Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 01-24-2024, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sns2 View Post
The apologists forget that it was bloody martial law that was imposed. Wish they wouldn't have changed the name. Freeland is an evil minion
Literally called the “War Measures Act”. They tried to soften it, but it it what it is, and it happened.
Old 01-24-2024, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
Trudeau handed over the cash before it could be decided by a court. He enjoys giving terrorists our money.
My point was there was still an avenue for legal action against the federal government.
Old 01-24-2024, 11:58 AM

maybe we should take an example from the Dutch and German farmers, wouldnt take a lot to shut the whole city of Ottawa down completely. or put up a couple Israeli flags and the muslim crowd would do it they are allowed to freely protest and make threats without consequence why cant we?

Shove your masks and your vaccines
Non Compliance!!!!!!
"According to Trudeau, Im an extremist who needs to be dealt with"
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realize that, everything else makes sense.” ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich
Old 01-24-2024, 12:49 PM

Default I just don’t get it.

Quote:
The apologists forget that it was bloody martial law that was imposed. Wish they wouldn't have changed the name. Freeland is an evil minion and her boss is the worst thing that ever happened to Canada. To think of the way things have changed for the worse under his watch simply boggles the mind.
That makes two of us. I must live in such a bubble I just can’t wrap my head around the mindset it takes to keep voting for tyranny and poverty.

Then to dismiss it or defend it is a whole new level of thought process that I can’t imagine.!?!
Old 01-24-2024, 01:45 PM

Quote:
The apologists forget that it was bloody martial law that was imposed. Wish they wouldn't have changed the name. Freeland is an evil minion and her boss is the worst thing that ever happened to Canada. To think of the way things have changed for the worse under his watch simply boggles the mind.
People need to realize that Trudeau and Freeland aren't the real problem in Canada. They were elected, then re elected twice, the real problem are the fools that keep voting for them. When Trudeau and Freeland are gone, many of the same fools will vote for their replacements .
Old 01-24-2024, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Trudeau and the liberals are above the law.
Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorboy10 View Post
Truly mind blowing the corruption and destruction that Trudeau and Singh have done to our great country. The lies, deceit, manipulation, personal wealth and division both should be charged and convicted of treason and removed from service! Neither have no right or privilege to go through an election!
Way past time for Alberta and other provinces to separate we would all be much better off!!
Quote:
If the liberal appointed Supreme Court Judges don't overturn this.
Quote:
People need to realize that Trudeau and Freeland aren't the real problem in Canada. They were elected, then re elected twice, the real problem are the fools that keep voting for them. When Trudeau and Freeland are gone, many of the same fools will vote for their replacements .
all these things are so true! So sad!