Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Sponsors > Sponsor Forums > Prophet River Firearms

Old 07-29-2022, 02:28 PM
AO Sponsor

Default Prophet River's Handguns and future shipments

This post is just to update our customers on handgun availability. We are, for the most part, buying every handgun we can from our distributors. We will continue to do this until we know more about what may happen later this summer. However, many distributors will(or may not) not receive more inventory 'in time' ; if this law gets put through later in September. We are also importing from the USA some handguns if we can find some at prices that make sense( we want to provide handguns to out customers but we do not like to be high priced on these) . Some brands like Taylors & Co and Cimarron we will continue our regular shipments as long as we feel comfortable and there is product available.

Alfa Projects:
We have only one model , the 361 in 22 WMR, remaining and only a few of these. We have one restricted carbine too. We are trying for more but any furure shipments are uncertain.
https://store.prophetriver.com/alfa-...blued-alloy-6/

Beretta:
Sold out with little chance of more

Bersa:
Sold out (a day ago) We are hoping for one more load of these
https://store.prophetriver.com/bersa/

Bond Arms:

We have a few in stock as well as barrels. We import these ourselves and we might have a small number still come in during the coming weeks
https://store.prophetriver.com/categ...er-and-others/

Cimarron:
Currently sold out but there will be a few small shipments in the coming weeks.
https://store.prophetriver.com/cimarron-1/

CZ:
We still have a decent number of CZ hand guns. The Canadian distributor has been aggressive.
https://store.prophetriver.com/categ.../Semi-Auto/CZ/

GSG :
We had a large shipment a few days ago but these are selling quickly. We hope to have one more shipment:
https://store.prophetriver.com/gsg/

Glock:
We are expecting the distributors to get one more large load in the coming days. We have been sold out since a day or two after C-21 was announced. We will update here as we know more.
https://store.prophetriver.com/categ...mi-Auto/Glock/

Heritage:

Sold out but we hope to have more coming:
https://store.prophetriver.com/heritage/

Ruger:
We have received several large shipments in the last few weeks and we are hoping for more.
https://store.prophetriver.com/categ...mi-Auto/Ruger/
In revolvers we have decent amounts of blackhawks , wranglers and vaqueros
https://store.prophetriver.com/categ...evolver/Ruger/

SIG :
We have had a lot of large shipments. These are selling well and we hope to get more yet. We are getting good prices on some and not so good on a few others
https://store.prophetriver.com/categ...Semi-Auto/SIG/

Walther:
We had two large shipments a short time ago. These are selling quickly and we are unsure of future shipments:
https://store.prophetriver.com/walther/

Listing of all handguns in stock:
https://store.prophetriver.com/all-handguns/

---

C1: Thank you for the informative update. I’m out of the loop, anything from Dan Wesson coming into Canada soon?
C2: Any Kimber or Smith and Wesson or Springfield 1911?
C3: Any S&W revolvers? Looking for a 617.

P: We carry several brands not listed in the first post. We will add more as we hear from our distributors.

---
Old 08-10-2022, 10:29 AM
AO Sponsor

With this latest announcement by the liberal party we are really up against the clock, of course.
We are going to do our best to get our last two shipments in from the USA that includes Taylors & Co. and Cimarron revolvers.
As well, we have a few more SIGs incoming (more details soon) and a very few Steyr L9A2 MF. There is also one 50 AE Desert Eagle 'Grim Reaper' and a couple Colt Gold Cup and Competition. Lastly there is a small handful of Glock that should be here mid week. (Including a few 44 22 lr)This is just a heads up. We are not quite ready to start selling these just yet. More details as the details become availble.

