Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Trapping Discussion

Old 04-07-2021, 06:37 PM
AO Sponsor

Default GFW: April 2021

I am still seeking fur, please call/text if you are interested yet in moving your winter collection and if possible, I will try to coordinate a meeting with you. As most people by now have either shipped or sold, I will not be running town to town routes but will try to get together with as many appointments as is practical.

If you are in the beaver business, we will still buy beaver + castor if there are enough goods to warrant a trip to central Alberta . If you are interested is selling your beaver outright, please let me know as this will help me to determine if there is enough goods available to warrant a trip.

Of course, we are also buying muskrats. At this stage in the muskrat cycle, it is very important to harvest "clean" goods, as in minimal damage. Collections of rats with significant amounts of damage/bites will be discounted.

Call/Text 403-654-7160
Old 04-09-2021, 12:15 AM
Banned

Where was it that you ended up after having the breakdown in Hi Prairie....??
Old 04-09-2021, 07:50 AM
AO Sponsor

Finished my run, just a day late. Moral of the story is never just change 1 injector, change them all... although i suspect their diagnosis was wrong, but got me going eventually, probly changed the injector, no change, then discovered a plugged fuel filter or bad solenoid/sensor. Will never know the true version, drove fine, no indication of a problem and suddenly in limp mode.

Wasnt all bad tho, got a nice steak supper for a change instead of eating garbage. Nothing ever open at 11 pm. except places that sell garbage food.