View Poll Results: Equalization remove or keep
Remove. 84 84.00%
Keep 16 16.00%
Voters: 100. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-24-2020, 07:20 AM

Default Heh

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
Yes the do, most are blowing their own horns quite loudly on this forum.....
Thinking that groper Joe will be a good Pres....
Man... still bitter eh?. It’s gon be a long winter for u.
Old 11-24-2020, 07:49 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.

Quote:
Better than what was....a freakin spoiled madman....hopefully sooner or later both our countries will wake up and get someone at the helm mature and reasonable....ya right!

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 11-24-2020, 08:05 AM

This thread is like playing "Go Fish"! Every once in a while you get a pair!

I now see the link to AO!

BW
Old 11-24-2020, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck View Post
They think you're stupid. And I'm inclined to think that a lot of the time, they're right.

https://youtu.be/oQxaGm7eK4U
I like that guy! Nice sarcastic sense of humour.

So now the world has a new buzzword: Reset
Everyone wants to make the world great again.
Yadda yadda yadda...
Old 11-24-2020, 10:00 AM

I thought I'd stay away but I guess I'm addicted. Joke joke

I see the Great Reset and Agenda 2030 vs the conservative viewpoint as globalization vs nation-first policies. We are currently in a vast grey area between the two since the world is one planet and trade is world-wide. There are pros and cons on both sides and we see both good and bad on a daily basis.

Both the UN and WEF put forward agendas that sound very positive and altruistic, benefiting all of human-kind. The problem is that few nations will consistently implement the necessary policies. For example, the US would not even ship N95 masks to Canada despite a contract. China broke a deal with Canada so as to develop a Covid-19 vaccine without us.

As long as human nature remains as it is, Mr. Trudeau and the Liberal/NDP alliance need to work from reality, not their "pipe dreams".
Old 11-24-2020, 10:10 AM

Quote:
YUP ………… and you didn't seem to be bothered at all while TRUMPeting your own horn for the last 4 years did you?

Well, you reap what you sow, so listen to the music now and wipe the tears away ………. it's time for some Kenny G

This one is for Donald an you to enjoy ……..

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...6FORM%3DHDRSC3
Old 11-24-2020, 10:10 AM

Crack pipe dreams.
Old 11-24-2020, 10:17 AM

TRUMP just agreed to let the transition to Biden begin.

All lawsuits have failed.

Giuliani hair dye failed.

So does this mean I win my $100?
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 11-24-2020, 10:35 AM

Yup - except the funny thing was that Emily Murphy at GSA sent an open letter at 6:01EST, which was 1 minute after the official Certification's (@ 6:00 EST) of 2 States which upheld the election results stating (paraphrased)….

- it was not for her responsibility to decide if the election was valid, in question, or otherwise - the sates ratify and certify the results - pursuant to the law and constitution

- that once states certify a winner (which they did) it's her job to trigger the official transition of communication which is exactly what she is doing

- and, NO ORDERS were given by Trump or the Administration - this was executed by her office, by her office, with no influence otherwise

………. so Trump sees this thing is crumbling like milk soaked cookie in a fat kids hands and jumps in 16 minutes later to give HIMSELF credit for instructing her to do that - which her own official letter disputes.

Of course TRUMP take credit for it - and ONLY because the flailing tantrum he is having is getting ignored by all the adults in the room and the people who have brains - the only ones paying attention to him are the ones scared of him or too stupid and gullible to figure out he's full of crap and has NOTHING. Absolutely nothing of substance here.

These are the same people donating to him "to fight his legal battles and fund his political trust" - money that can be used to pay off his election DEBT ……….. what a fraud artist and crook. I guess the longer he keeps this up the more money he collects from the average middle class American so they can help out a Billionaire. lol.
Old 11-24-2020, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
TRUMP just agreed to let the transition to Biden begin.
..So does this mean I win my $100?
Dec 21st is my cut off day for Trump (whether he concedes or not)..
will be paying my debts if this drags on (like it is) on Dec 22nd.

Robfraser- $100
Sundancefisher- $100
--------------------------------------------

Trump:"..We are moving full speed ahead. Will never concede to fake ballots & “Dominion”.
Old 11-24-2020, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tri777 View Post

Robfraser- $100
Sundancefisher- $100

Trump:"..We are moving full speed ahead. Will never concede to fake ballots & “Dominion”.
Fair enough.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 11-24-2020, 11:27 AM

Default Bet

Quote:

Robfraser- $100
Sundancefisher- $100

Thanks very much tri777.
Best regards
Rob
Old 11-24-2020, 11:47 AM

Quote:

Robfraser- $100
Sundancefisher- $100

I can try and fault you for your perspective on politics - but I can't fault you for being a man of your word.
Old 11-24-2020, 11:54 AM

Could have won $50 on my recount bet, I didn't think Trump would go ahead with Wisconsin recount.

