Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 10-16-2021, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talking moose View Post
2nd shot yesterday. Feel like a bag of smashed buttholes today. Very achey. Tired. And chills. Canít get warm.
First shot was nothing. Just some soreness in shoulder.
That second one hits you harder for some reason.
Ouch! Hope you're feeling better soon, Talking Moose...

Daughter was down for the count for at least a day with each shot. Told me it felt just like getting COVID for reals, just shorter.
Old 10-16-2021, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talking moose View Post
Possibly. Starting to feel better tonight
Hope you bounce back fast!
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 10-16-2021, 11:08 PM

Mayo results just came in. Still fall into the ďhighĒ range of antibodies at 51 weeks after infection. Will be testing again early December to check to see if it has changed. Work has accepted this test as long as I continue to test myself every 72 hours. Even vaccinated workers have to test 72 hours only difference is i pay for my own. Huge step in the right direction in my eyes.
Old 10-17-2021, 12:20 AM

My first shot was nothing but sore arm for a few days. Felt like I have been working out with that one arm on one particular muscle a lot, lol.

After the second shot, the rest of the day was fine. I went to bed a little late (even by my standards, I usually go late). Around 6AM I woke up shaking cold (under a normal blanket), nauseous. The sudden cold shakes is usually a sign of body temperature rising quickly (was only 38.something, donít recall). Wrapped myself under a couple more blankets, but was still cold, lol. It went away maybe an hour or less later and the nausea went away another hour later. The day was brutal though. By the evening, most of the ďsymptomsĒ went away. The next day was body aches, a bit of a headache, etc. The following day, I didnít know I got poked and was on my roof scraping shingles in almost 50-degree heat and spent the next few days working on my roof by myself. That was also brutal, lol. So about 36 hours from when the first feeling of ďickyĒ started to completely fine.

Interesting how it works. I donít have any ďconditionsĒ that I know of. Got my blood test done just a few weeks ago and it was fine (the first blood test in a loooong while). I donít usually get sick easily and when I do, I am usually 100% functional, like it isnít a big deal. Swine flu got me good (pneumonia), but even then I wouldnít say I was plastered. I am not overweight, donít eat crap (of course sometimes, but not as a habit), definitely could do better in the exercise department, but can haul half of an elk elk/moose out of deep river valley, kilometers of bush (half because it is usually me and my cousin doing it together).

Except for my sister, I am the only one I know who felt like they were run over by a train after the second shot. My sister had something similar but less of it. I am also the only person I know (personally) who got Moderna. Everyone else got Pfizer. My shots were also the closest together (shortest time between the shots) among everyone I know, except for my sister (as a medical worker and one of the first to be immunized, she got the shots according to the proper recommended schedule, ie she got it done before there were delays and shortages and everyoneís second shot got postponed). A whole bunch of other people I know didnít feel a thing, but a sore arm (many didnít even have that).

Made me wonder if I would be one of the unfortunate ones having hard times with rona if I got it. Who knows. Or maybe I have strong dominant genes that have really fought the modifications. Or maybe I donít like being controlled, so my body was fighting the microchips pretty hard.

You will be fine, Moose.
Old 10-17-2021, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleddawg View Post
Mayo results just came in. Still fall into the ďhighĒ range of antibodies at 51 weeks after infection. Will be testing again early December to check to see if it has changed. Work has accepted this test as long as I continue to test myself every 72 hours. Even vaccinated workers have to test 72 hours only difference is i pay for my own. Huge step in the right direction in my eyes.
Glad that worked out for you.
Old 10-17-2021, 12:45 AM

Yup. Iím fine now. Just the typical sore spot.
Symptoms lasted about 13 hours.
Moderna too.
Old 10-17-2021, 01:12 AM

That means you have fully mutated. Welcome to the club! Canít scrape them microchips out now - they are now part of you and you of them
Old 10-17-2021, 08:35 AM

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4F6F6471-E1AB-41CD-9C9D-273132AE6003.jpg (20.8 KB, 118 views)
Old 10-17-2021, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody j View Post
Hahahah. Thatís hilarious

Just listening to Rogans podcast with Dr. Sanjay Gupta and itís a pretty good listen.
Old 10-17-2021, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Can you block out personal info and post a photo of what the results look like.

