not paying it until inauguration.
https://twitter.com/marceelias/statu...76892992385024

She seems like a reputable lawyer... Hahaha.

All this delay and claim of a great conspiracy is doing is making Trump look foolish and destroying any legacy he might have once had. When you have Powell who can't spell and Rudy leaking hair dye all over his face you might want to re-evaluate your strategy.