Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 02-16-2018, 11:49 AM

Default Looking for advice on Cold Lake

Hi members, I know this won’t be a popular thread. I am just asking if anyone would be willing to PM me to help out.

I’ve never been out on cold lake but want to give it a shot. I’ve heard the walleye can be a little tricky to find. Also never caught lake lake trout in my life. Was hoping to take the girlfriend up this weekend and try the lake out. Will be driving on so might need some advice on where people are accessing this year.
Old 02-16-2018, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackonblackfx4 View Post
Hi members, I know this won’t be a popular thread. I am just asking if anyone would be willing to PM me to help out.

I’ve never been out on cold lake but want to give it a shot. I’ve heard the walleye can be a little tricky to find. Also never caught lake lake trout in my life. Was hoping to take the girlfriend up this weekend and try the lake out. Will be driving on so might need some advice on where people are accessing this year.
access at provincial park ramp go out from the ramp 80 fow and jig stop at fishing hole before you go and pick up some T.C. Motto custom baits..

good luck
mack