Remove. 84 84.00%
Keep 16 16.00%
Voters: 100. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-28-2020, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talking moose View Post
Good for him.
Do you agree with inheritance tax?
The govt sticking its greedy hands into the family of a deceased mans bank account. Sickening.
Just trying to get as much from a dead man before his loved ones receive it.
Agreed. The money has already been taxed. Why tax it again? I guess the government has a license to steal...
Old 11-28-2020, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetwaiter View Post
He’s always been pretty cagey about his net worth, a lot of that is based on how much value you put on the Trump brand. However even if you take that number to be true he’s worth significantly less than if he’d bought a S&P 500 index fund and let it ride. 413 million invested in 1980 would be worth 5.5 billion in 2016.
I agree his sold proclaimed worth is a bit far fetched but he's got more money than all of us will ever dream of having.

Your numbers don't add up at all.
trump didn't inherit 413 million in 1980. He received it over the space of 55 years then the last 170 million ish was in 2004.
He's done well for himself with the help of his dad for sure.
Old 11-28-2020, 11:06 PM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainTi View Post
And from what I gather you are happy Biden won? Even though he has a bad habit of touching underage girls inappropriately?
Jeepers read my post....two pigs attempting to run the yanks....one pig won...the pig with the most votes and yes if I had a choice between the two pigs Biden is it....

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 11-28-2020, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyBoBandy View Post
Calling ALL Moderators.. STAT !! BD continuously tries to goad members into "giving" up their hard earned income! There are laws about not allowing to BAIT deer while hunting, this is worse
It's called trolling....some do it well.....

Old 11-28-2020, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Good for him.
Do you agree with inheritance tax?
The govt sticking its greedy hands into the family of a deceased mans bank account. Sickening.
Just trying to get as much from a dead man before his loved ones receive it.
The very rich will always find ways to pass enormous wealth to their kids.

Quote:
“...
Inheritance

“A football player shouldn’t inherit the starting quarterback position from his father, a former start quarterback. Unearned position and inherited wealth drove Buffett crazy, offended his sense of justice, and disturbed his sense of the universe’s symmetry

“Around country clubs, you hear people talking about the debilitating aspects of a welfare cycle (food stamps, etc.) and how we are perpetuating the cycle of dependency. These same people are leaving their kids with a lifetime supply of food stamps and beyond. Instead of welfare officer, they have a trust fund officer. You shouldnt’ consume more than you produce”

“All along I felt money was just claim checks that should be back to society. I am not an enthusiast for dynastic wealth, particularly when th alternative is 6 Billion people we’ve got much poorer hands in life that we have , getting a chance to benefit from the money“

Interesting Facts

On Taxes: “I’d have a higher tax at the higher levels of wealth. Passing wealth form generation to generation flies in the face of a meritocratic society”
...”

March 23, 2010, Feras Alhlou
Excerpts and Quotes from Warren Buffett’s Biography: The Business of Life

https://www.cardinalpath.com/blog/ex...siness-of-life
Old 11-28-2020, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinAlberta View Post
The very rich will always find ways to pass enormous wealth to their kids.
Duh.....so you support the government stealing your kids money when you die. Weird.
Old 11-29-2020, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeGuy View Post
JB, he hates Trump because he IS Trump. A narcissist.

Tree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought it was because He's just smart and recognizes a blowhard conman when he sees one.
Old 11-29-2020, 01:32 AM
Banned

It would be unfortunate if a meteor came down from outer space and hit Mr Trudeau in the head. I know it doesn’t make much sense and is far fetched but it aligns with his ideology. It is his fault this virus is killing Canadians. It is also the health ministers fault the virus was let in. I’m not sure this women is qualified to tie her shoe laces but I’m sure just there merely because she’s female.
Old 11-29-2020, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^v^Tinda wolf^v^ View Post
It would be unfortunate if a meteor came down from outer space and hit Mr Trudeau in the head. I know it doesn’t make much sense and is far fetched but it aligns with his ideology. It is his fault this virus is killing Canadians. It is also the health ministers fault the virus was let in. I’m not sure this women is qualified to tie her shoe laces but I’m sure just there merely because she’s female.
Wrong....

