Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 11-26-2017, 09:48 PM

Default Did this really happen?

Anyone else see on the news where 66 people fighting for the Isis cause were allowed re-entry into Canada, but only 2 were being held in custody, while the authorities are searching for evidence against them. Saw this on CTV news Saturday, & safety minister Good-ale, commented that it is very hard to find evidence to prove the atrocities these people have committed. And that the remaining 64( so far) probably can't be rehabilitated due to the gruesome nature of the atrocities they have committed, & their mental state. My ? is , why in the first place were they allowed to re-enter Canada, and are they free to carry on their normal lives. If so , this government needs to be turfed ! immediately! Public safety minister isn't worth a s****ht if this is fact, and I can't believe I actually live in Canada. Harper gov't stated that anyone who joins isis , will be barred from returning to Canada. This wouldn't happen under Trump's administration either.
Old 11-26-2017, 09:52 PM
Banned

Roy Green show today talked about it. Perhaps look up his show and listen to the re-run
Old 11-27-2017, 08:28 AM
Banned

Yup. blame falls squarely on Trudeau.
Before the Liberals passed Bill C-6 earlier this years citizenship could be stripped if you were a know member of a terrorist organization.
Now, thanks to the dip****e in Ottawa you can murder anyone in the name of terrorism and as long as you don't do it on Canadian soil you appear to get a free pass.
Old 11-27-2017, 08:30 AM

Got kinda quiet on the news about it right now because they're still trying to figure out how many millions to give each one of them !!
Old 11-27-2017, 08:31 AM

A couple of changes are required .... and I would like to hear what the Conservatives are going to do with these guys when they become the first of those changes.
Old 11-27-2017, 08:51 AM

Of course this is being hushed up, Canadians have no right to know who is being let into our country.

"I find it interesting that some folk will pay to use a range, use a golf course, use a garage bay but think landowners should have to give permission for free. Do these same people think hookers should be treated like landowners?" pitw
Old 11-27-2017, 07:19 PM

Default Reg: re-entry.

Agreed : reg: each of your posts. What I can't believe out of 732 views, only 5 replies, there must be some fear out there reg: this matter, what happened to freedom of expression. We can't obtain legal rights to open carry ( restricted) for the Law abiding (not including trappers ) in wilderness areas, because we are untrustworthy , but these guys can run at large in Canada,---unfathomable!