Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-07-2021, 10:54 PM

Default Mid size atvs

Looking at an atv this year. Don’t need or want a high displacement machine and want to stay with something in the 400-500 range. Have really been interested in the Yamaha Kodiak 450eps. On the other hand for the price point I’ve been hearing a lot of CFMoto. Definitely a heavier machine but the extras you get like a factory installed winch, alloy rims, Bosch fuel injection, ctech transmission and longer than a 6 month warranty etc...all at a lower price point are hard bat an eye at. Talked to a local dealer who sells both Yammy and CFMoto and he said they sell more CFMotos because of the price and extras. Isn’t really much online about reliability of the CFMoto. Has anyone here had experience with them? Not interested in Cat Polaris Can Am or Hondas. Pretty much at this point it’s CFMoto for the price point or the Kodiak for the name it has behind it. I’m not afraid of trying something new as I’ve tried a lot of lesser known products and been happy with them. Just nothing in the 5-7000$ range.