Old 11-29-2020, 07:46 AM

I’m not trolling!

I’m offering an enrichment opportunity.

I care about these people.

I just read that Trump vote fraud donors are starting to demand their money back....... eeesh.
Old 11-29-2020, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Duh.....so you support the government stealing your kids money when you die. Weird.
Where did you get that idea from? You jumped to a conclusion.

I provided the alternative viewpoint to yours from someone with an incredible amount of wealth and obviously forethought about passing it on to his kids.

The only opinion I provided is that there are ways around any such estate taxes.
Old 11-29-2020, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bessiedog View Post
I’m not trolling!

I just read that Trump vote fraud donors are starting to demand their money back....... eeesh.
You're killing me
Old 11-29-2020, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bessiedog View Post
I’m not trolling!

Exactly! Where would I be if my wife didn’t regularly tell me that I was full of it.

Like my dad used to say that single people get crazy ideas because they only have themselves to argue with.
Old 11-29-2020, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Where did you get that idea from? You jumped to a conclusion.
You don’t like trump. You posted a link to trump beating the death theft tax like it was a bad thing.
Easy to draw the conclusion.
Old 11-29-2020, 11:05 AM

Default General Flynn

General Flynn enthusiastic about Trump win. He is angry, particularly with MSM, and tech communication groups. Next few weeks are important for America. About 30 minute interview.
https://youtu.be/ErFX0igpUM0
Old 11-29-2020, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmtada View Post
General Flynn enthusiastic about Trump win. He is angry, particularly with MSM, and tech communication groups. Next few weeks are important for America. About 30 minute interview.
https://youtu.be/ErFX0igpUM0
Do you have any references that aren’t convicted felons?
Old 11-29-2020, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Do you have any references that aren’t convicted felons?
He's not a convicted fellon? What were his crimes?
Please read his whole story and case before responding.
Don't forget the same fbi that arrested Flynn are the same losers that illegally spied on Trump.
Old 11-29-2020, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
He's not a convicted fellon? What were his crimes?
Please read his whole story and case before responding.
Don't forget the same fbi that arrested Flynn are the same losers that illegally spied on Trump.
He withdrew his guilty plea and stretched the case out long enough so that Trump could pardon him after he lost the election. Two points;

If he didn’t lie to the FBI then why the guilty plea?

A pardon does not expunge a conviction but you could make an argument that I overstretched by referring to him as a “convicted felon”. So by all means I will amend that to say “felon that tied up his legal case long enough to be pardoned by a corrupt president and his attorney general before his conviction was completed”.

Happy?
Old 11-29-2020, 04:15 PM

Quote:
He withdrew his guilty plea and stretched the case out long enough so that Trump could pardon him after he lost the election. Two points;

If he didn’t lie to the FBI then why the guilty plea?

A pardon does not expunge a conviction but you could make an argument that I overstretched by referring to him as a “convicted felon”. So by all means I will amend that to say “felon that tied up his legal case long enough to be pardoned by a corrupt president and his attorney general before his conviction was completed”.

Happy?
Why was Flynn investigated? Why arrested? How did the fbi get an admission of guilt?
What did Flynn actually lie about?

An unlawful conviction doesn't make anyone a felon
Old 11-29-2020, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
An unlawful conviction doesn't make anyone a felon
Well don’t take my word for it.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Dec 2, 2017
I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI. He has pled guilty to those lies. It is a shame because his actions during the transition were lawful. There was nothing to hide!
Old 11-29-2020, 07:42 PM

Quote:
You don’t like trump. You posted a link to trump beating the death theft tax like it was a bad thing.
Easy to draw the conclusion.
Haven’t liked Trump since the 1980s (from my readings on him back then) and don’t trust him to this day.

Agreed with some of his policies.