You would think it would be easy for someone to review a test that shows you have some immunity and authorize you for an immunity pass equivalent to a vaccine pass.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 10-17-2021, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
Can you block out personal info and post a photo of what the results look like.

You would think it would be easy for someone to review a test that shows you have some immunity and authorize you for an immunity pass equivalent to a vaccine pass.
So for the purpose of this thread Iíll say 2 things.

1. Iíve tried to post photos a hundred times on here and for the life of me can not figure it out.

2. Iíve dug into this more than the majority of people. Although my antibody number is not as high as I had hoped, likely because itís been a year Iím sure itís possibly waning. Hence why Iím going again in 2 months. I do fall into the ďhigh levelĒ which is clearly stated. There is not an actual number that anyone has posted that is an acceptable range for protection. Iíve read numerous studies with double vaxxed people with lower numbers that I have, double vaxxed people with a number 400x what I have, previously infected people with higher and lower, previously infected plus vaxxed people with higher and lower.

Iíve put a lot of thought into posting the actual results here and I feel that I am just opening myself up to ridicule and a thousand links about why I should still get vaccinated. There is no set level where you are considered protected. Until then my plan is to test early December and if those results are similar to this test I will take to my dr and push harder for a medical exemption if the rules havenít changed a bit. Right now I have found a company to accept my status and thatís all I need. I test to coach my kids and watch them and I have zero desire to eat in a restaurant or frequent any other building that requires it.

Edited to add: Iím sure Iíll also be called a liar because I didnít post it.
Old 10-17-2021, 01:10 PM

I looked into the code for the Alberta covid records website and they can turn on up to 8 doses to verify your vaccination.
Old 10-17-2021, 01:27 PM

Quote:

1. Iíve tried to post photos a hundred times on here and for the life of me can not figure it out.

2. Iíve dug into this more than the majority of people. Although my antibody number is not as high as I had hoped, likely because itís been a year Iím sure itís possibly waning. Hence why Iím going again in 2 months. I do fall into the ďhigh levelĒ which is clearly stated. There is not an actual number that anyone has posted that is an acceptable range for protection. Iíve read numerous studies with double vaxxed people with lower numbers that I have, double vaxxed people with a number 400x what I have, previously infected people with higher and lower, previously infected plus vaxxed people with higher and lower.

Iíve put a lot of thought into posting the actual results here and I feel that I am just opening myself up to ridicule and a thousand links about why I should still get vaccinated. There is no set level where you are considered protected. Until then my plan is to test early December and if those results are similar to this test I will take to my dr and push harder for a medical exemption if the rules havenít changed a bit. Right now I have found a company to accept my status and thatís all I need. I test to coach my kids and watch them and I have zero desire to eat in a restaurant or frequent any other building that requires it.

No one can call you a liar. If you want to email it to me and I can post it up for you just send me a pm.

Imgur works well.

Also if you have a Twitter account you can post to Twitter and then click on it and click on open in browser then copy the browser address and paste.
Old 10-17-2021, 01:33 PM

Rapid antibody tests are available all over and Iím shocked they havenít been given more traction. Iím also shocked that those with proven antibodies that are unvaccinated are considered a threat to society. Makes zero sense.
Old 10-17-2021, 01:49 PM

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/rex...mmune-to-covid

If 30,000 "climate crusaders" don't need a vaccine passport, none of us do.
Old 10-17-2021, 05:21 PM

Listening to the Roy Green show this afternoon, he interviewed a lady from https://www.covidlonghaulcanada.com/
Covid Long Haul effects.
I know 4-5 adamant long haul anti vaxxers will poo-poo the link, because they've already had it and everyone should be able to kick Covid

Last edited by RandyBoBandy; 10-17-2021 at 05:30 PM.
Old 10-17-2021, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck View Post
Rapid antibody tests are available all over and Iím shocked they havenít been given more traction. Iím also shocked that those with proven antibodies that are unvaccinated are considered a threat to society. Makes zero sense.
I believe many other countries are accepting this on par with vaccination - as the end result, ultimately, is to have antibodies present in your body to help prevent spreading and reduce the impact of sickness.

