Old 11-24-2020, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bessiedog View Post
Ken

Your one of my fav people here.

Heh!
Ditto my friend.

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....
Old 11-24-2020, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
Trump was his own worst enemy...But seriously you guys really think you have a winner with Bidden??

But I can see it now, you will be standing on your side of the the sandbox going NANANABOOOBOOO told ya so , told ya so, for the next 4 years.....

So I guess we Conservative can now go looting and rioting and get the MSM to portray us as the PWF.. who's lives matter...... LOL
You will be ok.

made in Alberta__ born n raised.

FS-Tinfool hats by the roll.
Old 11-24-2020, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
Trump was his own worst enemy...But seriously you guys really think you have a winner with Bidden??

But I can see it now, you will be standing on your side of the the sandbox going NANANABOOOBOOO told ya so , told ya so, for the next 4 years.....

So I guess we Conservative can now go looting and rioting and get the MSM to portray us as the PWF.. who's lives matter...... LOL

You gonna loot and riot little oll Red Deer? 😜🤘🤣🤣
Old 11-25-2020, 12:19 AM

The attached vid is an hour long and is generally what has and is going on but it needs to be watched in full. The author of the vid was a democratic strategist for Harry Reed so he knows the inside baseball and corruption but has switched to a Republican.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UL93alxFHE

To all the ones who have bets......I would hold off until Inauguration day January 21st (I think). To the ones who have bet for Trump, start dreaming of what you are going to buy with your new found wealth because Trump won it in a landslide! Some reports show as high as 75-80% of the legal ballots so the legal fight is not over yet and the orange man bad has already won but you won't hear that on your boob tube or MSM.
Some of you guys have to stop watching and listening to MSM and look for alternative non mainstream news sources unless you like being like a mushroom (fed sh*t and kept in the dark). The video in the link is not a
news source to me but the author has put together a spot on generalization of FACTS for his video and ALL information can be found and verified.
A lot of people get blinded by the hate or dislike of Trump and you all are missing out on what is really going on and it shows.

You don't have to like Trump or his style but its pretty hard to disagree with most of his policies and what he is trying to accomplish in America hence the the landslide vote count in his favor once the recounts, court cases are over.
Anyway hope you enjoy the vid or at least maybe it will get some people to actually think for themselves. and look into things further instead of bickering over your fig nuton's (which i don't mind myself)
To anyone that still feels like corn pop is going to be the new president ill take your bets, 10 oz of silver per bet, PM me with your information

Bring it.
Regardless of the overwhelming odds or obstacles in your path,
you always have an opportunity to overcome.
It is your attitude that will determine the outcome.
Old 11-25-2020, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cschache View Post
The attached vid is an hour long and is generally what has and is going on but it needs to be watched in full. The author of the vid was a democratic strategist for Harry Reed so he knows the inside baseball and corruption but has switched to a Republican.

To all the ones who have bets......I would hold off until Inauguration day January 21st (I think). To the ones who have bet for Trump, start dreaming of what you are going to buy with your new found wealth because Trump won it in a landslide! Some reports show as high as 75-80% of the legal ballots so the legal fight is not over yet and the orange man bad has already won but you won't hear that on your boob tube or MSM.
Some of you guys have to stop watching and listening to MSM and look for alternative non mainstream news sources unless you like being like a mushroom (fed sh*t and kept in the dark). The video in the link is not a
news source to me but the author has put together a spot on generalization of FACTS for his video and ALL information can be found and verified.
A lot of people get blinded by the hate or dislike of Trump and you all are missing out on what is really going on and it shows.

You don't have to like Trump or his style but its pretty hard to disagree with most of his policies and what he is trying to accomplish in America hence the the landslide vote count in his favor once the recounts, court cases are over.
Anyway hope you enjoy the vid or at least maybe it will get some people to actually think for themselves. and look into things further instead of bickering over your fig nuton's (which i don't mind myself)
To anyone that still feels like corn pop is going to be the new president ill take your bets, 10 oz of silver per bet, PM me with your information

Bring it.
Yowza...

Legit question, do you really believe Trump won by 80 percent?

If so, you are proof that trump has lead people off the ledge of REALITY.

hope you dont live close to my family.

Scary.
Old 11-25-2020, 12:46 AM
Banned

I’m pretty certain Justin Trudeau ate his boogers as a child. Possibly still does and the crusty ones under the table Kenney rolls up while cutting health care programs.
Old 11-25-2020, 01:24 AM

Quote:

Bring it.
Wow! Just wow.

Like what color is the sky in your world anyway?

p.s. Hate to break it to ya..... but oh yeah, it's over and the mango Mussolini got his head handed to him.
Old 11-25-2020, 02:48 AM

Quote:

Bring it.

