Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 02-18-2011, 09:11 PM

I'm kinda reluctant to post.
(Don't wanna say something that can be taken wrong)

However, I've been thinking about you quite a bit lately. And I've had a tough time or two in my life. (I don't know how you feel, I only know how I felt) Let me tell you there have been alot of great days and times in my life since the worst ones.

I encourage you to really try to enjoy the little things in your life.

I work with a guy that can be busting his but outside in 20 below with a 50k wind for hours at a time and he'll look up and laugh his ***** off. Always cracks me up!!

When I'm not liking life I think of him and try to emulate his attitude.

All the best,
Graham
Old 02-18-2011, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 827rotax View Post
Update, I had a good day for myself. I was in to see the doc and got all the blood work req's I have an appointment for the work on Tuesday. He gave me a perscription for the Effxxor. I also went to see a pyschologist this afternoon. She was great, we spent the time talking about my life and my lifes direction. We talked about all things that contributed to these last few days. Going to learn how to set goals and meet them. I have another appointment for next friday. Still a long road and find myself quite angry for the last few days. I know this going to be lots of work but I am ready for this now. I am going to take each day as it comes and try to face each situation as it comes. I will keep you posted. Thanks all for the PM's keep them coming, all your stories are great and I would personally like to thank you all. You all have helped in many ways, all your thoughts and encouragement are a great source of me feeling more and more confident.
In all honesty, you've already won a huge battle. Just reaching out for real help is huge. Proud of you sir, and hang in there.