---

A few more thar we hope to get. These are going to be close to the Aug 19 cut off be we are trying:

Ruger Wrangler 2025 Crushed Orchid (2) We have other wranglers here now and these two will be more $:
https://store.prophetriver.com/rimfire-4/

Smith and Wesson M&P 45 2.0 4.45" FDE NS NTS (2)
Magnum Research Desert Eagle 1911 G 5" .45 ACP Black (5)
Taurus 1911 . 45 ACP 5" Novak Blued (5)
Taurus TX22 4.2" .22 lr NYB Black 10 rd (2) Not Threaded (5)
LIPSEY'S EXCLUSIVE ROCK ISLAND ARMORY M1911-A1 GI 10MM (3) https://www.lipseys.com/itemdetail?itemno=RISE10MSC22
TX22 COMPETITION 22LR BK 10+1 1-TX22C151-10 (3) https://www.lipseys.com/itemdetail?itemno=TATX22COMP10
BOND ARMS RUSTIC RANGER 410 BORE | 45 COLT (2) https://www.lipseys.com/itemdetail?itemno=BARR45%2f410

---

C: Hi, are you getting any more Ruger Blackhawks in stock? If so, do you know when?

P: Very unlikely now.

---

everything we have remaining in stock for handguns can be found here:

Handguns \ All Handguns

we will add all guns here, once they arrive.

---

C: Thanks for the heads up. I'm guessing Walthers from Gravel won't make it in time?

P: rep says it is very unlikely now

---

please do not call the shop on these incoming guns. we cannot sell them yet until we know they will be here in time.

---

C: Transfers still being initiated as soon as the purchase is completed?

P: within hours in most cases- or in the morning if purchased overnight. (sometimes we do transfer well into the evening)

---

C: Any more M17 with safety??

P: we will get them listed in the next week or so

---

C: Any upcoming Ruger shipment by any chance?

P: Yes, we just heard today a few Rugers coming. We have no idea what yet.

---

C1: Annnnd they are gone.
C2: Dammit, missed the g44 7 mins after post. Pulled over car. Inputted my info and too late. I'm actually happy. Lol
C3: FFS are people refreshing their phones all day or something? Sheesh!

C4: Not going to lie. Yes...
C5: I saw them started getting posted around 30 mins before the update, but unfortunately G44 isnt what I want.

---

The SW 2.0 FDE 45 ACP are now listed
Smith & Wesson - 45ACP - M&P M2.0 - Semi-Auto Pistol - 4.6" Barrel - Poly Grip - TruGlo TFX Sights - 10rd - Flat Dark Earth - Mfg# 11769

---

We just finished listing quite a few handguns. This is likely the largest shipment we will see.
Please look it over- we hope for more but time is running out.

Handguns \ All Handguns

---

C1: Great update. Wow - incredible selection for these crazy times.
C2: Whoever picked up that SS Beretta just got a family heirloom! I had to make the wife hide the CCs
C3: I was very close but didn’t pull the trigger fast enough. Looked amazing.

---
Old 08-17-2022, 11:14 AM
AO Sponsor

Browning Black 1911-380:

Glock - G21SF - 45ACP - G3, BlkSyn, 4.6", 2 mags, speed loader - Mfg# PF2150201 (BAI)

---

C: Any update on the heritage revolvers?

P: We think we have about ten coming.

---

We have 70+ revolvers coming in from Taylors& Co. and Cimarron. It is going to be close!!
The truck left Chicago this morning- next stop is St Paul, then Winnipeg. We will know soon how it goes. Going to be very tight... ;9
There is a good selection, some BP 44 and 36 and lots of 1873 and 8175 as well as a few Scofield's etc. The way this is invoice is presented, we can't tell more details until they arrive. We will post those details on CGN early next week if the truck crosses in time. Fingers crossed!

---

SIG 320 M17 Coyote back in stock

FN 509 LS EDGE VIPER NMS 9MM 5" :

We found 3 more of the 92X performance defensives.

One box of Glock 21SF:

---

Someone mentioned we don't take Amex. This is true for online. But we can run it in store.

C: Ya...but they don't open for another hour. I doubt they'll be any left by then

P: Do and online order but select 'call in payment' as your payment option. This holds the item and payment can me made anytime within 24 hours(and likely a bit longer)

---

Just a note from me.
I'm only posting about 1 in 15 of clays links as they sell out rather fast after he posts them. There are also many good comments by various customers.