Just realized he doesn't have to pay anything for Georgia, covered by taxpayers like the first 2 counts.
Old 11-24-2020, 11:58 AM
Banned

Haven't been paying attention to general discussion lately. So has the Dr. Epstein stuff been hashed out on here yet? What's the general consensus?

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/dow...tein-testimony

I did a quick look at the last few elections.

2008, Obama 1st win, high turnout year for voters, total 129.45 million votes, Obama getting 69.5 million and a new record for highest votes. (McCain got 59.95 million)

2012, Total 126.8 million votes, Obama got 65.9 million and Romney got 60.9 million.

2016, Total 128.82 million, Trump 62.98 million, Clinton 65.85 million, Trump wins by Electoral College.

2020 so far trending 30.35 million votes more than even the 2008 high turn out year. Looking like 159.8 million total votes, Biden at 79.8m to Trump 73.8 million.

Something doesn't sit right here. First this election was voted either for or against Trump. No one voted for Biden based on credentials or platform etc. because he has/had none. His platform, all the democrats platform even when choosing Biden to run, were the same...simply to take down Trump. Not offer their own solutions on how to govern better or what will make the country greater or what will be better for the American people. All i saw was a platform against one man. So...start doing big picture math. All we've learned about big tech, msm, who drives them and what they primarily consist of. Then Dr. Epstein's report and expert in behavioral research and technology...even though a democrat himself and very likely his candidate will get the benefit, he's still ok with the truth and ownership, as i think the middle ground of people are, especially the working class.

I can't see that many people voting against someone, over 10 million more votes more than Obama on a record year? That sounds beyond fishy af to me. They certainly didn't do nearly 80 million votes for him because they love him...the guy gropes people on national television and is full out losing his mental faculties, his verbal and physical filters snowballing. Not to mention what little he has done with 47 years in office and what he has done hasn't been very good. That simply doesn't garner record number of votes...big red flag.

So my big picture brain looks at all those numbers, the power of big tech & msm, and it's not hard to see stolen elections at all. Knowing human nature and that more of us would prefer not to look in the mirror and take without question rather than earn it and live from a moral standpoint as the constitution was set up to do. In order to beat the constitution you would have to cheat at these much more creative ways. Humanities level of creativity in how we prey on each other has only the limits of our creativity. So there's some serious red flags going on here to me.

I applaud the courage of this Dr. to place the truth and accountability ahead of his personal desires. More of this please.

I hope they get to the bottom of all this. As i've said before, there's nothing better humans do than prey on each other...and there's also nothing we do more of. We need babysitting alright, just not from those who prey on us, and that's what's looking to be happening in the USA right now...the predators are figuring out how to beat the system.
Old 11-24-2020, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavYak View Post
Could have won $50 on my recount bet, I didn't think Trump would go ahead with Wisconsin recount.

Just realized he doesn't have to pay anything for Georgia, covered by taxpayers like the first 2 counts.
Trump campaign paid 3 million up front for a partial recount in Wisconsin.
Full recount would have been 8 million.
Trump is throwing 3 million in the dumpster!
Old 11-24-2020, 12:35 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by bessiedog View Post
Man... still bitter eh?. It’s gon be a long winter for u.
Bessie I have no doubt AT ALL you will get this one, but many in here will not.

Confucius say;

There are many, many stinky fingers online days weeks months later.

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....
Old 11-24-2020, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavYak View Post

I nearly lost $10,000!!

He didn't shake on it, settled for $10.

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....
Old 11-24-2020, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezel View Post
If we want to see Canada heal and grow, we need somebody other than Justin Trudeau.
Quick Dick McDick

Language warning
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZQk...ature=emb_logo
Old 11-24-2020, 04:18 PM

Trump sounding a bit dejected.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE2cKfLX4lc
Old 11-24-2020, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZM View Post
Yup - except the funny thing was that Emily Murphy at GSA sent an open letter at 6:01EST, which was 1 minute after the official Certification's (@ 6:00 EST) of 2 States which upheld the election results stating (paraphrased)….