Thanks so much for that. Had a tough day and some levity at the end was much needed. Didn't even have to watch the video to be wildly entertained.

I had no idea that so many of Monty Pythons black knights existed until the day after the US election.

Tis but a flesh wound.

Last edited by 270person; 11-25-2020 at 02:54 AM.
Old 11-25-2020, 08:27 AM

Quote:

Bring it.
They walk among us...
Old 11-25-2020, 08:58 AM

Default ummmm.......

Quote:

Bring it.

Ya wanna make a bottle bet there my friend.......?

I love your conviction and dedication to your narrative.... so why not make sum bank off of it. Show me your courage of conviction.

I'll keep taking Biden just cause I like to lose.
Old 11-25-2020, 09:24 AM

Quote:

Bring it.
I'm amazed anyone would allow themselves to be played as total blind fools by something that is such obvious dribble.

How ironic it is, your suggestion of seeking a credible or alternative source of media/news and then posting something from YouTube.

Solid Gold. Pure.

This is definitely going the to make the top ten of all time list. Congratulations, that really isn't easy around here.
Old 11-25-2020, 10:06 AM

Unbelievable some of the comments here, hard to understand why anyone who lives in Alberta would be happy that Biden may win. He has stated that they will continue their attacks on our "dirty" (?) oil and thereby ham string our economy. But some here can't get past their severe TDS and see what the Democrats have done for 4 years which is basically nothing except for a witch hunt on the man who promised to "drain the swamp", yah, the swamp that the Democrats have lived in, some of them for 40+ years. Our province has doubled in population in the last few decades, it really is too bad that a lot of these people that came here for the money and stability brought their home grown politics with them which is strangling the golden goose. At leas all of this is on one thread now so they don't have to type their rants and add their endless links on multiple threads to ensure that all us " uneducated" folk are sure to see them
Old 11-25-2020, 10:24 AM
Banned

A few more musings while i'm in the mode...

People interviewing democrats in the usa right now asking that if voter fraud discovered would they care if Biden won anyway given how much they dislike trump…and they say absolutely not, they don’t care if the election was stolen, whatever it takes to see Trump lose. I know people that feel this way…whatever it takes. It’s pretty repeatable answer.

Forget accountability, truth, what’s best for a nation, the constitution etc. The msm and big tech and democrats did an incredible job of stealing the vote by using lies, misinformation, and single focused strategy against one man to sway that many people.

Dr. Epstein figures big tech can easily steal 15-16 million votes without anyone knowing they’ve been manipulated and without any paper trail to prove it. Because of this bias there will Likely be additional frauds with the ballots themselves, from the people counting and the dominion machines, easy to believe a few million additional stolen votes here as well.

It’s amazing what you can do when you control the information, you provide half truths, partial stories, full blown lies and narratives and you get the people to do what you want, not what they should. The people will make the right decisions based on info given. If you give all the info then they will do what’s right…if you give only the info you want to give then they will do what you want. That’s what’s happening.

Up to 30.35 million more votes than 2008?! Really? Would look like Trump's vote's would count lower than actual due to this blind hatred promoted and you factor in the big tech msm manipulation we can probably safely remove about 20 million off of Biden’s totals and getting him down into the 60 million range and no problem believing Trump could set a new record in the low 70 million range…getting total vote counts into the low 130 million range which would be far more plausible a number based on historicals never even breaching 130 million total votes, never mind an additional 30 million in one term? Right.

And just to further that landslide info, there was zero passion for Biden, lower turn outs than for some weddings, hardly any signs or flags anywhere, when the entire country was showing insane support and pride for Trump. Like more love for a candidate than in history…that’s landslide appearance for sure. Obama sets a record in 2008 and didn’t have support shown like that…so ya, 79.5 million votes for Biden? That looks awful fishy.

As for social media from either of them...Biden across all platforms has like 15% the number of followers that Trump has, a staggering difference etc. Apparently social media is a thing?

So many red flags in this thing.

I always thought that if you want to better someone you simply focus on yourself, never breathe their name again, never give them one ounce of your power again...work on your game, build up better and stronger. Is that what the democratic party did? Nope...they focused on the one man giving him all their power imo, yet somehow hot 80m votes for an invalid?

They don't want to look in the mirror. They have much to hide and imo are in panick mode and will do anything to get the power and control back to keep doing the shady crooked stuff to bloat their networks wealth and also to keep it covered up. They could care less about making that nation stronger and the people stronger.

I was not a fan of Trump, still think he's a d1ck in many ways, but looking into why the narrative hadn't changed over the 4 years and the democrats stayed the course i had to wonder why...that was the biggest red flag for me that something was fishy. You just don't beat someone that way, you do that from within by providing better and rising above, real growth, a solid platform and backbone for the nation to get behind.

