Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 09-04-2009, 03:09 PM

Default Trail cams

K Guys...I've been looking at all of these great pics that have been posted. Got to thinkin...I should have one of those things. Got a great place to put it, a resident camera buff that lives there, lots of game......

Anyway any suggestions (I'm sure there will be) what camera would be the one to buy. Now don't get too pricey, it's been a tough year and yeah I know you get what you pay for, but.......
Old 09-04-2009, 03:28 PM

For a decent Camera that wont break the bank head down to Bass Pro... they have Moultrie 4.0 cameras on for $89... not the best cameras on the market but they work pretty well...

Or head to Wholesale and ask if they will price match it if you dont want to drive all the way to Calgary... they have the same cameras there for $130 or something...

Stealth Cams are a pretty good deal too... think I picked mine up for $130 a couple years ago and it takes great pictures
Old 09-05-2009, 10:57 PM

Two words for you. Treebark Camera. I have one in the field right now and am just waiting for the right time to get set up with another one. (read: secret cash stash saved up) Easy to set up and use, good pictures, works good in the winter with the right batteries and the best part, they are made right here in Alberta. Click on the link above and see for yourself.