Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2020, 10:58 AM

“Anthony Michael Bilodeau, charged with two counts of second-degree murder, was denied bail at a Wednesday hearing. His next appearance is set for April 9 at St. Paul Provincial Court.“
Old 04-02-2020, 11:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigjohn87 View Post
But it was flat out deleted. I don’t like when that happens, you can’t see what information others have provided after your final comment. There is a lot of suspicious acts in this story. Will be nice when everything gets cleared up
Ya it was deleted because the mods probably wished that the thread never existed in the first place
Old 04-02-2020, 11:07 AM
Banned

Cant find any pics or info of the accused online
Didnt really look to hard though
Old 04-02-2020, 11:10 AM

Unhappy

Amazing how fast they have someone in custody, the turn of events that facilitated that would be interesting to know. Turned himself in maybe?
Horrible situation and what a terrible thing for family and friends.

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....
Old 04-02-2020, 11:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
But it was flat out deleted. I don’t like when that happens, you can’t see what information others have provided after your final comment.
So in your two months of being here has that happened a lot? What was you username before this one?
Old 04-02-2020, 11:12 AM

He's listed as a Glendon resident not sure if he is town or in the rural area. Have to wander what he's doing out at that time of night,
Old 04-02-2020, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marky_mark View Post
Ya it was deleted because the mods probably wished that the thread never existed in the first place
It may not have been the moderators it may have been the admin because not enough concrete evidence that the person in question was in fact that yhevpersin they were looking for.
Not everything that gets deleted on AO is some conspiracy that the moderators are hiding something .
Cat
Old 04-02-2020, 11:21 AM

Exclamation The original thread was not deleted, it was closed

You people need new glasses. At the time of this posting, it was near the bottom of page 2.
Based on the final post by sns2, it is possible it could be re-opened now that new information is available.
http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=378758

“We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did.”- Thomas Sowell
Old 04-02-2020, 11:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_davey View Post
So in your two months of being here has that happened a lot? What was you username before this one?
I’m not talkingmoose or YYC anything. But over the last decade, there have been threads that have appeared then been deleted flat out. Would be nice if there was a buffer from the time a thread is closed to the time it is wiped.

Edit : I thought I had made a comment about waiting to see the motive and the fully story before passing judgement on the accused inside that thread, so when I looked at my posts and did not see the comment in there, I had came to the conclusion that the thread in question was deleted. My apologies
Old 04-02-2020, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urban rednek View Post
You people need new glasses. At the time of this posting, it was near the bottom of page 2.
Based on the final post by sns2, it is possible it could be re-opened now that new information is available.
http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=378758
I don't think That is not the thread he is talking about Hunter Dave started a thread a few days ago about the police having a person in custody and it was deleted .
Cat
Old 04-02-2020, 11:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
I’m not talkingmoose or YYC anything. But over the last decade, there have been threads that have appeared then been deleted flat out. Would be nice if there was a buffer from the time a thread is closed to the time it is wiped.

Edit : I thought I had made a comment about waiting to see the motive and the fully story before passing judgement on the accused inside that thread, so when I looked at my posts and did not see the comment in there, I had came to the conclusion that the thread in question was deleted. My apologies
Ahhhh so your probably rylie then
Old 04-02-2020, 11:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by catnthehat View Post
I don't think That is not the thread he is talking about Hunter Dave started a thread a few days ago about the police having a person in custody and it was deleted .
Cat
Mine got nuked as well as Talking Moose's. The article only stated that a suspect was in custody but no name was released. Mods wanted to wait until the name was released.
Old 04-02-2020, 11:31 AM
Banned

Quote:

So you joined in 2020 but have been around a decade.

Instead of worrying about deleted threads, it sure would be nice if banned members would stay gone.
Old 04-02-2020, 11:37 AM

Quote:
I’m not talkingmoose or YYC anything.
What are you talking about? Leave me out of your game.
Old 04-02-2020, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catnthehat View Post
Cat
Oops Didn't see that one, assumed they were referring to the original thread.
Guess that makes me an ^^^, been called worse.

“We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did.”- Thomas Sowell
Old 04-02-2020, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talking moose View Post
What are you talking about? Leave me out of your game.
I believe he was referring to his alter ego "deadmoose"
Old 04-02-2020, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainTi View Post
I believe he was referring to his alter ego "deadmoose"
Ahhhhhh..... trying to be tricky.
Old 04-02-2020, 11:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
So you joined in 2020 but have been around a decade.

Instead of worrying about deleted threads, it sure would be nice if banned members would stay gone.
It’s the largest outdoors forum in the province. I’d wager there are a lot of people who have been reading the forum for a very long time and have not bothered to make an account
Old 04-02-2020, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urban rednek View Post
Oops Didn't see that one, assumed they were referring to the original thread.
Guess that makes me an ^^^, been called worse.
Nah, no bigee, you just missed it if wasn't up very long ,even Leo didn't see it before it was nuked!
Cat
Old 04-02-2020, 11:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
It’s the largest outdoors forum in the province. I’d wager there are a lot of people who have been reading the forum for a very long time and have not bothered to make an account
Ya, right
Old 04-02-2020, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Ya, right
In all fairness I read the forum for a couple years before I joined and still don't post very much but read a couple hours a day.

Lots of great information.
Old 04-02-2020, 01:11 PM

https://lakelandconnect.net/2020/04/...de-of-glendon/
Old 04-02-2020, 01:19 PM

Default Thread back open

No racist crap fellas
Old 04-02-2020, 01:23 PM

Quote:

So you have been following along without posting for the last decade. And yet you just joined? And then pounded out hundreds of posts in a few months?

Thomas Sowell
Old 04-02-2020, 02:14 PM

Hey, everybody stop picking on BigJohn, he is my buddy and a HUGE oilers fan!
Old 04-02-2020, 03:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendan's dad View Post
Hey, everybody stop picking on BigJohn, he is my buddy and a HUGE oilers fan!
Looks like BigJohn got 10 min misconduct and permanent ban
Old 04-02-2020, 03:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
I’m not talkingmoose or YYC anything.
You're right, you're not me, you've got banned attached to your name. Don't go dragging me into your problems.
Old 04-02-2020, 03:52 PM
Banned

Back on topic fellas. Is the accused native or white?
Old 04-02-2020, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grouse_hunter View Post
Back on topic fellas. Is the accused native or white?
It doesn't really matter. Keep this specific to the facts of the crime or it will be shut down again, and people will be given a time out.
Thanks,
Old 04-02-2020, 04:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo View Post
It doesn't really matter. Keep this specific to the facts of the crime or it will be shut down again, and people will be given a time out.
Thanks,
Come on now Leo. Canada has a multi-tier legal system which is heavily dependent on ones' ethnicity. I 'm wondering if the accused will receive jail time versus healing lodge time.

PS: I'm looking forward to working with you
Closed Thread