Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Trapping Discussion

Old 03-05-2016, 05:20 PM

Default Greater Edmonton Local

Just a reminder for the Greater Edmonton Local meeting next Sunday the 13th. Same location and planned for 2pm. Local President Lloyd is trying to organize a beaver demonstration so time might be flexible. Please stay tuned.
Old 03-05-2016, 06:45 PM

Thanks for the heads up. Please PM the address
Old 03-06-2016, 04:43 PM

E-mails should be sent out tomorrow. If you are not on the e-mail list and have not received a call pm me with contact info and I'll have it added. On my phone list I have 4 wrong numbers and 3 no answering machine, everyone else was notified or a message left. Hope to see you there, same place as the last meeting in west Edmonton.
Doug
Old 03-08-2016, 09:01 AM

For those not on the e-mail list.
The Greater Edmonton meeting is 2pm Sunday the 13th. (next Sunday) Following the meeting the will be a Power Ram and coyote set demonstration by AJ Callbeck and a beaver, otter skinning demonstration by Jackie Wurz with a bar-b-que to follow. I think you all know these two characters, it will be great. If you have an unskinned beaver or otter let us know, we may need. Please RSVP so Lloyd knows the numbers. Hope to see you there.
Doug
Old 03-17-2016, 04:48 PM

Thanks to those that were able to attend. We had a good turnout and a big thank you to AJ and Jackie for the demonstrations. It was great to watch close up. Mark your calendar for June 5th it will be at the same location and a chance for members to bring forward any thoughts for resolutions. Also we have a new secretary for the local, I'm sorry I can't remember the young fellows name, if I recall he juniors in the Fox Creek area, if you know him or if he is on the forum please mention it here. thank you
Doug
Old 03-17-2016, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugh View Post
Thanks to those that were able to attend. We had a good turnout and a big thank you to AJ and Jackie for the demonstrations. It was great to watch close up. Mark your calendar for June 5th it will be at the same location and a chance for members to bring forward any thoughts for resolutions. Also we have a new secretary for the local, I'm sorry I can't remember the young fellows name, if I recall he juniors in the Fox Creek area, if you know him or if he is on the forum please mention it here. thank you
Doug
Probably Drake who is on my line is the new one.....
Old 03-18-2016, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nube View Post
Probably Drake who is on my line is the new one.....
I may be a secretary but I refuse to wear a skirt....