Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 10-16-2018, 05:44 PM

That reminds me i forgot to buy stocks in doritos . Lol
Old 10-16-2018, 05:48 PM

How long until its a topping option at Subway?
Old 10-16-2018, 05:53 PM

I think I heard on the news this morning that a person could be in possession of 30 grams...what does 30 grams look like ?
Old 10-16-2018, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
I think I heard on the news this morning that a person could be in possession of 30 grams...what does 30 grams look like ?
About 3/4 of a sandwich bag give or take depending on moisture.
Old 10-16-2018, 06:03 PM

I will never buy any pot from the government.
Old 10-16-2018, 06:25 PM

The only thing that attracts me in pot is their producers market share prices. When the shares go up - I’m also going high, lol!
Old 10-16-2018, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talking moose View Post
Or 90 to 120 joints or 200 or so pipe bowl fulls.
It is when you walk alone in nature that you discover your strengths and weaknesses. ~ Red Bullets
Old 10-16-2018, 06:51 PM

I used to give $20 every year to High Times magazine in the seventies to support legalized marijuana don't smoke anymore but I'm going to buy a gram tomorrow just because I can.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Old 10-16-2018, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by expedition View Post
That reminds me i forgot to buy stocks in doritos . Lol
Pepsico owns Doritos. I'm looking for some good returns on my position....and I will stick with fine whisky.

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone
Old 10-16-2018, 06:53 PM

I don’t smoke but I am happy that it’s legal for those that choose to. All the power to you folks. Enjoy...
Old 10-16-2018, 07:10 PM
Banned

Tomorrow? 😁 My volcano is heating up as I write this and I’m burning some indica at 26.76% thc. I am interested to see what hits the market tomorrow with a guess of an average of 12 to 17 % thc on supply. What ever the price is I guarantee it’s less than the $15 a gram I’m paying right now. There are still some questions regarding new laws I’d like to know. As a medical user I’m not allowed to use any flammable solutions such as isopropyl which is a pain when making concentrates. I might buy a chunk of hash if they have it so I can eat it like a chocolate bar as I stated long ago LOL 😆 my vape is ready....
Old 10-16-2018, 07:18 PM

Makes no difference to me, though I hope the tax dollars from it do some good. Its not like I don't smell it everywhere as it is.
Old 10-16-2018, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talking moose View Post
Young man just how do you know that ! Lol
Old 10-16-2018, 07:23 PM

Few more hours and I can bring my plants out of hiding...
Old 10-16-2018, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Map Maker View Post
Jamaican rum for me.

Won’t be buying weed anytime soon.

Maybe if I ever have ailment where I can trade in prescription pills for.

This hype reminds me of y2k
x2. The medical community keeps shaking it's heads at the claims being made.
Very little scientific evidence to back them. Thinking a lot of marijuana stock holders are in for a rude awakening as well.

Grizz
Old 10-16-2018, 07:32 PM

Default Guess

These seeds from 1972 are never going to germinate.
Old 10-16-2018, 07:37 PM
Banned

Much better one thing I have learned being a medical user and all the different strains a person can choose from is it’s not always the thc content that sets the mood but rather the terpene profile. Sure higher thc makes it last longer but take for example the strain Rex from Medreleaf or better known as Tangie, the batch I have now is just over 13% and it gets me just as baked as the Indica I just burnt. It does only last half as long but wow I was rather surprised to reach the same state of mind with the same dosage with higher thc. Hopefully my ramblings made sense lol.
Old 10-16-2018, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwbirds View Post
These seeds from 1972 are never going to germinate.
That's what I said before my wife told me we were having our last kid! Dadumpt...Tisssss!
Old 10-16-2018, 07:41 PM

Old 10-16-2018, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bullets View Post
Or 90 to 120 joints or 200 or so pipe bowl fulls.