That is not what happened at all. Just a blind irrational attack on one man using very creative and dirty methods, big tech, msm etc. that to me is frightening. So this is where things shook out for me after watching this over the past 8 months or so.

Last edited by Stinky Coyote; 11-25-2020 at 10:32 AM.
Old 11-25-2020, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal53 View Post
Unbelievable some of the comments here, hard to understand why anyone who lives in Alberta would be happy that Biden may win. He has stated that they will continue their attacks on our "dirty" (?) oil and thereby ham string our economy. But some here can't get past their severe TDS and see what the Democrats have done for 4 years which is basically nothing except for a witch hunt on the man who promised to "drain the swamp", yah, the swamp that the Democrats have lived in, some of them for 40+ years. Our province has doubled in population in the last few decades, it really is too bad that a lot of these people that came here for the money and stability brought their home grown politics with them which is strangling the golden goose. At leas all of this is on one thread now so they don't have to type their rants and add their endless links on multiple threads to ensure that all us " uneducated" folk are sure to see them
You've hit the nail on the head. Emboldened by the Presidents' apparent loss, the haters have swarmed to ridicule and silence his supporters without a care as to what they're promoting instead. Sad that they see such division as deserved, even righteous.
Old 11-25-2020, 10:28 AM

Quote:
After the last 8-9 months, between the covid and the TDS threads on here, not much surprises me anymore Hal. Alberta sure isn't what it once was.
I had to google it, but the population of Alberta was approx. 1.5 million when I was born. Now it's 4.4 millionish.....jeebus. I wish 3 million would leave....
I'm sure glad I don't live close to a city nowadays, these threads have really made me dislike them

You lefties always believe you're right..
Old 11-25-2020, 10:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhorse Ranch View Post
You've hit the nail on the head. Emboldened by the Presidents' apparent loss, the haters have swarmed to ridicule and silence his supporters without a care as to what they're promoting instead. Sad that they see such division as deserved, even righteous.
ya, out one side of the mouth is that, out the other side is...let's all come together now...

don't worry left, the right is always about coming together and the golden rules, it's you the left who so easily abandon humanity, you who so quickly wish harm on others and even act on it, the direction to look is within and what would make you feel so much distain for other humans so quickly? lies and narratives, all from the left, violence and rage, whatever it takes...that pointing finger blame game thing is always a projection of your own sh1t...this is the method of the democrats, how easily humans don't see the big picture and get all wrapped up in the little stuff, in this case the anti-trump narrative, deflectionary, baffle with bullsh1t...gosh we are such a simple species sometimes, some soul searching to do for many i think

this has been a fascinating thing to watch playout, still a little ways to go yet

Last edited by Stinky Coyote; 11-25-2020 at 10:53 AM.
Old 11-25-2020, 10:47 AM

Quote:
This is my thought as well. Of all the people I know, at least 60% were hoping for a Trump loss. What happens in the US over the next couple of years is going to be very revealing. I'm predicting we are about to see their economy take a sharp nosedive. Some thought covid would magically end after the election, I think it's about to get much worse with massive lock downs being imposed. I hope I'm wrong....
Old 11-25-2020, 10:52 AM

Quote:
This is so true, kinda similar how migration from California to Texas has transformed Texas demographics. Sad state of affairs.
Old 11-25-2020, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezel View Post
This is my thought as well. Of all the people I know, at least 60% were hoping for a Trump loss. What happens in the US over the next couple of years is going to be very revealing. I'm predicting we are about to see their economy take a sharp nosedive. Some thought covid would magically end after the election, I think it's about to get much worse with massive lock downs being imposed. I hope I'm wrong....
When you see all the crap he is pulling, the fraud and tampering allegations, apparently not paying taxes at all for what, 11 years and his 3 faced hiring/firing of anyone that will cover for him or opposes him? How can someone like this be in the most powerful chair really on the planet?

He was instrumental in getting a newly appointed female judge appointed to the Supreme Court, likely in hopes that she would overturn everything that is going to be coming out against him! HA!!!

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....
Old 11-25-2020, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken07AOVette View Post
When you see all the crap he is pulling, the fraud and tampering allegations, apparently not paying taxes at all for what, 11 years and his 3 faced hiring/firing of anyone that will cover for him or opposes him? How can someone like this be in the most powerful chair really on the planet?

