Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Trapping Discussion

Old 09-14-2012, 08:47 AM

Exclamation South Country Trappers-Fall Banquet and AGM-RESULT!

The South Country Trappers Association will be having our first Fall Banquet and Fundraiser as well as our AGM on Saturday, October 13th at the Kootenai Brown Museum in Pincher Creek. The meeting starts at 1 p.m. and will be an important one as we will be voting on important issues and electing the new executive.
Tickets to the banquet are $30.00 adult and $10.00 for kids 10 and under. The ticket price includes admission to the Kootenai Brown Pioneer Village and a prime rib dinner. Miss Rodeo Pincher Creek will be on hand to help out with the live auction, Mike Jokinen of the ACA will be giving a presentation on the wolverine project and there will be a dance.
We have a limited number of tickets so don't delay. Please PM me if you want tickets or email me at:

southcountry@hotmail.ca

We would also greatly appreciate donations for our silent and live auctions.
It will be fun!! Be there!!

Saving one animal won't change the world, but the world will change for that one animal!

Old 09-14-2012, 08:22 PM

Glad to hear Mike will be presenting the Wolverine project to your group. It's been a great partnership between the ACA and the Alberta Trappers Association. Another great example of the ATA making a difference and increasing trappers profile.

Hope you folks have great weather for your event.
Old 09-14-2012, 09:08 PM

Thank you! We will be indoors, however, so rain or snow, we will have a hoot!

Saving one animal won't change the world, but the world will change for that one animal!

Old 09-15-2012, 08:40 AM

You need some snow to put you in the mood!
Old 10-07-2012, 09:34 AM

Exclamation

Last reminder for tickets!! I am giving the caterer the final count this Wednesday so now is the time to PM me if you wish to attend!!

Thanks!!

P.S. We have a donation of a dozen McLachlan #12 power snares (wolf) valued at over $1000.00, a life-size mount, Dewalt impact tool set, fur mittens, beaver hoops, a night at a bed and breakfast near Waterton, leather jacket...But you GOTTA BE THERE!!!

Old 10-14-2012, 07:34 AM

Had a great time last night! very well done molly and company. the wolverine presentation was super interesting, and the auction was alot of fun.

i was very surprised, to see how many people from the local community that where interested/involved/supported trapping. i think i'm going get really big cowboy hat and grow a moustache.

great job molly!
Old 10-14-2012, 05:14 PM

Thanks, Braggadoe!! I think we were all surprised at how great the response was...I can't wait to count all that money we raised! That was my sister-in-law that paid $300.00 for your beaver mittens!

P.S. You'd probably look cute in a cowboy hat!