Or four fingers in a bag
Old 10-16-2018, 08:29 PM

I am helping the town clean out culverts in the morning, so I am thinking it will be a back strain. Mind you, I was working on my loader all morning with the seat yanked out, leaning over the hump changing hydraulic lines from the joystick down and my left shoulder is bugging me pretty bad, so I guess that is the strain for tonight.
That's enough strains for me

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....
Old 10-16-2018, 08:43 PM

Default in another lifetime

as a kid we used to refer to a fold over plastic sandwich bag filled to about the mid way point as a "lid" as the grass came up 4 fingers or approximately to the bottom of the baggie lid. I am thinking that is probably about 30 grams. When my kids became teenagers and we had the discussion they were amazed I admitted trying weed. They were less impressed when I advised probably 15 joints shared in my lifetime and 10 of those were while working for a summer in Amsterdam for a company that grew it. So the other 5 spread over rock concerts over the course of 45 years put me in the heavy user category of 1 joint every 6 or 8 years. I may double consumption when legal to 1 joint every 4 or 5 years depending on which rock bands come to town.
Old 10-16-2018, 08:56 PM

Gorilla Glue #4...

Had this strain for almost 2 months, it works really well for my chronic back pain (and my anxiety/stress).

https://www.wikileaf.com/strain/gorilla-glue-4/

Quote:
Recreational users will find that the buzz goes straight to the head. The effect is heavy-handed as this is a couch-locking strain. You will feel the effect immediately and it will “glue” you to the couch and deliver relaxation and euphoria.

With low CBD, Gorilla Glue #4 is not for serious medical conditions such as seizures, cancer, and central nervous disorders. It is good for mild and moderate conditions such as headache and insomnia. The Indica provides sedating effects for painful disorders like arthritis and slipped discs.

This strain has a reputation for being able to treat disorders that are more mental in origin such as stress, anxiety, and depression. In particular, people with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) have made Gorilla Glue #4 their go-to girl.
Old 10-16-2018, 08:57 PM
Banned

I'll continue to consume the CBD via oil for the body and continue to consume the THC via oil for laffs.. No need to "smoke" that ****ty/filthy smelling product..IMHO
Old 10-16-2018, 09:43 PM

I stoppe din at the local bong store tonight, and asked if they'd be stocked up tomorrow.

He told me their permit was denied - Existing "Sellers" aren't allowed to add weed to their stock.

Sounds like the playingfield is being skewed to favor newcomers over incumbents. What the heck?

It's a shame, considering all of the grief these businesses must have taken over the years.... Now they aren't even allowed to profit from legalization.

Nice.
Old 10-16-2018, 09:46 PM

Warlock cbd is my go too for back pain. Smells so sweet it’s like candy and not so strong in thc that it blows you off your rocker. Think “dad weed”. Also, Lemon Sour Deisel or Sour Kush are great Indicas too. Anything that has lots of the limomene terpene in it. Makes it smell like lemons and helps with the effect in my opinion. Been using medical for back pain for a couple years now and haven’t touched any other form of painkiller since. It’s about time this became available to everybody. Some will use it, some won’t but just being able to make your own choice is a long time coming for the average Canadian.
Old 10-16-2018, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyBoBandy View Post
I'll continue to consume the CBD via oil for the body and continue to consume the THC via oil for laffs.. No need to "smoke" that ****ty/filthy smelling product..IMHO
Try a vaporizer
Old 10-16-2018, 10:34 PM

I’m going to fire up my vaporizer just before midnight and inhale illegally and exhale legally
Laughing Buddha is the strain of choice tonight
Old 10-16-2018, 11:08 PM

Some kind of oil. I’ve never used it but don’t like the smell.

And I was going to buy online but then I thought I will let off this US border nonsense calm down first. Cash in person it is.
Old 10-16-2018, 11:17 PM

Some on here seem to be as bad as my grade 7 students for distinguishing between "you may" and "you must." I'm dreading tomorrow. My neighbours already make the air in my yard unbearable 3-4 days/week...I'm dreading legalization, as I'm not likely going to want to spend time in my yard. Disgusting.

"This Brittany is my most cherished possession — the darndest bird-finder I have ever seen, a tough and wiry little dog with a choke-bored nose and the ability to read birds’ minds." -Jack O'Connor