Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 10-07-2023, 10:08 AM

Default HAMAS Attack on Israel

As I wake up to news from my son who is travelling in Morocco, I learned that
HAMAS has taken hostage Israeli citizens and military personnel as well as launched 7,000 rockets at Israel's Cities. The Iron Dome missile defence system could not stop everything coming at it, and there have been alot of Israelis killed and wounded.

Hamas has had sleeper cells activated in Israeli Cities and terrorist attacks from these armed groups are occurring in Israel.

There is a call to arms for all the Palestinians to rise up and attack everywhere in Israel.

This will not end well. Israeli Citizens are being attacked in their homes and the police cannot help them.

In this day and age where chemical weapons and radioactive material can render whole areas uninhabitable without a nuclear attack, this risk is very real for the cities of Israel especially as Iran backs HAMAS and possesses chemical weapons as well as nuclear waste material for "dirty bombs".

If bad comes to worse for Israel, Canada must open its doors for any Israelis who need refugee status. Iran's intentions through HAMAS is clearly to end Israel.

Drewski

Last edited by roper1; 11-06-2023 at 10:06 PM.
Old 10-07-2023, 10:26 AM

It is a messed up world we live in and we thought we have problems here. Been going on for a long time trying to eliminate Isreal.
Old 10-07-2023, 11:13 AM

There going to get a bad spankin from the Israelis
Old 10-07-2023, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ackleyman View Post
There will likely be harsh retaliation. It will be interesting to see what our spineless piece of garbage PM has to say about this.
Old 10-07-2023, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ackleyman View Post
That's what usually happens.

If bad comes to worse for Israel, Canada must open its doors for any Israelis who need refugee status. Iran's intentions through HAMAS is clearly to end Israel.

I don't think the Israelis are the refugee type. They punch way above their weight. The Arabs and Iran only have one long term goal, the elimination of Israel.

Just reading the reports, Netanyahu says they are at war, betting Iran is going to feel some pain as well.

Grizz

Isaiah 5:8

Last edited by Grizzly Adams1; 10-07-2023 at 11:36 AM.
Old 10-07-2023, 12:37 PM

What a co-incidence! Biden sent 6 billions to Iran on September 11…. Iran supports Hamas… Hamas attacks Israel… Nothing to see here!
This is a major failure for the Israeli intelligence. Buddy who is living there now saying they are getting stupidly liberal there promoting anti guns agenda and peace to all kumbaya things….
Old 10-07-2023, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
There will likely be harsh retaliation. It will be interesting to see what our spineless piece of garbage PM has to say about this.
I’m guessing the PM will order Hamas to stop the attacks.
Minister Joly will have stern words.
The Pope will condemn the attacks.
Old 10-07-2023, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowmanbob View Post
And send them 500 million dollars
Old 10-07-2023, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowmanbob View Post
A more likely scenario is the Dear Leader condemns Israel for retaliating followed immediately by a series of international flights around the world dropping off bags of cash to any country that will give him an audience.
Old 10-07-2023, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB View Post
What a co-incidence! Biden sent 6 billions to Iran on September 11…. Iran supports Hamas… Hamas attacks Israel… Nothing to see here!
This is a major failure for the Israeli intelligence. Buddy who is living there now saying they are getting stupidly liberal there promoting anti guns agenda and peace to all kumbaya things….
Another one of those poorly thought out ransom deals , frozen Iranian funds traded for some Americans held in their jails. Have to agree on the intelligence angle, preps must have been massive. Netanyahu, being the hawk he is, is going to react accordingly.

Grizz

Old 10-07-2023, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB View Post
The last people that should be giving up guns just based off historical facts are the Israelis. Not the first time tho people tried to disarm the Jews, it shouldn’t be coming from within.
Old 10-07-2023, 02:32 PM

Israel will (and has begun) massive counter attacks ...... they have some for the worlds most technologically advanced weapons and defense systems as well as one of the worlds best trained militaries and airforce.

The IDF (Israeli defense forces) were constrained on how they engage and counter actions against an aggressor and were always limited and careful in their responses.

Today that changed and you can immediately see what unconstrained and immediate response looks like as entire buildings disappear as targeted counter strikes hit areas from which rockets or attacks were launched with no regard to the collateral damage.

The one and only saving grace for Hamas is they don't represent an organized country, with specific infrastructure and are (and have been) hiding in adjacent territories. There really is no way to completely decapitate a terrorist organization as they perpetually survive.