- it was not for her responsibility to decide if the election was valid, in question, or otherwise - the sates ratify and certify the results - pursuant to the law and constitution

- that once states certify a winner (which they did) it's her job to trigger the official transition of communication which is exactly what she is doing

- and, NO ORDERS were given by Trump or the Administration - this was executed by her office, by her office, with no influence otherwise

………. so Trump sees this thing is crumbling like milk soaked cookie in a fat kids hands and jumps in 16 minutes later to give HIMSELF credit for instructing her to do that - which her own official letter disputes.

Of course TRUMP take credit for it - and ONLY because the flailing tantrum he is having is getting ignored by all the adults in the room and the people who have brains - the only ones paying attention to him are the ones scared of him or too stupid and gullible to figure out he's full of crap and has NOTHING. Absolutely nothing of substance here.

These are the same people donating to him "to fight his legal battles and fund his political trust" - money that can be used to pay off his election DEBT ……….. what a fraud artist and crook. I guess the longer he keeps this up the more money he collects from the average middle class American so they can help out a Billionaire. lol.
What is it about Biden that you like?
Old 11-24-2020, 05:07 PM
Banned

now there's a question!

i have yet to hear anything approaching the virtues of Biden, the democratic party, platform goodness, a plan, how they will do it better than the republicans or Trump...nothing? all i've seen is a 4 year temper tantrum with a singular focus on one man leaving nothing but gobs of irrational behavior in the wake because they can't seem to get the result realized such that they can once again behave rationally again...most fascinating thing to watch, at least it was like the game of thrones for 2020 in terms of entertainment value but many history lessons could come from this u.s. election

do please explain why one 'hypothetically of course' would actually vote for Biden outside of voting against Trump? anyone? please enlighten
Old 11-24-2020, 05:22 PM

Ken

Your one of my fav people here.

Heh!
Old 11-24-2020, 08:33 PM

We laugh at the Americans . . . the 'real' joke is Justin Trudeau. The Alberta govt. still sending your tax dollars in the form of Transfer/Equalization payments to Quebec? Pay the mugger to beat you up?
Yeah, the Americans are a real barrel of laughs . . .
Old 11-24-2020, 08:41 PM

Miss the days when people didnt just blame some political figure head for thier misfortune...

8 or so years ago on forums like this all the talk was about

"It only takes hard work ethic to make it"

What happened to that view?
Old 11-24-2020, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky Coyote View Post
now there's a question!

i have yet to hear anything approaching the virtues of Biden, the democratic party, platform goodness, a plan, how they will do it better than the republicans or Trump...nothing? all i've seen is a 4 year temper tantrum with a singular focus on one man leaving nothing but gobs of irrational behavior in the wake because they can't seem to get the result realized such that they can once again behave rationally again...most fascinating thing to watch, at least it was like the game of thrones for 2020 in terms of entertainment value but many history lessons could come from this u.s. election

do please explain why one 'hypothetically of course' would actually vote for Biden outside of voting against Trump? anyone? please enlighten
You nailed it pal. Totally agree with you on this post and the one above.
Old 11-24-2020, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Head Lice View Post
We laugh at the Americans . . . the 'real' joke is Justin Trudeau. The Alberta govt. still sending your tax dollars in the form of Transfer/Equalization payments to Quebec? Pay the mugger to beat you up?
Yeah, the Americans are a real barrel of laughs . . .
Transfer payments are sent by the federal government to provincial governments for things like health care etc.

Equalization payments come out of taxes paid by all Canadians and collected by the federal government. Everyone, no matter the province they live in, pays the same federal tax rate based on their taxable income.

Alberta government does not send provincial taxes to the federal government for equalization payments.
Old 11-24-2020, 10:32 PM

Rex Murphy: The 'great reset' no one asked for

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/rex...-one-asked-for
Old 11-24-2020, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck View Post
What is it about Biden that you like?
Not much. As stated many times, and no matter how much you want to make me out be a Biden fan, I am not.

This is not binary thought process like you seem to believe that it must be.

Understanding what binary means isn't that complicated of a concept is it?.
Old 11-24-2020, 11:36 PM

Trump was his own worst enemy...But seriously you guys really think you have a winner with Bidden??

But I can see it now, you will be standing on your side of the the sandbox going NANANABOOOBOOO told ya so , told ya so, for the next 4 years.....

So I guess we Conservative can now go looting and rioting and get the MSM to portray us as the PWF.. who's lives matter...... LOL

- Sightron rifle scopes, 4.5x14x42mm or 4x16x42mm especially! with the HHR reticle.
- .22 K Hornet, .17 Hornet
- 6mm Creedmoor, 6.5x47mm.
- 6.5x284 brass and dies.