The biggest issue society has is there is a large group anti-vaxxers claiming they have had Covid despite the fact they were never tested. All those flus, colds and whatever don't count as speculation is quite dangerous.

At least the test will determine who has antibodies (has been actually infected) versus those who THINK they have been infected and recovered.

I am in favor of it - the end result is the same.
Old 10-17-2021, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZM View Post
I believe many other countries are accepting this on par with vaccination - as the end result, ultimately, is to have antibodies present in your body to help prevent spreading and reduce the impact of sickness.

The biggest issue society has is there is a large group anti-vaxxers claiming they have had Covid despite the fact they were never tested. All those flus, colds and whatever don't count as speculation is quite dangerous.

At least the test will determine who has antibodies (has been actually infected) versus those who THINK they have been infected and recovered.

Claiming this or that is not what Iím talking about. Iím talking about proof of antibody testing. I now know several that have antibody test results. 99% of them were not surprised by those results.

Last edited by chuck; 10-17-2021 at 05:44 PM.
Old 10-17-2021, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZM View Post

Agreed. And also hope people donít try to intentionally get Covid until hospitals are less busy.

End result is the same as far as Iím concerned for vaccines versus infection. Both give antibodies.
Old 10-17-2021, 08:13 PM

Quote:

With the high variation in antibody results among the vaxxed I wonder how consistent the vaccine batches are. We already know sone batches have been contaminated and rejected.
Have not looked into this but have also heard it mentioned that as these vaccines are under ďemergency useĒ the ingredients in the batches can vary but once they are FDA approved they have to be consistent. I havenít done any research on that but if there is a large variation in antibody results among the vaxxed it would be very interesting to find out why, and this was simply one thing that came to mind.
You would think the reason why the racults are varying could be extremely beneficial in bettering survival and prevention of Covid.
Old 10-17-2021, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganderblaster View Post
With the high variation in antibody results among the vaxxed I wonder how consistent the vaccine batches are. We already know sone batches have been contaminated and rejected.
Have not looked into this but have also heard it mentioned that as these vaccines are under ďemergency useĒ the ingredients in the batches can vary but once they are FDA approved they have to be consistent. I havenít done any research on that but if there is a large variation in antibody results among the vaxxed it would be very interesting to find out why, and this was simply one thing that came to mind.
You would think the reason why the racults are varying could be extremely beneficial in bettering survival and prevention of Covid.
Lol

Dude.

They arenít under emergency use.

They are fully approved.

If referring to contaminationÖ there were a few instances of some places having had a few batches pulled back to be sure.

J&J had a recall

Moderna In Japan had a recall

Nothing to panic about.

Did you know Ivermectin had a recall?

https://www.healthycanadians.gc.ca/r...72297r-eng.php

Not to mention fake hydroxychloroquine

https://www.nafdac.gov.ng/public-ale...n-circulation/

People are buying drugs over the internet from China or getting them from Chinese sourcesÖ

If we are talking about risks.

At least the vaccine manufacturers are watched closely and well regulated to find any issues.
Old 10-17-2021, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyBoBandy View Post
Listening to the Roy Green show this afternoon, he interviewed a lady from https://www.covidlonghaulcanada.com/
Covid Long Haul effects.
I know 4-5 adamant long haul anti vaxxers will poo-poo the link, because they've already had it and everyone should be able to kick Covid
Oh malarkey, all you need is a healthy supply of duct tape,

What?

Oh.....ROY Green...

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....
Old 10-18-2021, 03:02 AM

Such a shame they wonít allow Natural Immunity. Data out of Ontario shows about 1 in 5000 of 12-24 year olds developed myocarditis from the Vaccine, that doesnít include all the other possible side effects. The games they play itís probably much higher. Many in that age group, bet close to half had already had Covid, and donít need the risk of the Vaccine. We should be able to test them and if antibodies present, no vax required. Such unneeded stress on parents. All the money spent canít we pick a school check kids for antibodies so we know what weíre actually dealing with.

