Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Sponsors > Sponsor Forums > Prophet River Firearms

Old 08-10-2022, 10:37 AM
AO Sponsor

Default Handguns and prices

We are listing some of the last hand guns we are likely to get over the next few days. We are buying some from distributors we don't normally buy from and there are few deals (none!)

As we list, please make sure that the price is something acceptable. Some guns will be still at or near the same prices as before May 31- others not so much. We have decided to buy all that we can if the price is even remotely reasonable. We are often paying two different prices for similar models. This is a choice we made - please decide whether you want it. It is unlikely that we will get more guns from another source that will be cheaper at this point but it could happen.

example- our Ruger wranglers are the same price as before, except the crushed orchid color we just bought at 80.00 more

Search Results for "wrangler"

---

C1: Well done. Prophet has always been a stand up outfit and I think most in the community appreciate the effort. Always happy to give you folks my business.

I’m anxiously awaiting the Glock listings. Would love to get my hands on a G17 MOS.

C2: Same here I would really like a glock!!!

P: We will have more glocks. We have some coming from our usual distributors- we have another that has some but higher priced- so we are waiting a few days to see what we get from our usual guys first.

---

We just listed a Sig M17 Coyote. there is a very real chance we might get the same one in soon at 50.00 or so cheaper. But we might not

SIG P320 9MM 4.7" M17 SAFETY COYOTE 10RD 320F9M17MSMA

---

C1: Just scored a G48 9mm from prophet river. When I refreshed the page only 1 was in stock so glad I checked and immediately ordered it

C2: I was on there and you just beat me to it.

---