He was instrumental in getting a newly appointed female judge appointed to the Supreme Court, likely in hopes that she would overturn everything that is going to be coming out against him! HA!!!
As Canadians a lot of us know very well what happens if people vote for a clown just because they don't "like" the other guy...we've been living it for 5 years now.........
Old 11-25-2020, 01:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
As Canadians a lot of us know very well what happens if people vote for a clown just because they don't "like" the other guy...we've been living it for 5 years now.........
We like to lead by example haha
Old 11-25-2020, 01:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken07AOVette View Post

sounds like 'the' narrative to me, with a witch hunt like this one, he'd already be in jail, for at least 10 things the left has accused him of

usually those pointing the fingers are the ones doing the very thing they are accusing of...and it's starting to look like that's actually the case

one of us has swallowed a pill, maybe one day we will see which was the right one
Old 11-25-2020, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Bingo!
Old 11-25-2020, 01:46 PM

Default mods something needs to be dealt with.. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by bessiedog View Post
Ya wanna make a bottle bet there my friend.......?

I love your conviction and dedication to your narrative.... so why not make sum bank off of it. Show me your courage of conviction.

I'll keep taking Biden just cause I like to lose.
Bessie, you are deliberately goading unsuspecting members into a sure fire LOST bet scenario. Only you can win.
Old 11-25-2020, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainTi View Post
After the last 8-9 months, between the covid and the TDS threads on here, not much surprises me anymore Hal. Alberta sure isn't what it once was.
I had to google it, but the population of Alberta was approx. 1.5 million when I was born. Now it's 4.4 millionish.....jeebus. I wish 3 million would leave....
I'm sure glad I don't live close to a city nowadays, these threads have really made me dislike them
1.5 million.

Less than that when I was born here and a tenth or twentieth for my prior generations. (One great-grandfather was a town councillor well over a hundred years ago. Articles mentioning him praise him for building necessities, not frivolous virtue signalling endeavours like bike lanes.) Lots has changed, former good and bad values and beliefs have been eroded. (eg loyalty or reverence to the crown has almost disappeared, fiscally everyone loves debt...)

Of my closest friends, three have family that go back to the 1880s here. All three are fiscal pay as you go conservatives. Very, very careful with money. Even though I saved to pay cash for my house, I look like a reckless spender compared to them.

My mother, born in Edmonton, had maybe two pieces of jewelry to her name, never went to hairstylists, never wore anything much beyond lipstick. Never travelled and so never spent money outside of Alberta. Pretty much spent money on anything. Those conservative attitudes and lessons of living through the Great Depression in Alberta are long gone.

Last edited by KinAlberta; 11-25-2020 at 02:10 PM.
Old 11-25-2020, 02:05 PM

In regards to “witch hunt”, “innocence”, etc (perhaps, it also concerns a not so distant future for Mr Trump as well):

- Could you charge the president with a crime after he left office?
- Yes.
- You believe that he committed, you could charge the President of the United States with obstruction of justice after he left office?
- Yes.

- Director Mueller, you found evidence, as you lay out in your report,
that the president wanted to fire you because you were investigating him for obstruction of justice, isn't that correct?
- That's what it says in the report, yes, and I stand behind the report.
- Anyone else who blatantly interfered with a criminal investigation like yours would be arrested and indicted on charges of obstruction of justice. Director Mueller, you determined that you were barred from indicting a sitting president. I believe a reasonable person looking at these facts could conclude that all three elements of the crime of obstruction of justice have been met, and I'd like to ask you the reason, again, that you did not indict Donald Trump is because of OLC opinion stating that you cannot indict a sitting president, correct?
- That is correct.

As for draining the swamp:

- Numerous Trump associates lied to your team, the grand jury, and to Congress. A number of persons that we interviewed in our investigation it turns out did lie. Mike Flynn lied?
- He was convicted of lying, yes.
- George Papadopoulos was convicted of lying?
- True.
- Paul Manafort was convicted of lying?
- True.
- Paul Manafort was, in fact, went so far as to encourage other people to lie?
- That is accurate.
- Manafort's deputy Rick Gates lied?
- That is accurate.
- Michael Cohen, the president's lawyer, was indicted for lying?
- True.
- He lied to stay on message with the president.
- Allegedly, by him.

And that’s not even a complete list. But sure, it’s a witch hunt; that is why people got real time for it.
Old 11-25-2020, 02:10 PM

Default No NONo.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyBoBandy View Post
Bessie, you are deliberately goading unsuspecting members into a sure fire LOST bet scenario. Only you can win.
I am allowing my fellow citizen to pursue a profit opportunity by allowing him to exercise his freedoms and make and informed decision that might benifit him.

Caveat Emptor baby!

Foo Foo to you communist-ultra socialist regulatory suggestion!

tee hee
Old 11-25-2020, 03:32 PM

Trump just pardoned Flynn
Old 11-25-2020, 03:33 PM

https://apple.news/Ag5KC_DoPT4GYHjXaosmOFQ
Old 11-25-2020, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talking moose View Post
Trump just pardoned Flynn
Yes he did and post #146 from Fishnguy explains EXACTLY why.

There will be more I'm sure …. who knows Manafort? If they are pardoned they may not be compelled to testify against Trump.

Nice.