I think everyone knows by now natural immunity is as good or better than the Vaccine, just a lot of people mad they had to get the vaccine so you should take it too mentality. I think the majority of people were not comfortable with this Vaccine but got because they had really no other choice.

The following is not peer reviewed but I heard from a few people Whatís happening right now is many of those in hospital with Covid got it in the Hospital. Vaccinated staff who donít have to be tested, carry the virus but show no symptoms are spreading it like wildfire. If we really cared all hospital staff will be tested twice a week regardless of Vaccination.

Back to natural immunity, many are terrified of this Vaccine and just wonít get it, at least give them an out with natural immunity. Even if all those videos of people you see on the internet with vaccine side effects arenít true.
Old 10-18-2021, 07:21 AM

Default A cure!!

Wow! I was reading Facebook and Twitter a while ago and someone told me about Ivermectin. I havenít had COVID since taking it but I did crap a ten foot tape worm. Lol. Trump said inject bleach. Canít fix stupid.:
Old 10-18-2021, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken07AOVette View Post
Oh malarkey, all you need is a healthy supply of duct tape,

What?

Oh.....ROY Green...
OK, now that made me smile.

Thanks, Ken!
Old 10-18-2021, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasingtail View Post
Such a shame they wonít allow Natural Immunity. Data out of Ontario shows about 1 in 5000 of 12-24 year olds developed myocarditis from the Vaccine, that doesnít include all the other possible side effects. The games they play itís probably much higher. Many in that age group, bet close to half had already had Covid, and donít need the risk of the Vaccine. We should be able to test them and if antibodies present, no vax required. Such unneeded stress on parents. All the money spent canít we pick a school check kids for antibodies so we know what weíre actually dealing with.

I think everyone knows by now natural immunity is as good or better than the Vaccine, just a lot of people mad they had to get the vaccine so you should take it too mentality. I think the majority of people were not comfortable with this Vaccine but got because they had really no other choice.

The following is not peer reviewed but I heard from a few people Whatís happening right now is many of those in hospital with Covid got it in the Hospital. Vaccinated staff who donít have to be tested, carry the virus but show no symptoms are spreading it like wildfire. If we really cared all hospital staff will be tested twice a week regardless of Vaccination.

Back to natural immunity, many are terrified of this Vaccine and just wonít get it, at least give them an out with natural immunity. Even if all those videos of people you see on the internet with vaccine side effects arenít true.

What if the rates of myocarditis following a natural covid infection are higher than with the vaccine?
Old 10-18-2021, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittman View Post
What if the rates of myocarditis following a natural covid infection are higher than with the vaccine?
What is the rate of complications from Covid in Children under 18 in general?
Old 10-18-2021, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck View Post
What is the rate of complications from Covid in Children under 18 in general?
Higher than the complication rates of the vaccines.

14 kids in ICU right now. None due to vaccine complications.
Old 10-18-2021, 10:15 AM

Risk vs benefit is the fundamental principle underlying vaccine recommendations. ID physicians wouldn't recommend a vaccine if its risks were worse than the disease. That would be absolute nonsense.
Old 10-18-2021, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
Lol

Dude.

They arenít under emergency use.

They are fully approved.

If referring to contaminationÖ there were a few instances of some places having had a few batches pulled back to be sure.

J&J had a recall

Moderna In Japan had a recall

Nothing to panic about.

Did you know Ivermectin had a recall?

https://www.healthycanadians.gc.ca/r...72297r-eng.php

Not to mention fake hydroxychloroquine

https://www.nafdac.gov.ng/public-ale...n-circulation/

People are buying drugs over the internet from China or getting them from Chinese sourcesÖ

If we are talking about risks.

At least the vaccine manufacturers are watched closely and well regulated to find any issues.
FDA approved Pfizer(whole other subject if you look into conflict of interest)but when did the rest get fully FDA approved and are no longer under ďemergency useĒ?