As for beating taxes, that’s fine if its done legally. In Trump’s case everyone has reason to doubt that his tax planning was on the up and up.
Old 11-29-2020, 08:10 PM

They want you to believe that Trump was the enemy, and celebrate his removal. But it's really about control, and giving up your freedoms willingly. Democracy has been hijacked by the MSM and Big Tech thru virtue signaling and narrative control (censorship). Trump may not have been the most ideal to stand up to the establishment, but better men either don't care to stand against it or dare not. It boggles the mind that any mention of impropriety in the US election is struck down so quickly by general public who have everything to lose if true. https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/...37417003323394
Old 11-29-2020, 08:15 PM

The aluminum hats are strong on this thread.

made in Alberta__ born n raised.

FS-Tinfool hats by the roll.
Old 11-29-2020, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeOff View Post
They want you to believe that Trump was the enemy, and celebrate his removal. But it's really about control, and giving up your freedoms willingly. Democracy has been hijacked by the MSM and Big Tech thru virtue signaling and narrative control (censorship). Trump may not have been the most ideal to stand up to the establishment, but better men either don't care to stand against it or dare not. It boggles the mind that any mention of impropriety in the US election is struck down so quickly by general public who have everything to lose if true. https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/...37417003323394
“ ...impropriety in the US election is struck down so quickly by general public who have everything to lose if true. “

Recall that the same happened in 2016 before the election. Trump said it was rigged and everyone in the media said no way.

Then after the election the losing tribe kept trying to say there could have been improprieties and the winning tribe said no way.

Also recall that the DNC seemed like it rigged its processes against Sanders.
Old 11-29-2020, 08:55 PM

Quote:
“ ...impropriety in the US election is struck down so quickly by general public who have everything to lose if true. “

Recall that the same happened in 2016 before the election. Trump said it was rigged and everyone in the media said no way.

Then after the election the losing tribe kept trying to say there could have been improprieties and the winning tribe said no way.

Also recall that the DNC seemed like it rigged its processes against Sanders.
Most likely was this year as well. Sanders had more supporters it seemed, Biden wasn't a standout in the DNC debates. Tulsi Gabbard would have been the best candidate for the Dems if not for the internal shenanigans to discredit her. Even Hillary was throwing punches at her. Makes you think everything is pre-planned.

If anybody thinks censorship and news control isn't happening, then carry on.
Old 11-29-2020, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Well don’t take my word for it.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Dec 2, 2017
I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI. He has pled guilty to those lies. It is a shame because his actions during the transition were lawful. There was nothing to hide!
A lot of info has come out since 2017.
Feel free to go back to my last post and research all those questions.
Old 11-30-2020, 04:59 PM

Was reading the highlights today from the planned spending, this kind of stuck out:

The Fiscal Stabilization Program provides financial assistance to a province facing a year-over-year decline in non-resource revenues greater than five per cent. Up to now, the maximum a province could receive under the program was $60 per person.

Lol.
Old 11-30-2020, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishnguy View Post
Was reading the highlights today from the planned spending, this kind of stuck out:

The Fiscal Stabilization Program provides financial assistance to a province facing a year-over-year decline in non-resource revenues greater than five per cent. Up to now, the maximum a province could receive under the program was $60 per person.

Lol.
So the west and its oil was basically singled out....not surprising.
Old 11-30-2020, 05:16 PM

Liberals to spend $100B to jolt post-pandemic economy after posting record $381B deficit

It was predicted 6 years ago Canada would achieve 3rd world status by the time the turd was done spending.
Old 11-30-2020, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeOff View Post
Most likely was this year as well. Sanders had more supporters it seemed, Biden wasn't a standout in the DNC debates. Tulsi Gabbard would have been the best candidate for the Dems if not for the internal shenanigans to discredit her. Even Hillary was throwing punches at her. Makes you think everything is pre-planned.

If anybody thinks censorship and news control isn't happening, then carry on.

Disagree. Amy Klobuchar was the best of bad lot BUT a chimpanzee would have beaten Trump based on his 4 yr record. No surprises there.

Too bad the GOP couldn't have run a different candidate. Likely would have won without the Trump alienation.