Head over to CGN and watch our site for quick updates. Also note that if something sells out it may come back as we get more. The All handguns category is the best one to watch.
Old 08-18-2022, 11:18 AM
AO Sponsor

Sig Sauer - 9mm - X-Series - 4.7" Barrel - X-Ray 3 Sights - Mod Poly X Grip - 320XF - 320XF-9-BXR3P-R2-10

---

Overall update:
We continue to work with several staff late into the evenings. We are getting organized and we are almost keeping up with transfers(a few hundred a day).

Do not be alarmed if your order is not updated- that comes later but we will get to it.
Overall, we still are finding stuff in the orders to add but we are running out of some we had a fair few of. We had a few Beretta performance and we add as we find them but we have now found the majority of them so it won't be long and we will run out of most products.

We do have more new ones to add and we still have Glocks here. There will be more variation in the Glocks but in many cases we only have a handful.

We know there are still decent numbers of G21 and G48 here but even those sell as quickly as we get them listed.

I doubt we have enough guns to really last another week. Of course there will be some more specialized guns but the ones selling very quickly will be gone in a few days.

The black ruger wranglers are down to single digits and the bronze are almost there too.

---

A handful of Beretta APX guns were just listed:
Handguns \ Semi Auto \ Beretta

A few FN went up. Compacts:

Heads up the the Taurus 1911 is down to four untits. This was the only 1911 we were able to import. There are no more in our shipments
TAURUS 1911 FS 45ACP 5" NOVAK BLUE 8RD 1191101FS (A12)

-
Old 08-23-2022, 03:10 PM
AO Sponsor

Sig Sauer - 9mm - X-Series - 4.7" Barrel - X-Ray 3 Sights:

---

C: Hi, are you going to get some Browning Hi Powers?

P: No, almost no chance. All we have left are the 1911-380
Handguns \ Semi Auto \ Browning

---

A few Glock 17 Gen 3 USA were just listed

---

C: Can anyone help me decipher Prophet's order comments. BTW, I sure wish all dealers do this!

Ref # 60067xx (oh no, I never thought I would still be buying now). Next Xmas at this rate? Lol
8/21 - MDP

What does MDP stand for? It looks like something new. My other orders don't show this. I can't figure it out.

TIA!

P: 60067xx is the transfer reference number. MDP is the initials of the person who did the transfer . One of our many staff putting in late nights entering transfers.

---

P: last GSGs just went online:
Handguns \ Semi Auto \ GSG

C: wife better not check my credit card statements....

---

a few cimarron going up:
Handguns \ Revolver \ Cimarron

---

Taylors are starting to list:
Handguns \ Revolver \ Taylor's & Co

-
Old 09-01-2022, 10:31 AM
AO Sponsor

C: We need to see some updated photos of the thousands of “sold, awaiting transfer” inventory. How is there even room for all that?

P: this is just a small fraction. one aisleway in the vault. likely 20% of the total. (notice how they appear random-they are not- sorted by new owners' last names- and they have the invoice held on with an elastic.

(pic from few days ago)

---

Handguns / Revolver / Heritage

---

C: How long to initiate a transfer? No updates on my purchase a few days ago, just says awaiting fulfillment and “printed cds”

P: please email your order number. Normally, we are done within 48 hrs. Consignment buys, etc may take longer.

(note, "printed cds" is Clay printing it off to give to staff to process. I know we have at least 3 people doing paperwork after hours).

---

P: We added a crate (10) of Glock 48's. We think this is the last. There might be a few stragglers here and there as some guys don't pay their orders but we've finally come to the end of them (500+)

C: Thanks Clay - 2 more went to a family member who was pleased when I sent the link!

---

C: I know it’s the weekend Clay and you guys have been running full out over there but anymore wranglers by chance?

P: Ruger - 22LR - Wrangler - Single Action Revolver - Checkered Synthetic Grips/Silver Cerakote Finish - 4.62" Barrel - Blade Front Sight - Mfg# 02003

C: Not sure how you keep giving the people what they want. Order in for a wrangler

C2: Real life Santa’s workshop over there.

