Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 01-25-2024, 10:40 PM

Thanks for the commentary, Peace Meal Farm.

We watched the Tucker segment this morning, and I think your evaluation is spot-on.
Old 01-26-2024, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky Buffalo View Post
Thanks for the commentary, Peace Meal Farm.

We watched the Tucker segment this morning, and I think your evaluation is spot-on.
I would also concur.
Old 01-26-2024, 09:27 AM

Same here. I was also pleased to hear that Jordan Peterson was present, and it was a great night.

We also noticed that Peterson did not say much, but for those that don't know, he is going through the greatest fight of his life right now as his license to practice is in jeopardy. I don't recall exact details on that, but having been through extreme stress myself, I'm surprised he was able to speak as well as he did.

It was a fantastic night, and to be surrounded by like minded individuals it gives me hope. I also lost my job for a while because of the jabs and I'm still dealing with stress from that and other circumstances. It angers me to no end. This country is in trouble and we need a major shakeup out east, as we all know.
Old 01-26-2024, 10:06 AM

I wasn’t at the event but I did watch Tuckers speech on you tube and I have to say, while I don’t find what he has to say offensive he does come across as a bit condescending and a little patronizing.
I get it that he was playing to the crowd ,much like when a rock band comes out on stage sporting team jerseys from whatever popular team sport is in the particular city they are being paid to entertain in.
I have heard enough of Carlson taking pot shots at Canadians (his version of Fredo the weaker dumb younger brother to the US) to know he is not nearly as smart as he thinks he is on Canadian affairs but he does know how to turn a buck and at the end of the day ,he’s here in Canada for that reason and only that reason.
As others have eluded to ,if I could have gone to this event , the drawing card would be Jordan Peterson and Conrad Black all day long.
Old 01-26-2024, 11:06 AM

It’s more fuel for the freedom train and no one can stop it.
Old 01-26-2024, 01:47 PM

Liberals are going nuts with Tucker!
https://youtu.be/WlsGxlW6OrI?si=n1H8sr5Kx95jtVVF
https://youtu.be/Bj6elYKySZU?si=IzdF1MTms5PGqF3v
Old 01-26-2024, 03:52 PM

Say what you will about Tucker Carlson, he is causing the Liberals to lose what few marbles they had left.

Smith suggests that Carlson should put Steven Guilbeault in his cross hairs and the Liberals are acting like this is a call to violence.

“We can have differences of opinion. We can bang our fists on the table when we meet, we can have strong disagreement. But to incite violence against people who disagree with you, that's not how things should be done in Canada,” Guilbeault said.

“I can tell you it is completely unacceptable for the premier of any province to say that she wants to put a target on the back of any Canadian politician, and my friend and colleague Steven Guilbeault, simply for doing his job,” said Boissonnault.

https://www.thestar.com/politics/fed...bf84b2efc.html

ARG

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjemac View Post
It has been scientifically proven that a 308 round will not leave your property -- they essentially fall dead at the fence line. But a 38 round, when fired from a handgun, will of its own accord leave your property and destroy any small schools nearby.
Old 01-26-2024, 04:22 PM

We can have differences of opinion. We can bang our fists on the table when we meet, we can have strong disagreement. But to incite violence against people who disagree with you, that's not how things should be done in Canada,” Guilbeault said.
tell that to your boss, and those who beat and teargassed and ran over peaceful protestors. memory isnt so great but Im pretty sure that happened in Canada

Shove your masks and your vaccines
Non Compliance!!!!!!
"According to Trudeau, Im an extremist who needs to be dealt with"
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realize that, everything else makes sense.” ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich
Old 01-26-2024, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneChristie View Post
We can have differences of opinion. We can bang our fists on the table when we meet, we can have strong disagreement. But to incite violence against people who disagree with you, that's not how things should be done in Canada,” Guilbeault said.
tell that to your boss, and those who beat and teargassed and ran over peaceful protestors. memory isnt so great but Im pretty sure that happened in Canada
They enacted the War Measures Act (rebranded now) against Canadians. Never forget that
Old 01-26-2024, 04:49 PM

It seems that the liberals and CBC are trying to paint him as a comedian, or an extremist, but yet very clearly are threatened. That says a lot.
Because he has an American figure I have not had much to do with him or following him at all. I do think that I like him though. I think he knows that he truly doesn’t understand Canadians. And he’s right. For those that understand the US government system and constitution. It’s easier to understand where he’s coming from.
I think, he has an agenda, real liberty, real democracy. Everybody enjoys the money, but I don’t believe he thinks he needs more as a first priority.
Old 01-26-2024, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneChristie View Post
Oh, poor Steven must have a short memory...

Quote:
On April 11, 2002, Greenpeace pranksters climbed onto the roof of then-premier Ralph Klein’s bungalow in Lakeview.

From inside, Klein’s wife, Colleen, saw vans arrive and people in orange uniforms take a ladder to the house.

“I was terrified,” she told an interviewer years later. She thought it was some kind of home invasion.

Greenpeace campaigner Guilbeault said: “We’re offering Mr. and Mrs. Klein a gift of solar panels, a gift of the future. That’s what the energy of the future should be about. It will be about solar and wind energy.”

Ralph Klein emitted some furious wind power of his own. “Colleen was shook up,” he said. “It was an invasion of privacy . . . Nobody’s home ought to be public property.””

(from https://spencerfernando.com/2024/01/...ning-about-be/)
Old 01-26-2024, 07:26 PM

Some of what Carlson comes up with I can agree with, but, he also comes up with stuff at times, that is at odds with his own preaching over the years. Like other big media, he twists a few things here and there, to the point I find him to be just spewing krap.
Old 01-26-2024, 07:30 PM

Rachel Nutley's comment do indeed show her true colors "Those People" sounds like something you would hear in the deep south 65 years ago.
- older 6x fixed scopes with fine X or target dot.
Old 01-27-2024, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
Rachel Nutley's comment do indeed show her true colors "Those People" sounds like something you would hear in the deep south 65 years ago.
she gets that from the Turd. biggest bigot in the country. if you aint a frog you are dirt

Shove your masks and your vaccines
Non Compliance!!!!!!
"According to Trudeau, Im an extremist who needs to be dealt with"
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realize that, everything else makes sense.” ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich
Old 01-28-2024, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
That’s what got Don Cherry fired