In the end, it will be ugly ...... but I'd expect this to fizzle down pretty quickly only to go back to the periodic attacks and constant terrorist activities as HAMAS will not be wise to try and sustain this.

Very unfortunate for so many people who will suffer from this.
Old 10-07-2023, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman1978 View Post
The last people that should be giving up guns just based off historical facts are the Israelis. Not the first time tho people tried to disarm the Jews, it shouldn’t be coming from within.
Ditto. I remember from my very brief presence in Israel back in 1991-1993, it was fairly easy to get a carry permits. Apparently, now it is super difficult and the consequences of using the firearm for self defence is almost as bad as they are here in Canada…. It’s a bit easier if you live on occupied territories.
Old 10-07-2023, 02:40 PM

This is how the world is with an 80 year old dementia patient surrounded by quota hires is in charge.
Old 10-07-2023, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasingtail View Post
This is how the world is with an 80 year old dementia patient surrounded by quota hires is in charge.
If you are talking about sleepy Joe, he likely has nothing to do with it (although blaming him is fun and entertaining) - this has been going on for almost a century.
Old 10-07-2023, 02:49 PM

Seems like a great idea to give Ukraine everything we got and than cut military funding by a billion. Meanwhile China sits back and smiles and waits.
Old 10-07-2023, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingrat View Post
Seems like a great idea to give Ukraine everything we got and than cut military funding by a billion. Meanwhile China sits back and smiles and waits.
Or Russia…
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg IMG_1113.jpeg (48.2 KB, 260 views)
Old 10-07-2023, 03:58 PM

It seems like there’s enough evil people on this planet to make sure they blow it all up.
Old 10-07-2023, 04:23 PM
AO Sponsor

Israel is going to go full on attack mode now guaranteed... They are going to smash them down hard. They give zero fricks what the rest of the snowflake world thinks when they are being attacked and will not hold back.
Bay #6, 1303 44th ave NE
Calgary AB, T2E6L5
bobbybirds@icloud.com
www.urbanexp.ca

Leviticus 23: 4-18: "he that scopeth a lever, or thou allow a scope to lie with a lever as it would lie with a bolt action, shall have created an abomination and shall perish in the fires of Hell forever and ever.....plus GST" - huntinstuff April 07/23
Old 10-07-2023, 04:25 PM

Ancient hate will never be resolved it’s stupidity.
Surprise that Hamas could pull off an attack like that with out Israel finding out about it.
Hamas just poked the bear and they are going to pay for it. Israel has one of the best militaries in the world and they defeated Arab armies that out numbered them 10 to l before
Old 10-07-2023, 04:30 PM

For those in Gaza, HAMAS has started the beginning of the end of Gaza.

Israel cannot have security as long as Gaza lets HAMAS be in Gaza.

So it is probable that Gaza will now be fully occupied and policed internally by Israel, thanks to HAMAS.

The people of Gaza could have avoided this outcome, but given all the rockets fired in January from Gaza, they did not care then or now.

Drewski
Old 10-07-2023, 05:08 PM

I hope Netanyahu strikes with all the ferocity the IDF can muster.

Sent from my MP24 using Tapatalk
Old 10-07-2023, 05:10 PM

This is Israel's 9-11

Old 10-07-2023, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sns2 View Post
This is Israel's 9-11

And Netanyahu is the man to deal with it.

Grizz

Old 10-07-2023, 05:39 PM

Did you guys see what’s going on in Toronto?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1114.jpg (21.9 KB, 354 views)
Old 10-07-2023, 05:42 PM

We should fly them all home so they can help fight
Old 10-07-2023, 05:43 PM

Lightbulb War Refugees…

Canada is open for business .
Old 10-07-2023, 06:36 PM

I am not certain that Israel intelligence failed, I think they new something might happen but not of this magnitude.
But maybe they said screw it, let it happen so we can finally go deal with hamas and iran.
They have been pretty restrained overall. Now they have the full right to invoke war.
Not many countries have told the US and Russia to mind their own business and they did.
The next few days will be critical in how they deal with this. I have no doubt bombs will be raining down on iran.
Old 10-07-2023, 06:43 PM

I hope Israel finishes Hamas once and for all. No mercy.
Old 10-07-2023, 06:50 PM

Let em all kill each other and lock our doors to canada