---

C1: Got the last m9a1 22. Don't drink and shop guys lol

C2: Holy cow ain't this true! Late nights with some scotch, a VISA, and an internet connection into Prophet River is a dangerous combo indeed!

C3: It will be sobering when the packages start to arrive in 2 months. 1 per week for multiple weeks in a row.

---

... Various Cust kind words ...

P: appreciate the kind words guys but we are getting down to the end. We have at least one smallish load of CZ coming that we paid more for than we wanted but pretty much at the end of it now

C1: pressing the refresh button constantly... anxiously waiting to see what pops up

C2: Haha doing the same till I pulled the trigger on a revolver, almost gave me anxiety seeing things disappear. Thanks Prophet River.

---

C1: Wow - I hope someone enjoys this FN 509 edge w/ vortex viper!

FN 509 LS EDGE VIPER NMS 9MM 5" BLK/GRY 3 10RD 66101463 (BAI)

---

CZ P10 F FDE 9mm Semi Auto Pistol 4.5″ Barrel 10+1 (V/NS2)

CZ - 9mm - Model P-10F - Black Finish, 4.5" Barrel - Fixed Three-Dot Sights - spare backstraps, Mfg# 0564-0711-TXFFEHX (V)

For the second load, we paid as much as we used to sell them for- still finalizing. We will price as low as we can though, of course.

---

C: Any chance for S&W MP9 2.0 with the flat trigger?

P: our S&W are likely all listed. The same distributor had a few SW but offer price was higher than we were selling for- so we did not take any. They are all gone, so, some dealers must have them.

---

C: Clay, do you have any shipments of magazines inbound for the p320 x-five legion?

P: ordered but nothing inbound yet

---

C1: Got my reference number and serial number in an hr, just wow thank you Clay and gang

C2: Where can we find this info? I’m on the order status and it says “awaiting transfer clearance”

C3: Click on order details and the info will be in the comments section

---

... various cust talking about links to other places in our sections and if thats ok or not with cases made on both sides ...

P: Thanks guys. Normally, of course, we'd prefer to keep this about our business. In this case, we are simply trying to get as many firearms into people's hands as possible. I have no issue with posting a link to another sponsor , especially if we simply can no longer supply. Appreciate guys pointing out both 'sides' though.
-Clay

---

C: Mr PR,
Is there any chance or discussion about bringing in parts kits for Glock, Sig, S&W etc...?
Thanks.

P: yes, after we get these all dealt with. please give us a couple weeks

---

more CZ:
Handguns \ Semi Auto \ CZ

---

C1: Which is the Trans Ref # in the Order Comments? There is one 8 and one 7 digit # on separate lines. Tx

C2: The 205xxxxx would be the Serial Number. The 601xxxx is the transfer/reference number

P: the 205 will be the current certificate, the 601 is the reference number. Some reference numbers are as far back as 592 or so

---

C: Just picked up a APX A1, but was unable to pay online. Will you guys call me tomorrow some time? Please let me know how this works.

Also, what happens if i'm at work and can't answer at that moment, will you call me back again?

Please let me know how to proceed. Thanks

P: Just select 'call in payment' at the checkout. We will get you or you will get us at some point but the gun will be held once invoiced.

(We also take EMTs that can be sent after the order)

---

C: Any more Ruger mark iv targets arriving in stainless ?

P: Very unlikely now.

C2: Hi any Beretta m9a1 22lr? Or something along that line? Thanks PR.

P: Yes, we might have a couple left over- We will know sometime Thursday- at least that is the plan

(that was a couple days ago, the thursday mentioned is today)

---

C: Going to be a strange day when PR tells us they are completely dry of restricteds for ever .

P: Sadly, that day is getting close as we are almost out of most everything. Most of what we post now is just a few from orders that were never paid, etc. (Sometimes we hold a few back to allow for any errors etc too and release them once we know all the previous orders were properly filled etc)

---